Why should a hamburger flipper make the same as a highly skilled worker???

I know the concept is to let a few collect all the profit and not let the workers get any of it. Sounds smart.

By definition, profit is the portion of revenue reserved for the owners. Workers get paid wages. Why should they also get a cut of the profits? What are the owners entitled to?

Only in the Leftisphere is a worker being screwed over by being paid the EXACT wage they agreed to.

It's not your fault you don't understand the power of "We The People". It is by design.

The entire concept is, "should the team get paid or just a select few". You decided the profits should go to a select few instead of THOUSANDS. Welcome to American Poverty and a Depression and Mass Violence.

Workers get paid wages. We didn't decide it, the Constitution does. You see, corporations are private property and the owners get to decide how they are used, not employees who have no ownership stake.

I know the concept is to let a few collect all the profit and not let the workers get any of it. Sounds smart.

By definition, profit is the portion of revenue reserved for the owners. Workers get paid wages. Why should they also get a cut of the profits? What are the owners entitled to?

Only in the Leftisphere is a worker being screwed over by being paid the EXACT wage they agreed to.

It's not your fault you don't understand the power of "We The People". It is by design.

The entire concept is, "should the team get paid or just a select few". You decided the profits should go to a select few instead of THOUSANDS. Welcome to American Poverty and a Depression and Mass Violence.

If someone thinks they deserve a higher wage, they should negotiate a higher wage. But whatever wage they agree to is fair and they're not getting screwed.

If someone thinks they deserve a higher wage, they should negotiate a higher wage. But whatever wage they agree to is fair and they're not getting screwed.

Outright commies like AntiParty operate on the theory that corporations actually belong to the employees rather than the actual legal owners.

Outright commies like AntiParty operate on the theory that corporations actually belong to the employees rather than the actual legal owners.

I just know Corporations cannot thrive without workers. WELCOME to America.

I know you will say workers are trash you can replace.. :dig:

Most of the people here fighting for Corporate profits are poor people who believed their Corporation doesn't have the money to pay them a decent wage. This is basic.

Sorry, but the Free Market requires you to work for shit pay and no health care. ARE ECONOMY depends on it.

I just know Corporations cannot thrive without workers. WELCOME to America.

I know you will say workers are trash you can replace.. :dig:

They also can't thrive without investors who expect to get a return on their investment. If the workers don't like what they're getting paid, they can go elsewhere.

Sorry, but the Free Market requires you to work for shit pay and no health care. ARE ECONOMY depends on it.

Funny, then why do I make a six figure income and have great healthcare?

Most of the people here fighting for Corporate profits are poor people who believed their Corporation doesn't have the money to pay them a decent wage. This is basic.

I earn well over 6 figures, so that kind of blows your theory out of the water, doesn't it?

When are you going to answer the question I asked: What are the owners of the corporation entitled to receive?

Funny, then why do I make a six figure income and have healthcare?
Yea, you don't need minimum wage, why do these moochers? Better scrap minimum wage all together. Than we can have a surplus of two dollar an hour shit jobs.

Yea, you don't need minimum wage, why do these moochers? Better scrap minimum wage all together. Than we can have a surplus of two dollar an hour shit jobs.

Only about 5% of workers earn minimum wage, so why would that number increase if we abolished the law?

Only about 5% of workers earn minimum wage, so why would that number increase if we abolished the law?
Why abolish minimum wage?

There exists a very sizeable percent of plain and simple bad businesses that do not Ike even hard workers. It is a workers job to avoid working there by not applying in the first place. I would say up to half.

The lack of depth of your knowledge of history is stunning ... I suggest that, instead of spouting talking points continuously, you should go back and actually study what happened in 2008. Then, you can come back here and apologize.

I saw exactly what happened in 2008. The same thing that happened in 1929. THe rich got too greedy and fucked it up.

A worker is also entitled to walk off the job whenever he feels like it. No 2 weeks notice, nothing. Out the door. I've done it twice in my life and found a better job a few weeks later. It is a great liberating experience. Walk out when the place needs you most. If they don't call you back with a better offer, they aren't worth working for... if you are a halfway decent worker.

A worker is also entitled to walk off the job whenever he feels like it. No 2 weeks notice, nothing. Out the door. I've done it twice in my life and found a better job a few weeks later. It is a great liberating experience. Walk out when the place needs you most. If they don't call you back with a better offer, they aren't worth working for... if you are a halfway decent worker.

How long before we see regulations making that illegal?

I always found it better not to burn bridges.

I never left a job without a notice and even after giving a notice my work never was lacking.

I could always give any job I had as a reference with no fear of negative feedback to a potential new employer

But I will say as an employer now I have had several people give notice and leave and frankly hardly noticed

I never left a job without a notice and even after giving a notice my work never was lacking.

Whenver you've left a job, the other employees probably had a celebration.

Yeah they were glad I was gone so I would stop showing them up.

FYI I never cared if fellow employees liked me because they weren't the ones that were going to give me a raise or a promotion.

When I used to work for people the only thing I ever cared about was moving up. I never fell into the habits of people who worked a job for years and never moved up. You know like you

Forum List

Back