Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...

IMHO this entire post epitomizes the very hypocrisy posing as, blood, which runs through Dem's veins.

i.) Everything the Dems complain about Trump doing, every act, is some act which the same Dems stayed silent about when they observed Obama Admin doing the same things from 2012-'16.

ii.) Trump stayed away from the House's impeachment sham, exactly because they refused to let him call his own witnesses and to invalidate the whistleblower. But now MitchMc & the Senate Repubs are dead wrong, for repeating what the Dems just did? go figure.

The House did not have to refuse to let Trump question his whistleblowing-accuser's validity ---to legally guard any President from his critics concocting fictitious impeachable acts.

I reiterate, that the House did not have to refuse to 1)let Trump have his own witnesses and 2)let Nunes or Jordan or any GOP Congessmember question his whistleblower. But, they did refuse to. Therefore if you sat silently and was a-okay with that unfairness by the Dems ---then you have to now do the same thing, the right thing/delete this thread then sit silently while the Repubs get their chance to be unfair. True?

i) They were not the same, quit lying
ii) Trump crires about the Impeachment e very fucking day. Trump blocked so many from testifying, quit lying & claiming hios people could not tell their story.

The whistleblower became irrelevant with the release of the transcript summary that confirmed what was dasi.

They only want to question the whistleblower to find out who they are so you & your fat assed orange buddy can attack them.
The democrat house clearly voted to impeach trump without sufficient evidence
So nearly everyone involved testified that there was quid pro quo means nothing?

In your dreams. Your fat assed orange hero has been IMPEACHED

IMPOTUS

And in 2020, you will go down in history & laughed about when history talks how crooked Trump was & how stupid people still voted for him.
Bit players not directly involved with trump are entitled to their opinion based on hearsay and rumors

And we are entitled to ours
I did not know you were there & heard the conversations.
Quit putting party ahead of country.

ii) Trump crires about the Impeachment e very fucking day. Trump blocked so many from testifying, quit lying & claiming hios people could not tell their story.

The whistleblower became irrelevant with the release of the transcript summary that confirmed what was dasi.

They only want to question the whistleblower to find out who they are so you & your fat assed orange buddy can attack them.
So nearly everyone involved testified that there was quid pro quo means nothing?

IMPOTUS

And in 2020, you will go down in history & laughed about when history talks how crooked Trump was & how stupid people still voted for him.
Bit players not directly involved with trump are entitled to their opinion based on hearsay and rumors

Few of the so-called witnesses that the Pencil Necked Geek brought to "testify" ever even met the Trumpster.
So.

It means they weren't "witnesses" , just people with opinions like you and I.

IMPOTUS

Few of the so-called witnesses that the Pencil Necked Geek brought to "testify" ever even met the Trumpster.
So.
If dems did not have the evidence to convict trump they should not have voted to impeach

You are referring to the Romer report & it was based on the economic conditions at the time it was written.

Blame the Democrats for running it poorly (even though the CBO saids otherwise) instead of the Republicans for running the country poorly & taking it from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

The CBO s not partisan but be the typical Trumpette & blame the Democrats for not fixing the Republican's disaster.

LOL...the Romer Report was the President's economic advisor getting it wrong from the start. Why you think that makes the Obama Administration look better escapes me.
I was pointing out the time. That report was written in December. The Stimulus was passed two months later when no one really knew how the recession would develop.

The CBO report says you are wrong.

The Stimulus was SUPPOSED to provide shovel-ready jobs by the million and fix our nation's infrastructure. Obama lied, it did neither. Our infrastructure is still in need of repair, yet Chuck and Nancy actually WALKED OUT of a meeting with the President instead of working with him on this issue.
The money set aside for infrastructure was spent for that purpose. It was just more difficult than expected.

The stimulus was 38% tax relief. Helping people caught up in the Bush recession also took a large chuick through extending benefits. Money wasx sent to the States to help them fund education, police & fire protection.

I have a thought. Look up how it was spent instead of lying about it 24/7.

If infrastructure is so important, explain why Trump couldn't get it done?
Much of the obama stimulus was squandered on programs such as teaching african men how to clean their penis

Stimulus Funds African Genital Washing Study - Judicial Watch

On the heels of a scathing report exposing incessant waste in President Obama’s scandal-plagued economic stimulus, a news agency reveals that nearly $1 million in recovery funds have gone to a genitalia-washing program for uncircumcised African men.

