Why Obama Should Nominate Barack Obama For The Supreme Court Vacancy

Obama never even practiced law.

Except for the 4 years he did... Another failure...
4 years is nothing. He was a junior associate. How many cases do you think he tried? He was a flop; 4 years the out.

"He joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004. "

Sorry he practiced for 11 years...

I note how you left out that he taught Constitutional law for 12 years....

And for the last 10 years he has been making or signing law....

I don't think Obama is going to be a SC Justice but it won't be cause the Asshat RWers came up with a reason. It is because he is becoming a retire president... I think Obama might get involved with the various Carter initiatives which he can continue the great work he did...

4 years is nothing. He was a junior associate. How many cases do you think he tried? He was a flop; 4 years the out.

"He joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004. "

I don't think Obama is going to be a SC Justice but it won't be cause the Asshat RWers came up with a reason. It is because he is becoming a retire president... I think Obama might get involved with the various Carter initiatives which he can continue the great work he did...

Ahahaha name a case he argued of note, you can't. His students rated his course "sucks ass", the faculty said he was a no show who fled campus right after his lectures and he was only an instructor he wasn't qualified to be a professor or even an associate professor. He's a do nothing lazy bull shit artist his entire resume reflects this.

Maybe Obama could figure out a law that would keep a crook like himself from abusing it.

So the Republicans should promise (*wink wink*) they will consent to his appointment. Then, when Obama resigns as President so he can be appointed, the GOP can then renege on their promise.

Win/win!

Ahahaha name a case he argued of note, you can't. His students rated his course "sucks ass", the faculty said he was a no show who fled campus right after his lectures and he was only an instructor he wasn't qualified to be a professor or even an associate professor. He's a do nothing lazy bull shit artist his entire resume reflects this.

You are getting a bigger joke all the time...

He did have some noteworthy cases. Among them, Obama filed a major 1995 suit that successfully forced Illinois to enforce the 1993 federal Motor Voter law, which sought to make it easier for people to register to vote.

Obama took what Miner called the "laboring oar" on some cases. He took the lead arguing a 1994 case before the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of a securities trader who had been improperly fired. The court ruled for his client.

"This is a central part of his life and story," said David Axelrod, Obama's chief campaign strategist. "He could have written his ticket at any law firm in the country. . . . He decided instead that he wanted to be a civil rights attorney, and he signed up with a small firm that had a reputation for doing this kind of work."

You just have a bad case of ODS....

So the Republicans should promise (*wink wink*) they will consent to his appointment. Then, when Obama resigns as President so he can be appointed, the GOP can then renege on their promise.

Win/win!

Why can't he double job... Where does it say in the Constitution that he can't double job?

Win/win!

Why can't he double job... Where does it say in the Constitution that he can't double job?
I thought it did, but I double-checked. It says Senators and Representatives can't double job.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been encreased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office.

He did have some noteworthy cases. Among them, Obama filed a major 1995 suit that successfully forced Illinois to enforce the 1993 federal Motor Voter law, which sought to make it easier for people to register to vote.

Obama took what Miner called the "laboring oar" on some cases. He took the lead arguing a 1994 case before the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of a securities trader who had been improperly fired. The court ruled for his client.

"This is a central part of his life and story," said David Axelrod, Obama's chief campaign strategist. "He could have written his ticket at any law firm in the country. . . . He decided instead that he wanted to be a civil rights attorney, and he signed up with a small firm that had a reputation for doing this kind of work."

Gee, that's some great stuff there, Tyrone. Of course, he was never lead counsel. Partners generally sign on as co-counsel with a junior associate. Sweet Barry had a senior lawyer there holding his hand.

I mean, fuck: 4 years? What a loser. I take that to mean that he was making no money. Partners in a firm generally do not like it when others fail to pull their weight. President Putz was never going to be partner so he left.

Or, could it all be a ruse? Was this whopping 4 years served merely in an attempt to legitimize him as a viable American? Or, did "Big Check" Barry decide that his talents were being wasted in law and he decided to ascend from the heavens like Jesus Fucking Christ himself to save us all from our stupidity, racism, and capitalistic greed?

There has got to be a reason he went into a law practice and then left after only four years. That is an incredibly short period of time. Why would anyone blow all of that money to get a 4 year undergrad degree plus 3 years to get a JD, only to quit after 4 years. Oh, wait a minute. Did Obama even have school debt? Hmmmm....

You gullible, leftist shit head. There are so many holes in Obama's story. This asshole has been President for 7 years and we still know nothing about him. His true past hides in the shadows.

He has relatives in Kenya who live in mud huts. He talks to some but not others. One of his negro relatives here faced deportation, the other has multiple DUI arrests. His father was a shady communist. In Hawaii he was mentored by a communist. He was radicalized at a young age and adopted the Alinsky way of doing things. THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS BEEN A GUEST IN BILL AYERS' HOUSE! NOBODY GOES TO BILL FUCKING AYERS' HOUSE!!! NOBODY GOES TO REV. WRIGHT'S CHURVH FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS AND FAILS TO NOTICE THAT WRIGHT IS A RADICALIZED NEGRO WHO ADVOCATES THE FALL OF WHITEY!!!

This is fucking insane! Why would anyone speak up in support of the Golden Boy at this point?!? Motherfucker! I will concede that Obama may have a Hawaii birth certificate, but he was not socialized as an American. This motherfucker is NO AMERICAN!

I am counting the days until O'Bumblefuck leaves the WH.

I'm guessing you have not seen Cruz legal resume, which makes Obama look like a moron. :laugh:

Obama should just nominate who he wants initially, and then move increasingly toward a compromise. The latter could be abandoned entirely if the senate races look promising.

Regardless of who wins the presidency, if the Dems win the senate, there are still 17 days during which they can cram an Obama nominee through.

Obama is already awol. He has no interest in being president unless he can fundamentally transform America some more like with a radical Supreme Court nominee. Let's get real. He can't wait to start getting those 250K for those speeches and Michelle can't wait to buy that home in Hollywood so she can hobnob with the kind of people she deserves. As far as Obama is concerned the people of America are in his rear view mirror, as they have always been.

Forum List

Back