Why is it that women never accept blame when they are caught cheating???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
seeing so many stories on social media with a woman who secretly wanted a husband who is a good provider and a bad boy to fuck on the side

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man?

Pisses me off man

seeing so many stories on social media with a woman who secretly wanted a husband who is a good provider and a bad boy to fuck on the side

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man

I don't think you will have to worry about anyone wanting to marry you.

Women can get away with the most heinous of behaviors, yet successfully divorce their husbands and end up with alimony, child support, and separate maintenance. The deck is stacked against husbands and fathers in this country.

Fuck the bitches.

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man

Why would I want to Mongo? Go to work and make money while she fucks another man.

I think you greatly over estimate the standards of women in America. In another country, you might have a point. But here..... I've been propositioned several times.

Now honestly, when a girl meets me, and thinks "potential", you know standards are not very high. If this was some other countries, you might have a case. But here...... Forest Gump and Jenny, isn't too far from the truth.

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man?

Pisses me off man
Those arent women. Those are booty calls. You have to know the difference between the two and then its safe to get married.

Women can get away with the most heinous of behaviors, yet successfully divorce their husbands and end up with alimony, child support, and separate maintenance. The deck is stacked against husbands and fathers in this country.

Fuck the bitches.
Bitter much?

I've never known a man to accept the blame either.

Actually, I do. Just one though. It's rare. But he called me up in a sorry state, and admitted he helped ruin his marriage. Ironically though, it was actually the woman who cheated. He was a total control freak though, and he refused to get a stable job. She got tired of keeping the home, and working the job, and cooking and taking care of the kids. He didn't do much. Eventually she said 'who needs it', and left.

But she actually was the one who cheated on the other. He couldn't function in life without her.

As a side note, they were one of these 'super spiritual people'. that thought they heard 'angelic voices' and crap. Funny how the more 'spiritual' people claim to be, the more screwed up their lives are.

Pisses me off man
As the old saying goes, You can not make a Ho into a housewife.

Pisses me off man

Same can be said about men.

How about "why is it that humans never accept blame when they are caught cheating?"

I've slept with many married women and I have found that some husbands "loose their edge" or never had it when it comes to sex. Instead of going through the trouble of getting a divorce they seek out a willing sex partner. Some women have some weird fantasies as well they want to play out that their husbands would be shocked to hear.

Pisses me off man

Yeah, I've read that nearly 1/3rd of all men who visit prostitutes, say openly they thought they would find true love. Which is bonkers. It's the "Pretty Woman" Hollywood crap love story.

Yet I've met men who married such a girl, and it didn't turn out so pretty. He was living the single life, going to the bars, drinking the night away, and met a bar tender girl at one of them, who performed a lap dance for him.

OF course she performed a lap dance for everyone who stuffed money in her cloth patches. Next thing he knew, he thought he was in love, and met her every other night for a lap dance. Months later, they get married. They live together. And guess who was back at the bar doing lap dances.... of course that's what she does, and enjoys the attention. Shockingly, that didn't work well with him, for his wife to be doing lap dances with other men.

He was an idiot. You can marry a reformed ho (past tense), but not reform a ho. If she isn't reformed already... move on. Unless she's already convinced to change, you certainly are not going to change her.

Pisses me off man

Yeah, I've read that nearly 1/3rd of all men who visit prostitutes, say openly they thought they would find true love. Which is bonkers. It's the "Pretty Woman" Hollywood crap love story.

Yet I've met men who married such a girl, and it didn't turn out so pretty. He was living the single life, going to the bars, drinking the night away, and met a bar tender girl at one of them, who performed a lap dance for him.

OF course she performed a lap dance for everyone who stuffed money in her cloth patches. Next thing he knew, he thought he was in love, and met her every other night for a lap dance. Months later, they get married. They live together. And guess who was back at the bar doing lap dances.... of course that's what she does, and enjoys the attention. Shockingly, that didn't work well with him, for his wife to be doing lap dances with other men.

He was an idiot. You can marry a reformed ho (past tense), but not reform a ho. If she isn't reformed already... move on. Unless she's already convinced to change, you certainly are not going to change her.
Yeah some of the guys I was in the military with in Korea got abused pretty badly. One guy they forced to go back to the states after his 4th wife skipped town on him and was later found in another town selling herself again.

People cheat for a variety of reasons. But cheating is rarely the problem. It is a symptom of the problem.

Try being in a poly relationship. Then, if they fool around it isn't a big deal. They just have to be open and honest about everything.

Because I have seen enough of both scenarios, to me, there is plenty of it to go around. My dad cheated on my mom and I used to have a female cousin who was cheated on by her husband of almost 40 years after she was diagnosed with cancer, but I also have a few male cousins who were cheated on by their wives too, may one of them rest in peace. I lost him last year to a heart attack. My cousin that got cancer passed away from it just before Thanksgiving in 2011.

God bless you and my family that is still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are those who cheated on my family sorry about their choice of action? I don't know about those who cheated on my cousins, but I do know that my dad is not which is one of the many reasons why I have nothing more to do with him.

Forum List

Back