Why is he laughing? Jon Benet's brother.

I do because I want to know who really did it, and why. 3 night program on it starts the 12th.

We still won't know.

Does the brother of JonBenet Ramsey hold the key to finding her killer?

I STILL think he and his mother had something to do with it. And this guy seals it more with the jovial manner in which he answers questions.
:eusa_eh:

Do you know how long ago she was killed? Ten years........
Why the fuck does anyone still give a shit? :dunno:

I think it was 20 years ago??
Yeah it was. Just woke up from a nap...... not completely awake yet........ Yup, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it........ :thup:

I STILL think he and his mother had something to do with it. And this guy seals it more with the jovial manner in which he answers questions.

There's no statute of limitations on murder. And all murder victims deserve justice.
What does that have to do with "National Enquiring" over it? :dunno:

I also followed the story, and I do believe it was someone in the home, not an intruder.

There's no statute of limitations on murder. And all murder victims deserve justice.
You sound too young to know what happened. I remember well the frustration of the police trying to find the killer but being blocked at every turn by this rich family's attorneys. The family was hiding something and that something was the killer.

You sound too young to know what happened. I remember well the frustration of the police trying to find the killer but being blocked at every turn by this rich family's attorneys. The family was hiding something and that something was the killer.
Young........ :lmao:
It's been 20 years, you know how many murders go unsolved every year? Life's a bitch, move on with your life.......
By the way I was born in 54........ :eusa_whistle:

It's been 20 years, you know how many murders go unsolved every year? Life's a bitch, move on with your life.......
You're arguing that we should just forget unsolved murders.

You are categorically on the wrong side of this issue.

No, I"m arguing that you're wasting your time National Enquiring about it......... Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference. :dunno:

No, I"m arguing that you're wasting your time National Enquiring about it......... Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference. :dunno:
You misspelled trolling .

Is there any just cause for feeling like this
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then I screwed up again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake

JUSTICE. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Hopefully someday the killer will face justice. If not in this life, the next.

I just thought it really strange he laughed and grinned about his sisters death and talking about it. Very strange.

You misspelled trolling .
Again, life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

Is there any just cause for feeling like this
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then I screwed up again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
If it's solved then it's solved, if not then it's not, such is life. Why waste time and effort speculating unless you're part of the cold case team working on the murder?
We all have here and now issues to deal with and shouldn't be bothered with a 20 year old case we have little real inside information on.

Forum List

Back