Why Isn't Anything Happening?

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me.
BOB: Bob's Electric, this is Bob. How may I help you?

TARD: Uh, yes. Hi Bob. The big red firebell above my cot has stopped working. It's supposed to go off whenever there is a bulletin from my favorite propagandists for me to parrot all over the web. It hasn't gone off in days and I am worried.

BOB: Okay, I can look at that. When did it stop working?

TARD: Since a little before Thanksgiving.

BOB: It could be your circuit breaker panel. Has anything else stopped working?

TARD: Now that you mention it, the robotic hammer that is supposed to hit my skull every four hours has stopped working. I'm starting to feel smarter and I will lose my subscription to Tucker Carlson Originals if that happens.

BOB: Okay, that sounds like a circuit breaker. I'll be right over.

Got us out of Afghanistan
Stimulus done
Vaccines distributed
Boosters distributed
Infrastructure bill passed
BBB (in part) passed
Normalcy restored
Military pay raise

Afghanistan, the worst disaster in our military to happen in decades.
Stimulus helped fuel labor shortage thus causing inflation.
Vaccines distributed--a dementia patient trying to take credit from the previous Presidents success.
Hundreds of billions of dollars spent on green, helping to add to our 31 trillion in debt and growing, also contributed to out of control inflation.
Military recruitment down 40% because of shot mandates, CRT, and letting sissies in dresses join our military.

Outside of what the trustworthy news media shows you......
How can we know ANYTHING we see is real and not fake news?

FoxNews, NewsMax, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc....all the same group of Elitist
How do you trust anything is real in your life?

If you’re that unsure, you certainly shouldn’t be posting opinions.

Twitter is a useful media source. When things happen in the world, they usually come in through social media first, or police scanners.

Of course even then, it sometimes takes a few hours for the details to emerge.
Police scanners…:auiqs.jpg:

What exactly are you waiting to hear and how long do you typically need to wait to hear it?
With a scanner, it depends on what is going on. If things are basically quiet you could wait a long time to hear anything. I remember listening to scanner feeds during a wild fire close to my vicinity. You could just about follow where the firefighters were, where the fire was moving, etc. Important details when you could be in the path.

With a scanner, it depends on what is going on. If things are basically quiet you could wait a long time to hear anything. I remember listening to scanner feeds during a wild fire close to my vicinity. You could just about follow where the firefighters were, where the fire was moving, etc. Important details when you could be in the path.
Doesn’t really answer my question.

What exactly are you waiting to hear and how long do you typically need to wait to hear it?

I don't "wait" to hear anything, unless something happens somewhere.

Go do something, and someone will have your name address, picture credit history, political preference, and social media posted within an hour before the FBI takes it down.

There are no secrets online.

You don't need to be sitting around waiting for anything. You turn it on like a radio station and when something happens, you hear about it. On my cell phone I have a free app called Scanner Radio. I turn it on, put the phone in my tee shirt pocket and carry on with things I was doing anyway.

You don't need to be sitting around waiting for anything. You turn it on like a radio station and when something happens, you hear about it. On my cell phone I have a free app called Scanner Radio. I turn it on, put the phone in my tee shirt pocket and carry on with things I was doing anyway.

True. I used to carry a Baofeng handheld radio tuned to all the surrounding counties' PD, FD, and EMS. But using a smart phone is so much easier.

Derp…
I understand how it works

I need to know how it helps you to discern reality.

Does it whisper “truth” to you after the president speaks for example?

True. I used to carry a Baofeng handheld radio tuned to all the surrounding counties' PD, FD, and EMS. But using a smart phone is so much easier.

I like the actual radios myself. They became useless when everybody started going digital. A good digital scanner is around $500.00. The radios have better sound quality than apps and sites. Sometimes it's tough understanding what they're talking about. I'm just too cheap to spend that kind of money on a radio.

Forum List

Back