Money went to lots of agencies. What they did was their choice. If they had a health program in Africa, then maybe teaching washing penis was part of that program.

I bet we are still funding health organizations in Africa & hygiene is part of their education program. SO Trump is funding penis washing too. Fucking moron.

I have seen the list of lies about this.

IMPOTUS

So.
If dems did not have the evidence to convict trump they should not have voted to impeach
They do have it. They did impeach. You lying is not going to change it.

IMPOTUS!!!!!

IMPOTUS

So.

It means they weren't "witnesses" , just people with opinions like you and I.

They witnesses the actions carrying out the Trump bribery scheme.

LOL...the Romer Report was the President's economic advisor getting it wrong from the start. Why you think that makes the Obama Administration look better escapes me.
I was pointing out the time. That report was written in December. The Stimulus was passed two months later when no one really knew how the recession would develop.

The Stimulus was SUPPOSED to provide shovel-ready jobs by the million and fix our nation's infrastructure. Obama lied, it did neither. Our infrastructure is still in need of repair, yet Chuck and Nancy actually WALKED OUT of a meeting with the President instead of working with him on this issue.
The money set aside for infrastructure was spent for that purpose. It was just more difficult than expected.

The stimulus was 38% tax relief. Helping people caught up in the Bush recession also took a large chuick through extending benefits. Money wasx sent to the States to help them fund education, police & fire protection.

Much of the obama stimulus was squandered on programs such as teaching african men how to clean their penis

On the heels of a scathing report exposing incessant waste in President Obama’s scandal-plagued economic stimulus, a news agency reveals that nearly $1 million in recovery funds have gone to a genitalia-washing program for uncircumcised African men.

Money went to lots of agencies. What they did was their choice. If they had a health program in Africa, then maybe teaching washing penis was part of that program.

I bet we are still funding health organizations in Africa & hygiene is part of their education program. SO Trump is funding penis washing too. Fucking moron.

It was sold to the American people as a stimulus for the AMERICAN ECONOMY not a social program for african men with dirty habits

IMPOTUS

So.

IMPOTUS!!!!!
You dont have the evidence to convince 67 senators

So dems in the house went off half-cocked

I don't how the men who live in Deepest Darkest Africa feel about it, having Obama's stooges heading into the jungle to teach Tarzan about personal hygiene.

But I would consider it a joke if Congolese health officials came to Mercer County to teach the people here about cleanliness.

I don't how the men who live in Deepest Darkest Africa feel about it, having Obama's stooges heading into the jungle to teach Tarzan about personal hygiene.

But I would consider it a joke if Congolese health officials came to Mercer County to teach the people here about cleanliness.
So, you think only Obama funded health organizations working in Africa?

So.

IMPOTUS!!!!!
You dont have the evidence to convince 67 senators

So dems in the house went off half-cocked

Most will vote party anyhow.

It was sold to the American people as a stimulus for the AMERICAN ECONOMY not a social program for african men with dirty habits
Your stupidity and ignorance have no bounds.

You have things half assed backwards, dave.

Its up to the Libs to prove Trump guilty, not for Trump to prove himself innocent. And even it was, there is nothing that Mr. Bolton could say that would convince extreme doofuses like Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie that Trump is a tremendous President who is worthy to rule over the nation he loves.
he could have prevented the charges, the articles of impeachment, from even happening,

if he was innocent he would have shown something, anything at all that would have discredited the accusations.... like any normal human being, innocent of accusations, would have presented to the cops before they were charged... that could exculpate them, before those charges are drawn.

Makes ya wonder, did Trump want this impeachment for some perverted political gain?

OR, is he really not as innocent and perfect, as he claims to you Trumpettes?

-----------------------------------------------------------

The R's do not want a trial, where the prosecution has to provide their case, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the defendant is guilty.

There is no other way to view it.

Ya'll seem to want a SHAM trial, where the FIX IS IN, before prosecutors even present their witnesses and evidence.

