Why Is It That Democrats Cannot Foresee -

This says it all..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Lying under oath, same that the Dimocraps are trying to get Manafort on....

The question is whether Kavanaugh lied under oath. Several people have come forward and contradicted what he said. Since he is a federal judge, lying to Congress would be a serious offense.

She told a bald-faced constructed lie under oath in an attempt to prevent the seating of a qualified Supreme Court nominee.

Yet she knew Judge and Kavanaugh were together that day without seeing Kavanaugh's calendar. He is not qualified. His blowup and threats to get even should disqualify a nominee.

I wonder how many liberals who were victimized by other liberals hate her for marginalizing actual cases of criminal deviance by lying about it.

I know I will never believe another woman who accuses anyone the left hates.

She told a bald-faced constructed lie under oath in an attempt to prevent the seating of a qualified Supreme Court nominee.
Nah, I don't think she lied. She knew there would be a backlash from the downest & dirtiest fighter and his admin in our history. Why would she volunteer for that unless she felt the issue was important? Just like why would Roberts speak out unless the issue were important enough to face the garbage he knew would be thrown at him? She tried to quietly get her story out, and when pressured to go public, did so in an effort to verify...and got creamed. Her story was never important to me anyway. I concentrated on his current demeanor. Billy, he's a temperamental classless jerk..on the Supreme Court Of The United States yet, definitely no Gorsuch. Why? Why would Trump choose him over all others? You know what I think about that!

I wonder how many liberals who were victimized by other liberals hate her for marginalizing actual cases of criminal deviance by lying about it.

I know I will never believe another woman who accuses anyone the left hates.

Chuckle! Have you ever believed any other woman before?

Nah, I don't think she lied.

You are free to think that. If I had no other reason - and I have myriad reasons - the Democrat behavior in that debacle would be reason enough for me to dispense with them altogether.

She knew there would be a backlash from the downest & dirtiest fighter and his admin in our history. Why would she volunteer for that unless she felt the issue was important? Just like why would Roberts speak out unless the issue were important enough to face the garbage he knew would be thrown at him? She tried to quietly get her story out, and when pressured to go public, did so in an effort to verify...and got creamed. Her story was never important to me anyway. I concentrated on his current demeanor. Billy, he's a temperamental classless jerk..on the Supreme Court Of The United States yet, definitely no Gorsuch. Why? Why would Trump choose him over all others?

The whys are easy enough to discern. No reason for me to delineate them yet again.

Nah, I don't think she lied.

You are free to think that. If I had no other reason - and I have myriad reasons - the Democrat behavior in that debacle would be reason enough for me to dispense with them altogether.

She knew there would be a backlash from the downest & dirtiest fighter and his admin in our history. Why would she volunteer for that unless she felt the issue was important? Just like why would Roberts speak out unless the issue were important enough to face the garbage he knew would be thrown at him? She tried to quietly get her story out, and when pressured to go public, did so in an effort to verify...and got creamed. Her story was never important to me anyway. I concentrated on his current demeanor. Billy, he's a temperamental classless jerk..on the Supreme Court Of The United States yet, definitely no Gorsuch. Why? Why would Trump choose him over all others?

The whys are easy enough to discern. No reason for me to delineate them yet again.
And after the punk Kavanaugh ranted like a spoilt brat I wondered how anyone could have confidence in him again.

But i’m old school. Raised to act with manners and courtly comportment.

Not like the snotty Trumpianspians who could care less how they behave.

Forum List

Back