Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

Marc why was Trayvon's body not claimed from the morgue until 12 hours after his death? Why didn't the father at least look out his window when all the shouting was taking place? Where was the father when the shot was fired not more than a 1000 feet away? The distance is my guesstamation but the fight wasn't far from where Trayvon's father lived. That is something news worthy. Title of the news story
Where was Trayvon's Father when his son needed him the most?

Well...THAT'S a new angle. Blame the murdered victim's father.

Good luck with that.

Marc the longer the shooting stays in the news this is what you will get. Where was the father when his son needed him less than a 1000 feet away? Who had not reported his son missing until 12 hours later.

Marc the longer the shooting stays in the news this is what you will get. Where was the father when his son needed him less than a 1000 feet away? Who had not reported his son missing until 12 hours later.

It's not so news worthy now is it Marc?

Why was Trayvons body laying 12 hours in the Morgue? Why didn't his father report him missing before he did? Where was Trayvons Father when Trayvon needed him the most less than 1000 feet away.

Marc why was Trayvon's body not claimed from the morgue until 12 hours after his death? Why didn't the father at least look out his window when all the shouting was taking place? Where was the father when the shot was fired not more than a 1000 feet away? The distance is my guesstamation but the fight wasn't far from where Trayvon's father lived. That is something news worthy. Title of the news story

how is this relevant? Don't blame the father.

Trayvon's father doesn't deserve any blame at all. Why didn't Trayvon call his father and say "get out here and take this yahoo off my ass" instead of calling his girlfriend.

Fuck you and fuck marc race baiting son of a bitch. Where the fuck was the father who sons less than 1000 feet away was dying? Why did it take the father so long to report his son was missing?
After all his son had been suspended for 10 days from school. Marc seems to this there should be more news reporting about Trayvon don't bitch about it when someone ask these questions because the longer this goes with media attention the more Trayvon will not look like an angel but a child who did not have any parental guidance

Last edited:
Trayvon's father doesn't deserve any blame at all. Why didn't Trayvon call his father and say "get out here and take this yahoo off my ass" instead of calling his girlfriend.

Who knows? thats a good question but the boy is dead now.

Why is CNN grinding away at Zimmerman? They are clearly pushing an agenda.

Which is a real shame that this family has had their son taken from them. What I find troubling is that acting thug is a survival instinct in the "hood". Many kids who aren't at all thugs feel that they have to at least act like one to survive. There is a chance that non-thug Trayvon went street rat on a man he assumed to be unarmed. Maybe it worked in the past.

In states that have these kinds of stand your ground laws, it is best to assume that everyone is armed and willing to use a weapon in the event of a threat. When "hello" becomes "declare your intent" we will be well on our way to sanity, just as it was in the very beginning when all men had swords and bows.

Which is a real shame that this family has had their son taken from them. What I find troubling is that acting thug is a survival instinct in the "hood". Many kids who aren't at all thugs feel that they have to at least act like one to survive. There is a chance that non-thug Trayvon went street rat on a man he assumed to be unarmed. Maybe it worked in the past.

In states that have these kinds of stand your ground laws, it is best to assume that everyone is armed and willing to use a weapon in the event of a threat. When "hello" becomes "declare your intent" we will be well on our way to sanity, just as it was in the very beginning when all men had swords and bows.

Well acting like a "thug" is not just something you see in the hood anymore, thanks to the world wide spread of hip hop culture you see people acting like that everywhere, I have seen white kids in Iowa wearing doo rags and sagging their pants, believe it or not I have seen Arab teenagers acting like this in Kuwait and using the word "nigga" to each other, this is hardly specific for just Blacks anymore, keep in mind people won't act the way they were as teenagers for ever, when I was 17 I listened to hip hop, I had braids in my junior year of high school, I had a 15 year old girlfriend with a 1 year old baby , and I went by the nick name "Lil Al Capone", why do you ask? Al Capone was my hero as a teen and I looked up to him, now fast forward 13 years later, I did 7 years in the US Military, was deployed twice to the Middle East, and I now have a good job working the government as a Civilian, I have a clean arrest sheet, I was only arrested once for punching a guy in the face who tried to go behind the bar and attack the female bartender, once the police reviewed the rapes I was released with no charge. The life I am living now is completely different than the one I had at 17.

Why was Trayvons body laying 12 hours in the Morgue? Why didn't his father report him missing before he did? Where was Trayvons Father when Trayvon needed him the most less than 1000 feet away.
These are all questions that the Sanford PD will have to answer and account for. There's no excuse why they bungled this up so horribly. I know of only one reason how this could have happened.

Fuck you and fuck marc race baiting son of a bitch. Where the fuck was the father who sons less than 1000 feet away was dying? Why did it take the father so long to report his son was missing?
After all his son had been suspended for 10 days from school. Marc seems to this there should be more news reporting about Trayvon don't bitch about it when someone ask these questions because the longer this goes with media attention the more Trayvon will not look like an angel but a child who did not have any parental guidance
Not only are you coming apart at the seams and falling off the deep end, but you're showing how openly racist you are.

Again, good luck with that blaming-the-father-of-the-murdered-victim path that you're on. Carry on.

Why is CNN grinding away at Zimmerman? They are clearly pushing an agenda.

Why is the Zimmerman defense team grinding away at the deceased victim, Trayvon Martin, unleashing a smear campaign the likes that have never before been seen this century?

W know, because for those who have followed the story, the father was out to dinner with his fiance.

When they arrived, they used the front entrance, and wouldn't have even seen any aftermath hours later (if there were any) in the common backyard.

He very likely just assumed his child was in bed, sleeping.

The very next morning was when he called in a missing persons report.

The idiot bigfatrebel is still blowing copious amounts of shit out of his ass.

These are all questions that the Sanford PD will have to answer and account for. There's no excuse why they bungled this up so horribly. I know of only one reason how this could have happened.

Not only are you coming apart at the seams and falling off the deep end, but you're showing how openly racist you are.

Again, good luck with that blaming-the-father-of-the-murdered-victim path that you're on. Carry on.

His father may have called friends, etc. I have not read his father waited 12 hours to call the police in any case.

W know, because for those who have followed the story, the father was out to dinner with his fiance.

When they arrived, they used the front entrance, and wouldn't have even seen any aftermath hours later (if there were any) in the common backyard.

He very likely just assumed his child was in bed, sleeping.

The very next morning was when he called in a missing persons report.

Thank you, Paper

Forum List

Back