Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

I will ask you again what is the nearest ancestor ? how can they make such a claim without mapping the genome of this nearest ancestor ?

Neanderthal genomics and the evolution of modern humans

A High-Coverage Genome Sequence from an Archaic Denisovan Individual

:lol: you think this answers the questions ?

It answers the question much better than your screeching out "the gods did it",

You can't even define which gods.

I will ask you again what is the nearest ancestor ? how can they make such a claim without mapping the genome of this nearest ancestor ?
I will direct you once again to the linked article that addresses your wall of denial / self-imposed ignorance regarding our human ancestry.

Science technology does not currently allow the gene mapping of 4 million year old remains. It's possible that there may never be a method to do so. However, as you are convinced as to a 6,000 year old earth, even if "they" do discover a method of gene mapping such ancient remains, you would be forced to invent even more bizarre conspiracy theories.

With a historical perspectivs, (in the religious extremist case, a hysterical perspective), "they", (scientists), have managed to shine the glaring light of facts and truth into the dark recesses of the creationist mindset promoting fear and ignorance. All of the data presented to you offers rational explanations to what your extremist position insists is magic and supernaturalism.

Then your theory is not scientific and is pretty much screwed. Your theory is built on vivid imaginations not science most importantly faith.
Other than your usual drop-ten-and-punt by way of defining most of science as a conspiracy, what part of the fossil record is built on vivid imagination?

Sites like this should be avoided this why you get your ass handed to you.

Yes, I am quite certain that you creationists avoid it like the plague. Poor things.

No, I have been refuting his material for many years.

What a silly claim. You have spent a significant amount of time cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya. I've pointed that out in previous posts.

Do you find it at all.... odd, that an extremist Christian would spend as much time as you do, quote-mining from an Islamic apologist?

I will direct you once again to the linked article that addresses your wall of denial / self-imposed ignorance regarding our human ancestry.

Science technology does not currently allow the gene mapping of 4 million year old remains. It's possible that there may never be a method to do so. However, as you are convinced as to a 6,000 year old earth, even if "they" do discover a method of gene mapping such ancient remains, you would be forced to invent even more bizarre conspiracy theories.

With a historical perspectivs, (in the religious extremist case, a hysterical perspective), "they", (scientists), have managed to shine the glaring light of facts and truth into the dark recesses of the creationist mindset promoting fear and ignorance. All of the data presented to you offers rational explanations to what your extremist position insists is magic and supernaturalism.

Then your theory is not scientific and is pretty much screwed. Your theory is built on vivid imaginations not science most importantly faith.
Other than your usual drop-ten-and-punt by way of defining most of science as a conspiracy, what part of the fossil record is built on vivid imagination?

He can't say because he has no experience with it, and refuses to learn from an expert.

He can't say because he has no experience with it, and refuses to learn from an expert.

How many genes were found in the Y chromosome of the neanderthals ?

This may help.

Phys.Org Mobile: Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

We're to understand however that a 6,000 year old earth refutes any possibility for Neanderthals existing 40,000 years ago.

I'll need you to start a list of those atheistic evilutionist scientists promoting the Neanderthal myth.

You don't know genes work together to form body parts ?

They do much more than form body parts. You didn't know? Huh. Not only that, but not all genes form body parts. You didn't know this? Double Huh.

You seem to believe that a gene must be newly formed (presumably out of nothing would be my assumption, since the poof factor seems to be the way creationists tend to explain things) in order to be "new". De novo genes are newly formed genes (though not out of nothing). You also seem to be of the opinion that evolution can only occur if population acquires "new" genes. This is certainly not the case, and the theory has never made that statement. And contrary to what you appear to believe, the fact that humans have more genes in the Y chromosome is evidence FOR evolution, not against. Any time a gene is added or deleted, that is evidence for evolution. They could just as easily have fewer and that would also be evidence for evolution. If you truly want evidence against evolution, you should try to find a bunny rabbit in the Cambrian, because THAT would refute evolution. Got anything like that?

So do the mechanisms you say they put forward as a mechanism to produce new genes. They know this is devastating evidence to the theory.

