Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

I said nothing about your religion, let alone pervert it. You, on the other hand, have called 'my God' a false God
Yes, clearly Judaism will see Christianity as a false God. I think the key that Mike isn't quite understanding is that Christanity also sees God as "one", so typing "one one one" over and over again isn't helping. The key difference which isn't being addressed is that the deity of Judaism is one and indivisible, where that of Christianity is one and in parts.

Nonetheless. YOU, Newby, HAVE perverted Judaism, and have attempted to very coarsely coerce Christian ideology and dogma onto Judaism. I even pointed it out here, so don't victimizing yourself now. You already cast your stone.

CMike said:
Deuteronomy 13

Deuteronomy - Chapter 13 (Parshah Re'eh) - Deuteronomy - Torah - Bible

1. Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it. א. אֵת כָּל הַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי מְצַוֶּה אֶתְכֶם אֹתוֹ תִשְׁמְרוּ לַעֲשׂוֹת לֹא תֹסֵף עָלָיו וְלֹא תִגְרַע מִמֶּנּוּ:

2. If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, ב. כִּי יָקוּם בְּקִרְבְּךָ נָבִיא אוֹ חֹלֵם חֲלוֹם וְנָתַן אֵלֶיךָ אוֹת אוֹ מוֹפֵת:

3. and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them," ג. וּבָא הָאוֹת וְהַמּוֹפֵת אֲשֶׁר דִּבֶּר אֵלֶיךָ לֵאמֹר נֵלְכָה אַחֲרֵי אֱ־לֹהִים אֲחֵרִים אֲשֶׁר לֹא יְדַעְתָּם וְנָעָבְדֵם:

4. you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul. ד. לֹא תִשְׁמַע אֶל דִּבְרֵי הַנָּבִיא הַהוּא אוֹ אֶל חוֹלֵם הַחֲלוֹם הַהוּא כִּי מְנַסֶּה יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם אֶתְכֶם לָדַעַת הֲיִשְׁכֶם אֹהֲבִים אֶת יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם בְּכָל לְבַבְכֶם וּבְכָל נַפְשְׁכֶם:

5. You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him. ה. אַחֲרֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם תֵּלֵכוּ וְאֹתוֹ תִירָאוּ וְאֶת מִצְוֹתָיו תִּשְׁמֹרוּ וּבְקֹלוֹ תִשְׁמָעוּ וְאֹתוֹ תַעֲבֹדוּ וּבוֹ תִדְבָּקוּן:

6. And that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death; because he spoke falsehood about the Lord, your God Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeemed you from the house of bondage, to lead you astray from the way in which the Lord, your God, commanded you to go; so shall you clear away the evil from your midst. ו. וְהַנָּבִיא הַהוּא אוֹ חֹלֵם הַחֲלוֹם הַהוּא יוּמָת כִּי דִבֶּר סָרָה עַל יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם הַמּוֹצִיא אֶתְכֶם מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם וְהַפֹּדְךָ מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים לְהַדִּיחֲךָ מִן הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר צִוְּךָ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לָלֶכֶת בָּהּ וּבִעַרְתָּ הָרָע מִקִּרְבֶּךָ:

7. If your brother, the son of your mother, tempts you in secret or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your embrace, or your friend, who is as your own soul saying, "Let us go and worship other gods, which neither you, nor your forefathers have known." ז. כִּי יְסִיתְךָ אָחִיךָ בֶן אִמֶּךָ אוֹ בִנְךָ אוֹ בִתְּךָ אוֹ אֵשֶׁת חֵיקֶךָ אוֹ רֵעֲךָ אֲשֶׁר כְּנַפְשְׁךָ בַּסֵּתֶר לֵאמֹר נֵלְכָה וְנַעַבְדָה אֱ־לֹהִים אֲחֵרִים אֲשֶׁר לֹא יָדַעְתָּ אַתָּה וַאֲבֹתֶיךָ:

8. Of the gods of the peoples around you, [whether] near to you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth; ח. מֵאֱלֹהֵי הָעַמִּים אֲשֶׁר סְבִיבֹתֵיכֶם הַקְּרֹבִים אֵלֶיךָ אוֹ הָרְחֹקִים מִמֶּךָּ מִקְצֵה הָאָרֶץ וְעַד קְצֵה הָאָרֶץ:

9. You shall not desire him, and you shall not hearken to him; neither shall you pity him, have mercy upon him, nor shield him. ט. לֹא תֹאבֶה לוֹ וְלֹא תִשְׁמַע אֵלָיו וְלֹא תָחוֹס עֵינְךָ עָלָיו וְלֹא תַחְמֹל וְלֹא תְכַסֶּה עָלָיו:

