Why is wanting to keep what you earned greed, but wanting what you didn't earn isn't?

I don't get it liberals, please explain

How do we fund the government if you keep all your money?

How about you chipping in for a change?

Or, more reasonably, why don't we reduce government to a level that tax rates would not be an issue. But then, a whole lot of able bodied people would actually have to go to work to make a living.

Why are those who work for a living penalized, and those who don't rewarded?

You're living in the wrong country if you consider taxes to be a penalty.

You should consider it a privilege to live in such a great country, but nope...you see it as being penalized. Perhaps it's time you looked for another country that has no taxation and is more to your liking.

Greed and envy are two different vices. I for one can't understand why people are unwilling to accept that some people work harder and are rewarded accordingly, and others feel they are entitled to the fruits of ones labor and sweat. Envy should spur one to work harder and apply ones self, but in today's world it translates into gaining the most with the least amount of effort.

Sorry, but the day I believe that living off of a measly welfare check is rewarding will be the day that Hell freezes over. As for paying taxes, I personally would love to be in the highest tax bracket rather than in the middle.

I don't get it liberals, please explain

How do we fund the government if you keep all your money?

How about you chipping in for a change?

Or, more reasonably, why don't we reduce government to a level that tax rates would not be an issue. But then, a whole lot of able bodied people would actually have to go to work to make a living.

What tax rate would you be happy with?

You should consider it a privilege to live in such a great country, but nope...you see it as being penalized. Perhaps it's time you looked for another country that has no taxation and is more to your liking.

Taxes used to support legitimate functions of the Government is fine and supported.

Taxes used to support non-legitimate functions such as 99 weeks of unemployment and welfare.. Please show me where those are listed in the Constitution as functions of the Federal Government. Please don't embarrass yourself and say "The General Welfare Clause"...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Taxes used to support legitimate functions of the Government is fine and supported.

Taxes used to support non-legitimate functions such as 99 weeks of unemployment and welfare.. Please show me where those are listed in the Constitution as functions of the Federal Government. Please don't embarrass yourself and say "The General Welfare Clause"...

They're listed right next to where it says my tax dollars can be used for nuclear weapons.

Article 1 of the Constitution

They're listed right next to where it says my tax dollars can be used for nuclear weapons.

Someone (RDD - Real Dumb Democrat) doesn't have a clue what is in the constitution. National defense is. Welfare isn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sorry, but the day I believe that living off of a measly welfare check is rewarding will be the day that Hell freezes over. As for paying taxes, I personally would love to be in the highest tax bracket rather than in the middle.

Are you playing us all for fools? Or are you the fool?

You know that it doesn't stop with just the welfare check.

Daycare - $ 0.00 - $10.00 / week per child The rest is subsidized by the tax payers.
Housing - Sliding scale based upon income. The rest is subsidized by the tax payer
Electric/Gas bills - Again, subsidized by the tax payer.
Transportation - Taxi Service subsided by tax payer.
Education - Subsidized by tax payer
SNAP - Subsidized by the Tax Payer.

I have never had a problem with those who are incapable of working receiving Government aid. It is those who are more than capable. I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears people refuse promotions, full time jobs, and even pay raises because it would reduce their Government checks.

Someone (RDD - Real Dumb Democrat) doesn't have a clue what is in the constitution. National defense is. Welfare isn't.

Sure it is, sorry to burst your bubble.

Are you playing us all for fools? Or are you the fool?

You know that it doesn't stop with just the welfare check.

Daycare - $ 0.00 - $10.00 / week per child The rest is subsidized by the tax payers.
Housing - Sliding scale based upon income. The rest is subsidized by the tax payer
Electric/Gas bills - Again, subsidized by the tax payer.
Transportation - Taxi Service subsided by tax payer.
Education - Subsidized by tax payer
SNAP - Subsidized by the Tax Payer.

I have never had a problem with those who are incapable of working receiving Government aid. It is those who are more than capable. I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears people refuse promotions, full time jobs, and even pay raises because it would reduce their Government checks.

If it's so great, why aren't you doing it? Are you that dumb that you can't even figure out that "easy street" is there for you to grab and you can't even figure out how to start "living the good life" like those "moochers" are.

Forum List

Back