It is probably a good idea if you put the bottle down before you post.

Geez, you keep showing your ignorance on this issue. You evidently have not heard or read the explanation given by scientists where they claim apes evidently lost genes over time because they have no mechanism that will develop a completely new gene to get to the human count :lol:

People agreeing with you are just as ignorant on the issue. I don't drink but maybe you should instead of carry on this charade.

They found that the chimpanzee Y chromosome has lost lots of genes that are present in humans, which suggests the human Y resembles that of the common ancestor more than does the chimp's Y. Chimpanzees only have two-thirds of the genes present in the human MSY.

Y Chromosome Evolving Rapidly | Science/AAAS | News

Exposing your ignorance is not hard to do. This article is full of spin to hide the facts :lol:

Face it, you're are gullible and your background on this issue is obvious.
as always no mention of "god did It"...and it uses the e word.

This may help.

Phys.Org Mobile: Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

We're to understand however that a 6,000 year old earth refutes any possibility for Neanderthals existing 40,000 years ago.

I'll need you to start a list of those atheistic evilutionist scientists promoting the Neanderthal myth.

Once again no answer to my question, do you actually read what you post ?

They do much more than form body parts. You didn't know? Huh. Not only that, but not all genes form body parts. You didn't know this? Double Huh.

You seem to believe that a gene must be newly formed (presumably out of nothing would be my assumption, since the poof factor seems to be the way creationists tend to explain things) in order to be "new". De novo genes are newly formed genes (though not out of nothing). You also seem to be of the opinion that evolution can only occur if population acquires "new" genes. This is certainly not the case, and the theory has never made that statement. And contrary to what you appear to believe, the fact that humans have more genes in the Y chromosome is evidence FOR evolution, not against. Any time a gene is added or deleted, that is evidence for evolution. They could just as easily have fewer and that would also be evidence for evolution. If you truly want evidence against evolution, you should try to find a bunny rabbit in the Cambrian, because THAT would refute evolution. Got anything like that?

It is probably a good idea if you put the bottle down before you post.

Geez, you keep showing your ignorance on this issue. You evidently have not heard or read the explanation given by scientists where they claim apes evidently lost genes over time because they have no mechanism that will develop a completely new gene to get to the human count :lol:

People agreeing with you are just as ignorant on the issue. I don't drink but maybe you should instead of carry on this charade.

They found that the chimpanzee Y chromosome has lost lots of genes that are present in humans, which suggests the human Y resembles that of the common ancestor more than does the chimp's Y. Chimpanzees only have two-thirds of the genes present in the human MSY.

Exposing your ignorance is not hard to do. This article is full of spin to hide the facts :lol:

It is inferring apes and humans were created distinct from each other by the same creator.

It is inferring apes and humans were created distinct from each other by the same creator.
no slapdick it was not ....your wilful ignorance is working overtime...

There "they" are again. How could the loss of genes have happened over a period of 6 million years when the planet was created only 6000 years ago?
(standing ovation!)bump

Are you people just not bright enough to see what I am showing :lol:
it's just the reverse us people are far brighter than all creationists put together.
as to you, you're not near as bright as you egotism and hubris would suggest.
the fact is you're a racist redneck bible thumper with a messiah complex.

If you don't have anything to add to the thread other than your hateful rhetoric take it where people don't mind your stupidity or remain silent.

This may help.

Your "Y chromosome" conspiracy is just another blatant attempt by you to side-step a rather glaring flaw in the 6,000 year old earth nonsense.

How could Neanderthals have existed before the magical / supernatural "creation" of the planet?

There is no such inference.

You have a desperate and insensate need to conjure such an inference because your fears and superstitious are sheltered by ignorance.

This may help.

Your "Y chromosome" conspiracy is just another blatant attempt by you to side-step a rather glaring flaw in the 6,000 year old earth nonsense.

How could Neanderthals have existed before the magical / supernatural "creation" of the planet?
also odd is his allegation that all dating techniques are extremely flawed.

Forum List

Back