Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

African Americans if they want to can exterminate Jewish Americans in the United States.
There are black Jews in America and this is something Lisa doesn't want to address- white jewish racism towards black Jews.

I hope such a thing is prohibited by the Constitution, if not simple morality. I put more faith in the Constitution; than some people, mainly on the left, who believe morality is flexible. It's called situational ethics, I think. Something is right or wrong, depending on who is involved. However, as I see it, right is right, and wrong is wrong, and it doesn't matter who it benefits. Just a little thing I learn from my mother as a child.
The constitution was not created based on morals. If it had been, slavery would have been outlawed.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
But there is much more white crime. Whites like you elected a criminal to be president-Trump. So go do something about that cognitive dissonance.
Please tell us why
But there is much more white crime. Whites like you elected a criminal to be president-Trump. So go do something about that cognitive dissonance.
Please tell us why he’s a “ criminal “ Is he looting, robbing, pushing people off subway platforms, raping , killing anyone? PLEASE, go do something about your cognitive dissonance. 🙏

Please tell us why

Please tell us why he’s a “ criminal “ Is he looting, robbing, pushing people off subway platforms, raping , killing anyone? PLEASE, go do something about your cognitive dissonance. 🙏
Sexual assault.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Please tell us why

Fraud is a crime.

Fraud is a crime.
Yes, and the House will investigate the full extent of Biden’s using his political position to enrich his family.

(Unreal how you biased leftists are criticizing Trump given what has come out about Biden this far.)

Obstruction of justice.
Gross negligence of classified documents, allowing access to his crackhead son who already served as the bagman, enriching his family via millions from foreign enemies, and colluding with the DOJ to cover up his crimes.

Yes, and the House will investigate the full extent of Biden’s using his political position to enrich his family.

(Unreal how you biased leftists are criticizing Trump given what has come out about Biden this far.)
Biden has been corrupt for decades. I’m certain House members know this. So, I tend to doubt they'll do anything. Plus most House members are corrupt too, so they risk exposing themselves. Plus plus dumb Joe has the FBI and NSA at his disposal to blackmail any House members he feels could harm him.

Biden has been corrupt for decades. I’m certain House members know this. So, I tend to doubt they'll do anything. Plus most House members are corrupt too, so they risk exposing themselves. Plus plus dumb Joe has the FBI and NSA at his disposal to blackmail any House members he feels could harm him.
Jim Jordan seems pretty determined to out the weaponization of the FBI and Biden’s corruption. This is moving forward. Even the leftist CNN is on the attack.

The study linked below references how much more common antisemitism is among blacks, and the question is “why,” considering that Jews - well out of proportion to their numbers - put their lives on the line to march with blacks during Civil Rights. (In another thread, a black claims they did this for selfish reasons, and not to help blacks, which is a claim that simply reveals his antisemitic attitude and unwillingness to credit Jews.)

In this thread, I’d like to discuss why blacks are so much more antisemitic, and feel free to express it, when - ironically - they simultaneously condemn the effects of bigotry.

In a word: RESENTMENT. They resent the fact that another minority, arriving uneducated and penniless on these shores, could have moved from inner-city tenement slums to middle-class home ownership out in the suburbs in a single generation (and in spite of the antisemitism blocking Jews from many colleges.)

And WHY do they resent that? Because it shows that a minority who, in the midst of unspeakable suffering during the Holocaust, can focus on the future and do what it takes to become successful (or, more specifically, their children) while blacks are still attempting to blame failures on bigotry.

Black bigots most certainly would have preferred if a large subset of Jews were still stuck in the tenements, as they could say “see what happens to people who suffer feom bigotry?” But the fact that Jews have succeeded, and above the average, shows that with the right choices and personal traits, even persecuted minorities can be successful and rise above prejudice.

Because some wacko blacks have convinced themselves that they were the original Jews and that white semetic Jews stole their ancestry. It's almost funny. Some of them also claim to be Moors, Egyptians etc. They just can't admit that their ancestors got snatched up in W. Africa an then sold to slave traders.

Jews, Judaism was never anywhere near W. Africa.

And Jews also were active running businesses and owning apartment buildings in black hoods so there is some resentment about that.

It's like you guys never learn. You all did this when Newt and Boehner took over the house with much larger majorities, and quickly pissed away any good will by pandering to the crazy base.

I agree that Biden is guilty of sexual assault.

Based on what evidence? Tara Raede (or whatever name she is going by this week, because she has operated under several to avoid process servers) was completely discredited by actual investigations.

Um, not really.

Gross negligence of classified documents, allowing access to his crackhead son who already served as the bagman, enriching his family via millions from foreign enemies, and colluding with the DOJ to cover up his crimes.
Wow, the sad thing is you really believe this stuff... even after Congress investigated in 2020.

Jim Jordan seems pretty determined to out the weaponization of the FBI and Biden’s corruption. This is moving forward. Even the leftist CNN is on the attack.

You didn't learn a thing from all the Clinton investigations, did you?

Because some wacko blacks have convinced themselves that they were the original Jews and that white semetic Jews stole their ancestry. It's almost funny. Some of them also claim to be Moors, Egyptians etc. They just can't admit that their ancestors got snatched up in W. Africa an then sold to slave traders.

Jews, Judaism was never anywhere near W. Africa.

And Jews also were active running businesses and owning apartment buildings in black hoods so there is some resentment about that.
African Americans were lured to cities by the prog hoi poloi and politicians after WW 2. Employment existed at the start. Industries in cities like garment and others put many to work. As the world rebuilt after the war other nations took away employment. Different affects in different cities. As the industries declined the attitudes became more frustrated as more African Americans lost work. Many cities had Jewish businesses. There was not a good reputation with a percentage of them in treating employees. minimum wage demanding more work for what was earned and a perception of indifference. Of course, this is not all owners. To African Americans though, the experience only embittered them more.

African Americans were lured to cities by the prog hoi poloi and politicians after WW 2. Employment existed at the start. Industries in cities like garment and others put many to work. As the world rebuilt after the war other nations took away employment. Different affects in different cities. As the industries declined the attitudes became more frustrated as more African Americans lost work. Many cities had Jewish businesses. There was not a good reputation with a percentage of them in treating employees. minimum wage demanding more work for what was earned and a perception of indifference. Of course, this is not all owners. To African Americans though, the experience only embittered them more.

Actually, what attracted them to the north was that the same thing that attracted Europeans.. that there were jobs and opportunities.

When industries declined (not really, they just became less labor intensive due to automation and process improvement) Europeans had largely assimilated because they were white, but institutionalized racism kept black people down.

Please tell us why

Tax fraud, bank fraud, charity fraud, money laundering, extortion...

Maybe because African Americans are substantially more likely to live in the failed, hate-producing liberal inner cities than are Honkies?

White people predominate in smaller, suburban subdivisions and small towns, which are a lot less hateful than the big city than are blacks.

I'd like to see a comparison between inner city blacks and whites, and suburban subdivision blacks and whites, before coming to the conclusion that this is a racial thing.
Their "culture" is responsible for how and where they live. THEY need a massive overhaul in their mindset before they can free themselves from their self-imposed prison.

Hate and resentment doesn't advance their quality of life

Forum List

Back