Why is it that anyone should believe Trump wouldn’t be stupid enough to go to war with Russia?

Because no one is as stupid as you?

Which is wrong because all sorts of bed wetting liberal pieces of shit are at least as stupid as billy.

Just admit you can’t explain why I am wrong.

Trump has made countless statements both before and after the election that he wants to improve relations with both Russia and China. You're OP was a hysterical, emotional rant against Trump that offered no substance as to how and why Trump would take us to war with them. Why do you believe that Trump would do such a thing?

Russia is Trump's bank, no one in the USA Banking industry would loan to the King of Debt after is 4 bankruptcies.... but Russian Oligarchs are giving him all the cash he needs, according to both Eric Trump and Donald Trump junior.

no one named Trump is going to bite the mouth that feeds you...there will be no war with Russia...

Or China for that matter.

Trump is a stupid, narcissistic douche bag with the emotional maturity of a little girl and we are supposed to believe he would be measured and diplomatic to prevent war with his enemies? Why should I believe he this man child will protect us from catastrophic war? On that note, anyone who thinks we would win a war with China or Russia without catastrophic human loss to our side is a moron who shouldn’t have the right to vote.

Russia would be the last place on earth that Trump would go to war with--:auiqs.jpg: Have you been living under a rock for the last 1-1/2 years?

Not to many Presidents would go to war on a place they were planning on building a Trump tower in downtown Moscow while they were running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56 and you can read an article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

After you're done with that read a book.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow,
and hard to put down.

th

We've already been attacked by Russia. They won. Trump reports to Putin.

Trump is a stupid, narcissistic douche bag with the emotional maturity of a little girl and we are supposed to believe he would be measured and diplomatic to prevent war with his enemies? Why should I believe he this man child will protect us from catastrophic war? On that note, anyone who thinks we would win a war with China or Russia without catastrophic human loss to our side is a moron who shouldn’t have the right to vote.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................
Just admit you can’t explain why I am wrong.
Zzzzzzzzzz.....

But remember Trump is Putin's puppet right? You LIB mutts have been claiming that since Trump won.
Do you now believe Putin would allow his puppet to go to war against him?
You REALLY are a fucking idiot!

--------------------------------------- and yeah , i was going to say similar Billy Kineta !!!

And what if tinker bell had sex with the tooth fairy what would their kids look like

---------------------------------------------------- big loss of human life , which human life . Dead chinese and russians plus big city dwellers around the world littering the landscape or what . Please be specific as to WHERE these dead enemies will be littering the landscape Billy000 .

So, which is it? One day Trump kisses Putin's ass, the next day he wants to go to war with him. Lol, no wonder you can't decide which bathroom to use.

Forum List

Back