Why I wear a MAGA hat these days (and I didn't start out as a Trump fan)

In Virginia babies that have been completely delivered can be killed. So we are talking full blown infanticide.

That's been the goal all along.

Yes, because democrats are all just demons who want to kill babies. That makes sense!

Do you ever just read back the things you type sometimes and wonder, "How did I get this fucked up in the head"?

I haven't read that one.

So how did they so fucked in the head that they obsess about killing babies?

When I was a child I thought how barbaric it was for tribes or peoples to sacrifice babies to the volcano god or the ironic fertility god. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed that my country would become worse.

In Virginia babies that have been completely delivered can be killed. So we are talking full blown infanticide.

Yes, because democrats are all just demons who want to kill babies. That makes sense!

Do you ever just read back the things you type sometimes and wonder, "How did I get this fucked up in the head"?

I haven't read that one.

I guess first you'll have to point me to the ones who are obsessed with killing babies.

I haven't read that one.

I guess first you'll have to point me to the ones who are obsessed with killing babies.

"It's no big deal" - to kill born babies. Pro-death party.

democrats are basically like the Nazis. You have no regard for human life and want power.

Do you ever look at the things you support and wonder; "How did I become so fucking evil? Why doesn't society put me in a cell where I can't hurt others?" :dunno:

Sounds like they're talking about severe deformities (wherein the baby will usually die in torment shortly after birth anyway) and cases where the mother's life is at high risk.

Don't hear anyone gung-ho for killing babies, outside of maybe someone's pentagram-laden satanic basement somewhere.

democrats are basically like the Nazis. You have no regard for human life and want power.

Do you ever look at the things you support and wonder; "How did I become so fucking evil? Why doesn't society put me in a cell where I can't hurt others?" :dunno:

Wouldn't know. Not a democrat.

Sounds like they're talking about severe deformities (wherein the baby will usually die in torment shortly after birth anyway) and cases where the mother's life is at high risk.

Don't hear anyone gung-ho for killing babies, outside of maybe someone's pentagram-laden satanic basement somewhere.

Sounds like you didn't listen what was said.

They were talking about killing already born babies.

And the maga hat is a symbol of racism . Because if Trumps racism and his racist followers racism .

Everything is a symbol of racism when it come to the Left. Don’t forget the dog whistles. Racism charges is a weapon. You people live for opportunities to use your racist cards.

Lefties are so convinced they are authorities on race and hate, they could convince America that a smiling white 16 year old boy wearing a MAGA hat was the racist and not the Native American man banging a drum in his face nor the Black men who called them “results of incest.”

Common sense Americans didn’t buy it despite the water-carrying media.

virginiaisforlovers3.jpg

Sounds like they're talking about flat out infanticide.

So how do you scum differ from Hitler's Nazis, exactly? :dunno:

Oh that's right, you don't.

Still, you must occasionally contemplate why you went full tilt evil....

Still, you must occasionally contemplate why you went full tilt evil....

Life sure would be easier if I were, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back