Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll9tgImSMWM]BREAKING!!! Astronaut Edgar Mitchell TELLS OBAMA ALIENS ARE REAL! July 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU]BREAKING!!! UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian Minister of Defense May 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwxuHE03aM&list=TLC0zE_OklGYM]Disclosure Project Witness Testimony Archives - Gordon Cooper - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCzsm1CV3A]BREAKING!!! UFO Alien Disclosure by Head Minister Of Defense UFO PROJECT DECLASSIFIED - YouTube[/ame]

jiFfM.jpg

A childish picture is your only response to two defense ministers and two Apollo astronauts ?...I guess defense ministers and Apollo astronauts just do not have your experience of scientific mind...lol

Well, golly gee, I'm convinced. Oh wait...No I'm not.

I'm an amateur astronomer (and a disabled professional geologist) who has observed and photographed the sky all of his life. And so you can believe me when I say that I have never seen anything in the sky that I could not explain or identify. Secondly, I know hundreds of other amateur astronomers and quite a few PhD astronomers, and know of none who thinks that UFOs are real. And finally, farmer Bob (or even an Apollo astronaut) may be the most honest, god-fearing person on the planet, but we still need unambiguous physical evidence that a UFO landed in his corn field.

But I will make you a promise. I am going to be out at the LAS observatory tonight watching the Perseid meteor shower with about 100 others. If ET shows up, I promise that you'll be the first to know.

A childish picture is your only response to two defense ministers and two Apollo astronauts ?...I guess defense ministers and Apollo astronauts just do not have your experience of scientific mind...lol

I'm an amateur astronomer (and a disabled professional geologist) who has observed and photographed the sky all of his life. And so you can believe me when I say that I have never seen anything in the sky that I could not explain or identify. Secondly, I know hundreds of other amateur astronomers and quite a few PhD astronomers, and know of none who thinks that UFOs are real. And finally, farmer Bob (or even an Apollo astronaut) may be the most honest, god-fearing person on the planet, but we still need unambiguous physical evidence that a UFO landed in his corn field.

But I will make you a promise. I am going to be out at the LAS observatory tonight watching the Perseid meteor shower with about 100 others. If ET shows up, I promise that you'll be the first to know.

yes the nerve of these Apollo astronauts and defense ministers to think the rival your vast astronomical experience or connections with other astronomers...what were they thinking ?...and clearly if a craft was really seen by high ranking military and was tracked by multiple radar stations as it shut down nuclear defense systems as claimed...you and your Friends would of seen it on your telescope

yes the nerve of these Apollo astronauts and defense ministers to think the rival your vast astronomical experience or connections with other astronomers...what were they thinking ?...and clearly if a craft was really seen by high ranking military and was tracked by multiple radar stations as it shut down nuclear defense systems as claimed...you and your Friends would of seen it on your telescope

They were probably thinking "when is this going to be finished so I can get my check and go have another drink?".

Told ya'. Get the boy started on his space alien thing and he's like a babbling brook.

Told ya'. Get the boy started on his space alien thing and he's like a babbling brook.

As long as he is babbling about space aliens, he is not babbling on about evolution. It's a win-win for the rest of us.

There is a extensive list of high ranking individuals who unlike farmer bob served in positions of the highest national security and along with Apollo crew and defense minsters are willing to testify under oath and under penalty of perjury before congress as to there direct knowledge of an alien presence or witnessing of alien technologies and petitioning for disclosure of the records that they say will confirm their testimony...but guy with telescope and his alleged friends says they are mistaken..Well, golly gee, I'm convinced. Oh wait...No I'm not.

I will keep eating my selectively bred food that is not GM or shot up with steroids.

Excellent! I hope you feel you're getting value for the higher prices.

Do you know food that are GM are to be labled as such ?

Not that I've heard.

That is what I read.

If the 2nd law does apply to this planet then yes I do believe it would violate the 2nd law. How ever I do believe natural unguided systems would produce disorder so I still believe there are to many things working against evolution. We have mechanisms working against evolution that would be ezymes as well as natural selection. I feel that small trait changes do happen within a genepool but only because those genes already existed in the genepool.

