Why is Trump questioning election results?

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.
So let me figure this thinking out. 2-3 hours after polls closed mail in ballots began to be counted i. States where Republican legislators wouldn’t let start early that day?? No fucking shit dickweed.

He is trying to stay out of NY state prison
Untitled drawing - 2020-11-06T114156.151.png

He wasn't "questioning" results. He was trying to change the popular vote in ga. But I think you're right that whatever respect he had in 2016 for America's electoral system, he has none now.

Not ALL of Russiagate was fabricated. He did send his sons to meet with the Russian spy, and he DID publically ask for Putin's help more than once .. on our tv's. I never thought Mueller would find a smoking gun, but I do agree that there was corruption in the FBI. But there was anti-Clinton corruption there too. I'm not sure how we depoliticize a national police force. William Webster was given that task back in the 70s, and most of us thought he succeeded

Of course in Texas, where the mail in ballots were counted first, the count flipped from Biden to trump.

The obvious causation in both instances being that trump told his cult of personality not to vote by mail

Except in NC where he told his death cult to vote by mail AND in person

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

But, but, but, there’s nothing to see here. Just accept it.

amen to that.
Unfortunately Don wasn’t smart enough to recognize what he was up against. He did nothing to expose the Obama Coup and refused to drain the swamp or expose the deep state. LOL...now the swamp ate Donny.

Where’s the link Ray? You need one in this forum.

Of course in Texas, where the mail in ballots were counted first, the count flipped from Biden to trump.

The obvious causation in both instances being that trump told his cult of personality not to vote by mail

Texas is not even in question here.

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

It was a amazing conspiracy carried out by many people simultaneously in secret

Texas is not even in question here.

No. Unless someone is stupid enough to think that results that flip during the evening means fraud, in which case it would obviously have to also be fraud

It was a amazing conspiracy carried out by many people simultaneously in secret
It wasn’t that secret. When the media refuses to run any story on it and give them cover they have nothing to fear.

Forum List

Back