Why is the left still so angry???

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- Federal spending is soaring
- Taxes on the "rich" are going up
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- We are doing little to nothing to secure our borders
- The Republican majority in the House is irrelevant and has no power
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it
- W is still being blamed for our economy five years after he left.

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?

Get rid of Michele Bachmann, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Steve King, Paul Broun, and Rand Paul and we'll be happy

actually Michele Bachmann is dropping out, so I guess that's something

Last edited:
You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?
Could be that cons' stunt cost us $24,000,000,000.

- You got Obamacare

Suddenly saving money matters to you?

BECAUSE YOU'VE WRECKED THE RECOVERY WITH PHONY CRISES and believe huge amounts of hateful bs...see op...

Pass a jobs bill, an immigration bill that would help the economy, and change the channel, fool.

They didn't win to get rid of the sequester, which they hate.
They still can't completely and totally spend and tax us into oblivion yet.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves wanting the Dem's in power who will put this humongous financial problems onto our future generations.

- You got Obamacare

And I personally have lost about $12,000 on a project that was sharply reduced in scope yesterday.

Business-to-Business fall out is going to keep happening because the next big Clu$terF@ck starts in January.
Bottom line is going to be much more than $24B.

Who is angry?

I am frustrated that this shit had to happen in the first place. I am not pleased that it wasted 24 billion dollars. I lost a few bucks myself.

I am glad that the POTUS did not give in to the demands of the hostage takers.

I am a little concerned that some of the nutters here were not moved to burst their bubble as a result of this dopey play. I thought a few might.

Angry? Nah.

- You got Obamacare

And I personally have lost about $12,000 on a project that was sharply reduced in scope yesterday.

Business-to-Business fall out is going to keep happening because the next big Clu$terF@ck starts in January.
Bottom line is going to be much more than $24B.

I see why you're so concerned that we don't cut government now since every time we do that the price of government goes up. Wow, I was living in an illusion, thinking that less government costs less. Talking to liberals is so educational.

They didn't win to get rid of the sequester, which they hate.
They still can't completely and totally spend and tax us into oblivion yet.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves wanting the Dem's in power who will put this humongous financial problems onto our future generations.

So, if onlyDemocrats hate the Sequester, why did the GOP try so hard to call it the "Obamaquester" and blame it on him?

Who is angry?

I am frustrated that this shit had to happen in the first place. I am not pleased that it wasted 24 billion dollars. I lost a few bucks myself.

I am a little concerned that some of the nutters here were not moved to burst their bubble as a result of this dopey play. I thought a few might.

Angry? Nah.

You're at the cemetery with the tombstone that says "Republican Party" still unloading your gun shooting at the body six feet under.

This actually is the point of the question in the op, you won, they are crushed, what would it take for you to get over it and move on? Is there some point where you've shot, stabbed, poisoned, hung, blown up, slit their neck, ... where they are dead enough for you? What would it take?

Who is angry?

Angry? Nah.

You're at the cemetery with the tombstone that says "Republican Party" still unloading your gun shooting at the body six feet under.

This actually is the point of the question in the op, you won, they are crushed, what would it take for you to get over it and move on? Is there some point where you've shot, stabbed, poisoned, hung, blown up, slit their neck, ... where they are dead enough for you? What would it take?

That is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back