If the 2nd law does apply to this planet then yes I do believe it would violate the 2nd law.

You admitted your error now you're backtracking?
Is that what you're saying?

How ever I do believe natural unguided systems would produce disorder

The 2nd Law doesn't mentioned guided or unguided, so it must not matter.

We have mechanisms working against evolution that would be ezymes as well as natural selection.

Enzymes work against evolution? How?

Natural selection works against evolution? How?

No, I am saying if the 2nd law applies to this planet then I do believe evolution would violate it.

Enzymes work to correct copying errors in other words mutations. This is the main mechanism for new information.

Mutation fixation is not that easy with natural selection removing traits from the genepool as well as the other mechanisms mentioned that work against them mutations.

There is a extensive list of high ranking individuals who unlike farmer bob served in positions of the highest national security and along with Apollo crew and defense minsters are willing to testify under oath and under penalty of perjury before congress as to there direct knowledge of an alien presence or witnessing of alien technologies and petitioning for disclosure of the records that they say will confirm their testimony...but guy with telescope and his alleged friends says they are mistaken..Well, golly gee, I'm convinced. Oh wait...No I'm not.

100 anecdotes is as useless as 1, because anecdotal evidence is not science. Line up all the so-called experts you care to, but until you make ET appear before a panel of acknowledged scientific experts, you got nothing.

That is what I read.

If the 2nd law does apply to this planet then yes I do believe it would violate the 2nd law. How ever I do believe natural unguided systems would produce disorder so I still believe there are to many things working against evolution. We have mechanisms working against evolution that would be ezymes as well as natural selection. I feel that small trait changes do happen within a genepool but only because those genes already existed in the genepool.

If the 2nd law does apply to this planet then yes I do believe it would violate the 2nd law.

You admitted your error now you're backtracking?
Is that what you're saying?

How ever I do believe natural unguided systems would produce disorder

The 2nd Law doesn't mentioned guided or unguided, so it must not matter.

We have mechanisms working against evolution that would be ezymes as well as natural selection.

Enzymes work against evolution? How?

Natural selection works against evolution? How?

No, I am saying if the 2nd law applies to this planet then I do believe evolution would violate it.

Enzymes work to correct copying errors in other words mutations. This is the main mechanism for new information.

Mutation fixation is not that easy with natural selection removing traits from the genepool as well as the other mechanisms mentioned that work against them mutations.

Evolution does not violate the 2nd law because it is not an isolated system. It requires energy and mass input to work. Good god man, are you daft?

As long as he is babbling about space aliens, he is not babbling on about evolution. It's a win-win for the rest of us.

I just find it interesting how he accurate reporting of these profound testimonies of such highly placed people as astronauts ministers of defense
high rankling military that commanded nuclear facilities can be characterized as babble and can be so offhandedly dismissed in the most childish manner ..these responses completely irrational on so many levels..it is a fascinating look at human psychology and the phenomenon of cognitive dissonance

I just find it interesting how he accurate reporting of these profound testimonies of such highly placed people as astronauts ministers of defense
high rankling military that commanded nuclear facilities can be characterized as babble and can be so offhandedly dismissed in the most childish manner ..these responses completely irrational on so many levels..it is a fascinating look at human psychology and the phenomenon of cognitive dissonance

The boy is like a little doll with a pull string in the back. Give'em a tug on the string and he'll rattle off one of several programmed comments.

100 anecdotes is as useless as 1, because anecdotal evidence is not science. Line up all the so-called experts you care to, but until you make ET appear before a panel of acknowledged scientific experts, you got nothing.

that's not true.. expert witnesses testimony is in fact strong evidence..even more so when from such highly credible people in such large numbers who are in fact petitioning to have documents declassified and are willing to testify under oath and with penalty of perjury

The boy is like a little doll with a pull string in the back. Give'em a tug on the string and he'll rattle off one of several programmed comments.

My comments are factual and intelligent unlike yours...you can not even address the issue with anything but childish quips and aviodence

Forum List

Back