Why ISIS attacks and Despise Westerners

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Below are the exact words of the Manchester ISIS attackers. From this web site:

ISIS give 6 hateful reasons why they despise and target Brits

ISIS6reasons.png

Change Muslim and Islam to Christian the couple times it shows up and you've got the modern GOP platform right there

More true than we knew.

ISIL is a fundie version of the Muslim religion that believes an apocalypse will take place in Syrai. Kuwait is apparently having some success in flipping ISIL terrorists back to normal ISIS religion by teaching that their god is more powerful than the end times nonsense of ISIL beliefs.

Watch the anti-terror ad going viral in the Middle East

This Anti-Terrorism Ad Where A Suicide Bomber Is Chased By His Victims Is Going Viral

Watch: Viral terrorism video kicks off Muslim holiday Ramadan

Change Muslim and Islam to Christian the couple times it shows up and you've got the modern GOP platform right there

You know I don't put things up unless I have substantiation.
Now here is a web site that lists "Christian" organizations equal to ISIS..
Here is what they say about these 8 "Christian Terrorists Organizations"
The right-wing is quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for the actions of a handful bad apples. As I’ve often said, no one religion — not even Buddhism — has the “right” to claim they’re non-violent. Holy War is one of those things that cuts across all religions equally. And while you can point this out to right-wingers, they won’t listen: they’re quick to invoke Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Sheebab, or some other terrorist agency and pretend they’re the sum total of all Muslims.

Here are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS
A) No one I know and the vast majority of Americans don't "hold every Muslim accountable". Anymore than one can hold ALL CHRISTIANS accountable for what
this web page listing of 8 terrorists organizations.
B) I've not heard of any of these 8 Christian terrorists organizations:
1) Attacking the USA in the manner of 9/11/Manchester/Paris,etc. i.e. known terrorists identified with the 8 groups causing destruction and death equal to ISIS.
2) I've not heard of ANY beheadings by any of these 8 groups in the last 20 years.
C) Now the point " The only difference between Christian Terrorism and Islamic terrorism is that Christian Terrorism never makes the evening news."
Really? So this author says the MSM are Christian lovers and Muslim haters! That's the reason we read/see radical islamic terrorist acts... MSM are Christians!

More true than we knew.

ISIL is a fundie version of the Muslim religion that believes an apocalypse will take place in Syrai. Kuwait is apparently having some success in flipping ISIL terrorists back to normal ISIS religion by teaching that their god is more powerful than the end times nonsense of ISIL beliefs.

This Anti-Terrorism Ad Where A Suicide Bomber Is Chased By His Victims Is Going Viral

A powerful video. Puts to rest the claim that moderate Muslims don't speak out.

The right-wing is quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for the actions of a handful bad apples. As I’ve often said, no one religion — not even Buddhism — has the “right” to claim they’re non-violent. Holy War is one of those things that cuts across all religions equally. And while you can point this out to right-wingers, they won’t listen: they’re quick to invoke Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Sheebab, or some other terrorist agency and pretend they’re the sum total of all Muslims.

A) No one I know and the vast majority of Americans don't "hold every Muslim accountable". Anymore than one can hold ALL CHRISTIANS accountable for what
1) Attacking the USA in the manner of 9/11/Manchester/Paris,etc. i.e. known terrorists identified with the 8 groups causing destruction and death equal to ISIS.
2) I've not heard of ANY beheadings by any of these 8 groups in the last 20 years.
C) Now the point " The only difference between Christian Terrorism and Islamic terrorism is that Christian Terrorism never makes the evening news."
Really? So this author says the MSM are Christian lovers and Muslim haters! That's the reason we read/see radical islamic terrorist acts... MSM are Christians!

Except you are wrong. Christians cannot commit murder and be Christians....muslims are called on to commit murder against infidels.

\
Holy war is not part of Christian teaching.....Jesus did not tell his followers to go forth and convert with the sword, those who do are not acting like Christians. mohammed..did command his followers to go out and murder, enslave, and commit terror to spread and defend islam.....

\
Holy war is not part of Christian teaching.....Jesus did not tell his followers to go forth and convert with the sword, those who do are not acting like Christians. mohammed..did command his followers to go out and murder, enslave, and commit terror to spread and defend islam.....

lol, 90% of what you do is not in accordance with the teachings of Christ.

Yeah.....except, no.
Truth hurts, huh?

The Truth may hurt...but when you post some truth let me know..........your post wasn't truth....didn't even come close to truth....
#2 on the list is a paraphrase of what you conservatives are constantly saying. Just replace "Allah" with "God." It is the foundation of the entire tea party movement.

Yeah.....except, no.
Truth hurts, huh?

The Truth may hurt...but when you post some truth let me know..........your post wasn't truth....didn't even come close to truth....
#2 on the list is a paraphrase of what you conservatives are constantly saying. Just replace "Allah" with "God." It is the foundation of the entire tea party movement.
And I haven't seen ONE story about a Tea Party member beheading, much less blowing up and killing people.
Absolutely NO comparison! Disgusting that people like you are defending barbarians! The actions that you evidently find acceptable were done centuries ago by both
Christians and Muslims. Unfortunately the Muslims haven't gotten any smarter. Nor have YOU!

\

lol, 90% of what you do is not in accordance with the teachings of Christ.

Well one teaching is don't go around pointing at the sliver in my eye while you have a tree trunk in yours!
(I paraphrased this: Matthew 7:5 - Wikipedia)

More true than we knew.

A powerful video. Puts to rest the claim that moderate Muslims don't speak out.
:lmao:
The so called "moderate" muslins supposedly outnumber the so-called "extremist" Muslims by many, many times over why Dont the Cowardly fuckers do something about it.... most likely they don't disagree with each other. And fucking apologists like the progressives of this country can fuck off...

\

Plus Jesus didn't care which hand you wipe your butt with as the Muslims do! Not a big deal to Christians... but lo let you drink with your left hand!!!
Trump was gonna drinking Tea with wrong hand but Saudi King told him drink with right hand

The US should leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. Time to come home.

Forum List

Back