10. But you shall surely kill him, your hand shall be the first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. י. כִּי הָרֹג תַּהַרְגֶנּוּ יָדְךָ תִּהְיֶה בּוֹ בָרִאשׁוֹנָה לַהֲמִיתוֹ וְיַד כָּל הָעָם בָּאַחֲרֹנָה:

11. And you shall stone him with stones so that he dies, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. יא. וּסְקַלְתּוֹ בָאֲבָנִים וָמֵת כִּי בִקֵּשׁ לְהַדִּיחֲךָ מֵעַל יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ הַמּוֹצִיאֲךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים:

12. And all Israel shall listen and fear, and they shall no longer do any evil such as this in your midst. יב. וְכָל יִשְׂרָאֵל יִשְׁמְעוּ וְיִרָאוּן וְלֹא יוֹסִפוּ לַעֲשׂוֹת כַּדָּבָר הָרָע הַזֶּה בְּקִרְבֶּךָ:

13. If you hear in one of your cities which the Lord, your God, is giving you to dwell therein, saying, יג. כִּי תִשְׁמַע בְּאַחַת עָרֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לְךָ לָשֶׁבֶת שָׁם לֵאמֹר:

14. "Unfaithful men have gone forth from among you and have led the inhabitants of their city astray, saying, 'Let us go and worship other gods, which you have not known.' " יד. יָצְאוּ אֲנָשִׁים בְּנֵי בְלִיַּעַל מִקִּרְבֶּךָ וַיַּדִּיחוּ אֶת יֹשְׁבֵי עִירָם לֵאמֹר נֵלְכָה וְנַעַבְדָה אֱ־לֹהִים אֲחֵרִים אֲשֶׁר לֹא יְדַעְתֶּם:

15. Then you shall inquire, investigate, and ask thoroughly, and, behold, it is true, the matter is certain, that such abomination has been committed in your midst: טו. וְדָרַשְׁתָּ וְחָקַרְתָּ וְשָׁאַלְתָּ הֵיטֵב וְהִנֵּה אֱמֶת נָכוֹן הַדָּבָר נֶעֶשְׂתָה הַתּוֹעֵבָה הַזֹּאת בְּקִרְבֶּךָ:

16. You shall surely strike down the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroy it with all that is in it and its livestock, with the edge of the sword.
Sorry to say, NO ONE is reading this. You are in a position to make great points, but you're just using scripture as a crutch. Please see here for details.

There's no such thing as a proven false G-d. We are mundane. We can not ascribe anything more than faith to our belief.

I put forward that no other mundane life can either. Regardless of their "Epiphanies".

I know that word from Jewish history. The Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes (often his last name is left out of historical records) decided he was a G-d (hence the term epiphany – remember its birth and use it wisely)

The Torah does not relate to any one else but practicing devout Jews. Interpretation can make it seem so, but it is a book speaking to Israel. Not to any other people or beliefs. How could it? There were no other concurrent monotheistic beliefs at the time.

I put forward that any extension of the Torah must be pointedly referenced to the Jewish people of Israel and by extension, their Disapora that recreated Israel as was fore told 'to the Jews'.

Not to anyone else (regardless of their belief) and any Jew that attempts to extend the Jews Book about their people with regards to any other people's and their beliefs is in serious fundamental errors.

What others believe is their business. Even if their beliefs are against the beliefs of the Jews. Belief is a personal thing. A personal connection with my G-d includes all other beliefs.

They are all inclusive. For without monotheistic Judaism, there would not have been an concurrent extension to Christianity and there would be no Islam.

My personal view?

One does NOT kill or harm their offspring.

I think Mike is insecure in his beliefs, why else would anyone have to so vehemently put down others beliefs in the way that he does, without any respect all? Fox, I wanted to say thank you for the great contributions that you've made here, and the way you've made them, with respect. Many could learn from your example. :)
You are one arrogant fucker.

You come into my religion, totally pervert it in order to make it validate your beliefs, and act all hurt when jews get displeased that you are maligning and perverting their sacred texts.

Oh yeah, then you guys think you know judaism better than jews whom have been living it thousands of years before your god was even born.:cuckoo:

It is you that is insecure.

You can't get past one passage that blows all those beliefs of yours into smithereens if you base it on the Torah.