STFU you stupid Obamanzee. Your utter ignorance of how things work isn’t astounding it’s expected. See stupid, YOU have to prove guilt. Trump does not have to prove his innocence no matter how many times you repeat your Dim masters talking points. May you be miserable with 5 more years of Trump.
That's fine, if he has no defense.... then don't give one, and don't complain the trial was unfair because you were not able to present your own defense and or, get due process.

But that should not stop prosecutors from presenting all of their evidence.
How can it be a trial when there weren’t any jurors or judges?
The House is the prosecutor and his grand jury, determining if there are crimes to be indicted with in the impeachment process.

The Senate is the trial, senators are the jury, chief justice Roberts is judge....

That has not been started yet.
So you don’t see it as 100% political theater?

Maybe Tarzan needed to hear Obama's advice to wash his penis.

However, what I don't see is how the hygiene of Tarzan and other African men has anything to do with stimulating the American economy. And that was the purpose of the Trillion Dollar Porkulus.

Maybe Tarzan needed to hear Obama's advice to wash his penis.

However, what I don't see is how the hygiene of Tarzan and other African men has anything to do with stimulating the American economy. And that was the purpose of the Trillion Dollar Porkulus.
You are too stupid to see anying other than Trump's colon.

Show me where on the list of Stimulus spending where it talks about African penises.The funding went to the National
institute for Health. They decided on which studies to spend it.

he could have prevented the charges, the articles of impeachment, from even happening,

if he was innocent he would have shown something, anything at all that would have discredited the accusations.... like any normal human being, innocent of accusations, would have presented to the cops before they were charged... that could exculpate them, before those charges are drawn.

Makes ya wonder, did Trump want this impeachment for some perverted political gain?

OR, is he really not as innocent and perfect, as he claims to you Trumpettes?

-----------------------------------------------------------

The R's do not want a trial, where the prosecution has to provide their case, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the defendant is guilty.

There is no other way to view it.

Ya'll seem to want a SHAM trial, where the FIX IS IN, before prosecutors even present their witnesses and evidence.

STFU you stupid Obamanzee. Your utter ignorance of how things work isn’t astounding it’s expected. See stupid, YOU have to prove guilt. Trump does not have to prove his innocence no matter how many times you repeat your Dim masters talking points. May you be miserable with 5 more years of Trump.
That's fine, if he has no defense.... then don't give one, and don't complain the trial was unfair because you were not able to present your own defense and or, get due process.

The House is the prosecutor and his grand jury, determining if there are crimes to be indicted with in the impeachment process.

The Senate is the trial, senators are the jury, chief justice Roberts is judge....

This is about the US Constitution. This is about the law.

The ones playing politics are the Republicans.

Democrats had their completely partisan hearing. They called all their unfair and very partisan opinion witnesses. They don't get to call witnesses during jury deliberations.
They didn't get to call all their witnesses. IMPOTUS (IMpeached President of the United States) blocked and forbade witnesses from appearing, hence, Article II, Obstruction of Congress.
There is no statutory authority for the made up crime of obstruction of congress. The house brings the charges. It is supposed to be bipartisan but wasn't. The senate acts as the jury. The jury deliberates the Chief Justice acts as the judge. In no case, circumstance or instance have witnesses been presented during jury deliberations. Even if they didn't get to call all the witnesses they wanted to call.

Democommiecrats sent the testimony of dozens of partisan loyalists, professors and self described experts to give opinions and testify about their feelings. Now, at this late date, they realize that there isn't a fact between them.
Don't try to lecture Americans about Impeachment comrade. You are obviously uneducated on the subject. No statutory or codified law is needed for impeachment.
Keep in mind, that poster is a Poe.

Oh, bullshit! This was never about "the law"! This was always about removing Donald Trump no matter what! Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff and Schumer know that Trump hasn't done anything that most Presidents before him have done...impeaching him on some vague "abuse of power" charge is farcical! This is a political maneuver because the Democrats are terrified that their candidates suck and that Trump is doing such a good job with the economy that he's going to get reelected. What's happening now is the very definition of political theatre!

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...

What questions exactly would Mr. Schumer and the house managers ask Mr. Giuliani which are relevant to proving the charges in the impeachment? Remember that he's the president's lawyer and has attorney-client privilege attached.

You are kidding. LOL. Delusion is your BFF. Both parties are playing political games.

Forum List

Back