Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Once again you make false accusations.
wrong! hollie's stating fact.
all you need to do is copy a line or two from any of your posts to know she's correct.

"I find it as difficult to understand a scientist who does not acknowledge the presence of a superior rationality behind the existence of the universe as it is to comprehend a theologian who would deny the advances of science"

Talk:Wernher von Braun - Wikiquote
so what ..it's an opinion not a fact ..
opinions are like assholes ..everybody's got one.

Once again you make false accusations.
all you need to do is copy a line or two from any of your posts to know she's correct.

"I find it as difficult to understand a scientist who does not acknowledge the presence of a superior rationality behind the existence of the universe as it is to comprehend a theologian who would deny the advances of science"

Posting another "quote" to sidestep your lies and deceit?

It's just remarkable how you cut and paste these silly "quotes" when you've been shown to be a liar and fraud for copying and pasting such lies and frauds.

Yet, here you are still, cutting and pasting from your fraudulent religious extremist websites.

Once again you are exposed as a liar.

There are other threads where your similarly cut and pasted "quotes" were shown to be frauds. Here you are again committing a fraud of lies and you have no issue with posting such lies.

Do the gods approve of lies and deceit? Your creationist ministries sure do. And you are just a clone of extremist liars.

Prove it.

Sure will.

Your "quote" from Antony Flew is a fraud. Like many of the lies you post, you mindlessly cut and paste from extremist websites which are as careless and as fraudulent as you are.

Antony Flew Considers God...Sort Of

You're coming off very bad again hollie.

Antony Flew - RationalWiki

or nearly the same as another word....a circle and a sphere are related but not the same.
no matter how hard you wish it .

Remember the bible writing was from 3,500 years ago in the Hebrew language. The Hebrew word was "chung" the word is used for both flat and non-flat shapes.

Sorry either way the bible writer at that time defined the earth correctly for the language available.

The bible writer from 3,500 years ago was writing Hebrew scripture that was later co-opted by Christianity.

You're not even clear as to what religion you're describing.

What a dolt!

Jews wrote the OT and NT.

Prove it.

Sure will.

Your "quote" from Antony Flew is a fraud. Like many of the lies you post, you mindlessly cut and paste from extremist websites which are as careless and as fraudulent as you are.

You're coming off a serial liar. You're been exposed as such.

But go ahead and post more fraudulent "quotes". I'll be happy to refute your lies.

It's just remarkable how you cut and paste these silly "quotes" when you've been shown to be a liar and fraud for copying and pasting such lies and frauds.

Yet, here you are still, cutting and pasting from your fraudulent religious extremist websites.

I'm not sure if you're trying to delibrately be dishonest or are just an ignorant Ideologue I have to say both.

Remember the bible writing was from 3,500 years ago in the Hebrew language. The Hebrew word was "chung" the word is used for both flat and non-flat shapes.

Sorry either way the bible writer at that time defined the earth correctly for the language available.

The bible writer from 3,500 years ago was writing Hebrew scripture that was later co-opted by Christianity.

What a dolt!

You are aware that the Torah is a different document vs. all the various bibles, right?

or nearly the same as another word....a circle and a sphere are related but not the same.
no matter how hard you wish it .

bullshit!The Hebrew word for circle is chuwg and has a primary meaning of circle (no lexicons I have read give the primary or secondary meaning as sphere). The point was argued to me that there was no ancient Hebrew word for sphere, so chuwg (circle) was used in its place. This is total baloney and here is why. There are in fact numerous passages in the bible where a sphere is described, in Isaiah 22:18 it describes Yahveh ”will turn and toss you like a ball…” A ball is ALWAYS without exception a sphere. The Hebrew word translated as ball by the way, is duwr (I am studying ancient Hebrew). Furthermore, in no mathematical or geometrical sense is a circle ever a sphere, and would not an omniscient and omnipotent being know this? Most Bibles translate that bit of scripture correctly as circle and not sphere.

My typo, but what I stated was accurate. You are trying to make something out of nothing but it's not working.

I'm not sure if you're trying to delibrately be dishonest or are just an ignorant Ideologue I have to say both.

Getting pissy won't detract from your exposure (again) as a liar and a fraud.

I'm not pissy just speaking the truth.

What a dolt!

true. but they were edited and reedited by christians ..blurring the meaning..

What a dolt!

You are aware that the Torah is a different document vs. all the various bibles, right?

Hollie do you understand the difference between the written and oral law ? do you understand the difference between the the Torah and the Tanakh ?

Guess what ? they were all inspired by the one and only God.

Prove it.

Sure will.

Here we have yet another example of the fraud that is YWC.

His "quote" is lacking citation.

"Reason, mainly in the form of arguments to design, assures us that there is a God, there is no room either for any supernatural revelation of that God or for any transactions between that God and individual human beings."[citation needed]

Let's see, between this thread and two other threads, ywc has been exposed for cutting and pasting falsified, edited, parsed and fraudulent "quotes".

It seems we have a consistent pattern of lies and fraud that ywc has no problem with.

What a dolt!

as language evolved there were new editions not changing the meaning just a better way to relay the message. The bible is in every known language out there yes it is rough trying to translate to different languages. But with all the versions out there I get the same message maybe a little differently.

Last edited:

Hollie do you understand the difference between the written and oral law ? do you understand the difference between the the Torah and the Tanakh ?

Guess what ? they were all inspired by the one and only God.

Do you understand the difference between lies and truth?

How about the difference between Judaism and Christianity? They are different religions. Did you notice that they are spelled differently?

bullshit!The Hebrew word for circle is chuwg and has a primary meaning of circle (no lexicons I have read give the primary or secondary meaning as sphere). The point was argued to me that there was no ancient Hebrew word for sphere, so chuwg (circle) was used in its place. This is total baloney and here is why. There are in fact numerous passages in the bible where a sphere is described, in Isaiah 22:18 it describes Yahveh ”will turn and toss you like a ball…” A ball is ALWAYS without exception a sphere. The Hebrew word translated as ball by the way, is duwr (I am studying ancient Hebrew). Furthermore, in no mathematical or geometrical sense is a circle ever a sphere, and would not an omniscient and omnipotent being know this? Most Bibles translate that bit of scripture correctly as circle and not sphere.

My typo, but what I stated was accurate. You are trying to make something out of nothing but it's not working.
bullshit !

there was no ancient Hebrew word for sphere, so chuwg (circle) was used in its place. This is total baloney and here is why. There are in fact numerous passages in the bible where a sphere is described, in Isaiah 22:18 it describes Yahveh ”will turn and toss you like a ball…” A ball is ALWAYS without exception a sphere. The Hebrew word translated as ball by the way, is duwr.

not only was your spelling inaccurate but you are as always attempting to take no responsibility for your dishonesty and hubris.

as language evolved there were new editions not changing the meaning just a better way to relay the message. The bible is in every known language out there yes it is rough trying to translate to different languages. But with all the versions out there I get the same message maybe a little differently.

That would explain the dozens of versions of Christianity.

They're the same - just different.

I'm sure that will make sense to the religious extremist.

bullshit!
any time you edit an original work you change the meaning...
ever hear the term directors cut?

I'm not pissy just speaking the truth.

If you're speaking the truth, why are your truths obvious lies?

You suffer from a pathology. You have no conception of truth, facts or honesty because you have blurred any distinction when lies, falsehoods and deceit are used to further your extremist agenda.

Forum List

Back