"Hear O'Israel, the Lord is Our G-D, The Lord is One"

One One One ONE ONE

Bravo! Take a look in the mirror, Mike, you have just described yourself. I said nothing about your religion, let alone pervert it. You, on the other hand, have called 'my God' a false God and have made all kinds of condescending and crude remarks about Christ when he was dying on the cross. Yet you have the nerve to call me arrogant and perverting YOUR religion? You obviously don't even have the capacity to frame the argument or have any intelligent remarks to add as proven by your remarks to Fox's posts in this thread. And yet you try to assert that you're some kind of a religious scholar or even remotely educated in scripture. What a joke, and unfortunately the joke is on you. You very obviously don't have the capacity to understand the concepts of Christianity, so your only recourse is to try to insult it, as I told you once before, you're a very sad little man.

I said nothing about your religion, let alone pervert it. You, on the other hand, have called 'my God' a false God
Yes, clearly Judaism will see Christianity as a false God. I think the key that Mike isn't quite understanding is that Christanity also sees God as "one", so typing "one one one" over and over again isn't helping. The key difference which isn't being addressed is that the deity of Judaism is one and indivisible, where that of Christianity is one and in parts.

Nonetheless. YOU, Newby, HAVE perverted Judaism, and have attempted to very coarsely coerce Christian ideology and dogma onto Judaism. I even pointed it out here, so don't victimizing yourself now. You already cast your stone.

I have done no such thing, I know very little of what Jews believe or don't believe with regards to heaven/hell and the messiah, and I asked questions at the beginning of this thread, which were answered by people who have respect. i.e. not Mike. So, you might want to point out where I have done what is bolded?

I have done no such thing, I know very little of what Jews believe or don't believe with regards to heaven/hell and the messiah, and I asked questions at the beginning of this thread, which were answered by people who have respect. i.e. not Mike. So, you might want to point out where I have done what is bolded?

Oh come off it. Your "questions" were nothing short of blatantly sarcastic. If they WERE in fact questions, you wouldn't have gone on for a sarcastic follow up question that draws a conclusion from the first and then reiterates the exact same point, followed by a :eek:

I mean, you're basically trying to backpedal by saying you were just being REALLY REALLY stupid by asking those questions. That's sad.

Oh come off it. Your "questions" were nothing short of blatantly sarcastic. If they WERE in fact questions, you wouldn't have gone on for a sarcastic follow up question that draws a conclusion from the first and then reiterates the exact same point, followed by a :eek:

I mean, you're basically trying to backpedal by saying you were just being REALLY REALLY stupid by asking those questions. That's sad.

I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong. If it makes me stupid to not know all about a religion I don't practice, then so be it. You're yet another person that has to call names and resort to insults when they can't make a legitimate point. :cuckoo:

The "opposition" of death is not being a zombie. It's life.

And life more abundantly

John 10:9-11 - PassageLookup - New King James Version - BibleGateway.com
party236.gif

I have done no such thing, I know very little of what Jews believe or don't believe with regards to heaven/hell and the messiah, and I asked questions at the beginning of this thread, which were answered
Oh come off it. Your "questions"

I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong. If it makes me stupid to not know all about a religion I don't practice, then so be it. You're yet another person that has to call names and resort to insults when they can't make a legitimate point. :cuckoo:
the person doing most of the name calling and insulting is you newby.

Get off your high horse.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

the person doing most of the name calling and insulting is you.

Get off your high horse.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Seriously?? I think you need to go back and read what you've said, and face the truth about yourself. :lol:

well, it's good that you have your beliefs. Mind you, others have beliefs they think are equally if not more valid. (otherwise they would subscribe to *your* beliefs.

so you may be correct.

on the other hand, you may find that the prophesies haven't yet been fulfilled and see how the world changes when the messiah *does* come.

Oh I am sure there are alot of things for me to learn. Which is why I think the idea that God is silent is ridiculous. He has revealed Himself in every age in the world. Why would He change now?

Yet there are so many people who deny what the Prophets and Apostles teach when they live now rather than millinium ago. Revelation is a key. Yet so many religious people deny that God speaks to man. In fact, some will go to the point of ridiculing the idea.

That's why I have confidence in what I say. Because I've learned much if it from the Lord. And no one has to take my word for a single thing, they can learn it from God too. Anything I have wrong, I am confident He will correct when He is ready to.

Do you keep the Law of Moses? If not, why not? The disciples of Christ recieved revelation ending it among them after the Atonement and Resurrection was complete. But the Jews deny this, so why isn't the Law of Moses kept? Where are the priests? Why is revelation not sought? Anything lost can be restored by God.

Seek your brothers in the House of Israel. The Sons of Joseph have a mission to gather Israel together.

Actually I am a kohan, I am a priest.

If you are asking why are sacrifices not done, it's because the temple has to be rebuilt first. It can only be done at the temple.

Your god and his minions didn't have any authority to end anything given by G-D.

From Deutronomy.

