Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Trump is not someone a woman would love, trust and admire. That's really it in a nutshell. He's not the right stuff.

I strongly disagree even though it's not in the romantic sense. If DeSantis doesn't win the nomination this is me all around.

81zzM2MWbVL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Biden is not aging well. He cannot field questions, falls all the time, forgets what he's saying and gets lost even trying to leave a stage. Biden is presiding over the highest inflation in decades, highest gas prices and a war all of which he caused by his lack of coherence.

Trump is sharp, can field questions, was successful in creating a great American economy, had no wars during his time as POTUS and lowest gas prices as well as lowest interest rates.

It's not chronological age, idiot.
:thankusmile:The sock puppet shill has egg on his face in embarrassment getting a major ass beating there.:rofl:yeah trump was the most anti war president sense carter and had the best economy of any president sense kennedy so he gets a pass fir being old,he could be in better shape no doubt but who cares,he is as mentally fit with as much of a sharp mind ad a20 year old so who gives a crap how old he is.

Mainly because Biden has the brain function of a 125 year old who has been dead for two years.

Well, he did say that he went to the senate 180 years ago.

The Meatball isn't going to be the nominee because he's weird.

Keep telling yourself that but as much as I like DeSantis and Ramaswamy is pretty cool as well, Trump has about a ninety percent chance of beating them both. Either way he isn't disappearing. Look how many rallies he's been having ever since he's been out of office calling out the left for what they are.

Well, he did say that he went to the senate 180 years ago.

Keep telling yourself that but as much as I like DeSantis and Ramaswamy is pretty cool as well, Trump has about a ninety percent chance of beating them both. Either way he isn't disappearing. Look how many rallies he's been having ever since he's been out of office calling out the left for what they are.
All Trump has done since he got landslided by Biden is grift his legal expenses from his cult.

:thankusmile:The sock puppet shill has egg on his face in embarrassment getting a major ass beating there.:rofl:yeah trump was the most anti war president sense carter and had the best economy of any president sense kennedy so he gets a pass fir being old,he could be in better shape no doubt but who cares,he is as mentally fit with as much of a sharp mind ad a20 year old so who gives a crap how old he is.
Trump has an IQ of less than 90.

Forum List

Back