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you

But don't worry one of the messianic prophesies, which obviously hasn't been fulfilled yet, is that when the messiah comes, the temple will be rebuilt and stand forever.

What precisely do you mean by "revelation"?

24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled." ~Jesus in Luke 21

I know you say Luke means nothing to you. But here it is in Ezekiel 28:25

‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and am hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles, then they will dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob. 26 And they will dwell safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes, they will dwell securely, when I execute judgments on all those around them who despise them. Then they shall know that I am the LORD their God.”’”

CMike, the Gentiles hallow God through Christ who came through you. The nations are gathering against Israel, sadly, even the U.S. will. But the times of the Gentiles are almost fulfilled, and then all will see and know that He is the Lord our God.

So you're honestly trying to tell me that those sarcastic questions, complete with reiteration of your own point and ridiculous smileys was really your assumed belief that Jews believed the messiah would basically be like Christianity's Jesus, but at a later time?

So you didn't know what another religion believed, and decided it must be whatever yours believed. And topped it off with a :eek:

I'm pretty :eek: at your intelligence and capacity for reason right now.

There's no such thing as a proven false G-d. We are mundane. We can not ascribe anything more than faith to our belief.

I put forward that no other mundane life can either. Regardless of their "Epiphanies".

I know that word from Jewish history. The Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes (often his last name is left out of historical records) decided he was a G-d (hence the term epiphany – remember its birth and use it wisely)

The Torah does not relate to any one else but practicing devout Jews. Interpretation can make it seem so, but it is a book speaking to Israel. Not to any other people or beliefs. How could it? There were no other concurrent monotheistic beliefs at the time.

I put forward that any extension of the Torah must be pointedly referenced to the Jewish people of Israel and by extension, their Disapora that recreated Israel as was fore told 'to the Jews'.

Not to anyone else (regardless of their belief) and any Jew that attempts to extend the Jews Book about their people with regards to any other people's and their beliefs is in serious fundamental errors.

What others believe is their business. Even if their beliefs are against the beliefs of the Jews. Belief is a personal thing. A personal connection with my G-d includes all other beliefs.

They are all inclusive. For without monotheistic Judaism, there would not have been an concurrent extension to Christianity and there would be no Islam.

My personal view?

You are much like those Rabbis who instructed me Ropey and In fact I am now wondering if you are a Rabbi? (I do not for a minute believe Cmike is either Rabbi or Priest as he claims because he seems to know so little about the scriptures he defends but if I am wrong about that, it is of no consequence.)

We used to have such fun in class because my mentors and teachers who were devout Jews really knew their stuff, never disrespected me knowing I was a Christian, and they had such a joy and sense of humor they were always pleasant company. And they invited questions and we could explore what appeared to be contradictions in scripture for hours.

I would enjoy having a good conversation over a cup of coffee with somebody like you.

I take it that one reason you reject the Christian's messiah is based on your closing emphasized line: One does NOT kill or harm their offspring.

Are you speaking of the Christian G-D who gave his only son? Again there are such dichotomies. Was not Abraham blessed when he was williing to sacrifice Isaac as a burnt offering when YHWH commanded him to do that? As the story goes, YHWH did not require him to go through with it, but Abraham's faith was tested nevertheless in his willingness to do that.

So fast forward thousands of years to First Century BC. G-d gave his only son as a sacrifice to cover the sins of all. Why would he do that when as G-d he could have simply forgiven those sins? But would the people have ever understood with a blood sacrifice had always been required for the remission of sins? But kill his own son? Yes. But in Christian belief he WAS that son as well as the Father of that son. And that is the ultimate of the Christian gospel: G-D loves us so much that he was willing to suffer the pain of a father watching his son die a terrible death and G-D loves us so much that he was willing to become one of us--the Word became flesh--and suffer anddie on the cross for us.

It is the greatest of all mysteries within Christian beliefs.

And there has never been a Christian command, except among those who put distorted doctrine or dogma ahead of the Gospel, for anyone to sacrifice any other person or any living thing since that time. G-d himself became man, wholly human, and made himself the ultimate sacrifice. As Jesus said, he came not to do away with the Law, but to fulfill the Law.

The Christian believes this. But without a solid grounding in Old Testament history and teachings, it would make no sense at all.

Last edited:
well, it's good that you have your beliefs. Mind you, others have beliefs they think are equally if not more valid. (otherwise they would subscribe to *your* beliefs.

so you may be correct.

on the other hand, you may find that the prophesies haven't yet been fulfilled and see how the world changes when the messiah *does* come.

Oh I am sure there are alot of things for me to learn. Which is why I think the idea that God is silent is ridiculous. He has revealed Himself in every age in the world. Why would He change now?

Yet there are so many people who deny what the Prophets and Apostles teach when they live now rather than millinium ago. Revelation is a key. Yet so many religious people deny that God speaks to man. In fact, some will go to the point of ridiculing the idea.

That's why I have confidence in what I say. Because I've learned much if it from the Lord. And no one has to take my word for a single thing, they can learn it from God too. Anything I have wrong, I am confident He will correct when He is ready to.

Do you keep the Law of Moses? If not, why not? The disciples of Christ recieved revelation ending it among them after the Atonement and Resurrection was complete. But the Jews deny this, so why isn't the Law of Moses kept? Where are the priests? Why is revelation not sought? Anything lost can be restored by God.

Seek your brothers in the House of Israel. The Sons of Joseph have a mission to gather Israel together.

Actually I am a kohan, I am a priest.

If you are asking why are sacrifices not done, it's because the temple has to be rebuilt first. It can only be done at the temple.

Your god and his minions didn't have any authority to end anything given by G-D.

From Deutronomy.

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you

But don't worry one of the messianic prophesies, which obviously hasn't been fulfilled yet, is that when the messiah comes, the temple will be rebuilt and stand forever.

What precisely do you mean by "revelation"?

So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”
Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
But He was speaking of the temple of His body. Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

This Temple will stand forever.

My personal view?

You are much like those Rabbis who instructed me Ropey and In fact I am now wondering if you are a Rabbi?
:lol: I think you have been insulted.

(I do not for a minute believe Cmike is either Rabbi or Priest as he claims because he seems to know so little about the scriptures he defends but if I am wrong about that, it is of no consequence.)

1) Kindly quote where I said I was a rabbi

2) You are right your opinion is of no consequence.

3) Once again you display the epitome of arrogance by stating how your perversion of someone else's religion is more knowledgeable than that person's knowledge of his own religion.

4) :cuckoo:

5) :cuckoo:

We used to have such fun in class because my mentors and teachers who were devout Jews really knew their stuff, never disrespected me knowing I was a Christian, and they had such a joy and sense of humor they were always pleasant company. And they invited questions and we could explore what appeared to be contradictions in scripture for hours.

1) :blahblah:

2) No devout jew will in any way accept your perverted creative interpretation of jewish scripture.

Any devout or somewhat knowledgeable jew would tell you that a) your religon is mutually exclusive with judiasm 2) the only G-D is G-D, and there is no other G-D in any form.

3) No devout jew would even learn about your religion because that is forbidden.

I take it that one reason you reject the Christian's messiah is based on your closing emphasized line: One does NOT kill or harm their offspring.

The question wasn't to me. However, that jesus didn't fulfill any of the messianic prophesies as stated in Michah 4:3 and Ezekiel 37 might have something to do with it.

Are you speaking of the Christian G-D who gave his only son?

Yanno...you finally said something that I agree with. It is your christian god, it has nothing to do with the jewish G-d.

So fast forward thousands of years to First Century BC. G-d gave his only son as a sacrifice to cover the sins of all. Why would he do that when as G-d he could have simply forgiven those sins? But would the people have ever understood with a blood sacrifice had always been required for the remission of sins? But kill his own son? Yes. But in Christian belief he WAS that son as well as the Father of that son. And that is the ultimate of the Christian gospel: G-D loves us so much that he was willing to suffer the pain of a father watching his son die a terrible death and G-D loves us so much that he was willing to become one of us--the Word became flesh--and suffer anddie on the cross for us.

It is the greatest of all mysteries within Christian beliefss

The Christian believes this. But without a solid grounding in Old Testament history and teachings, it would make no sense at all.

You have no solid ground of the Torah, because the Torah clearly contradicts the christian fundamental beliefs of centering it around jesus.

According to the G-D that I believe in there is:

1) One G-D

2) That G-D is not divided

3) You may only put your faith in him, no one else

4) Worshipping any one else in any manner is perhaps the greatest of all sins.

Obviously, your religion and my religion are mutually exclusive.

You know......you've got to wonder about someone who calls themselves a kohan yet doesn't know that it's really close to rabbi.

Additionally, taking any kind of theological "facts" from some idiot who confuses Joshua with Yeshua is equally stupid.

Too bad he's got me on ignore, but, I can tell you all something..........if you call CMike "**** Mike" just a couple of times, he'll ignore you too.

Biker is on my ignore list, but someone please tell him that I think he's gay :razz:

**** Mike doesn't understand much except for that which is spoon fed to him by religious zealots and FAUX Nooze.

You know........he's almost as much of an extremist as the Taliban.

Forum List

Back