Why should I ignore black crime?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Why should i ignore black crime that is trashing our cities? Do you realize that blacks are 5-7 times more likely to murder per population? That's 52% of all murder within the United states.

You can say blacks are the main reason that our cities are so bad. What can we do to help blacks not be so violent? I don't hate blacks but it seems to me that this is a problem that we must work on.

Do you agree?

Why should i ignore black crime that is trashing our cities? Do you realize that blacks are 5-7 times more likely to murder per population? That's 52% of all murder within the United states.

You can say blacks are the main reason that our cities are so bad. What can we do to help blacks not be so violent? I don't hate blacks but it seems to me that this is a problem that we must work on.

Do you agree?
there is nothing to we can do !! in NY the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! this is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

• Banned
It seems to me that people on the left don't care about what this group does. They can all be on the free shit and blame game directed at the white man as far as the left cares. The left never tries to build anyone up, just turns them into a victim. I find it sad.

No personal resonability is a'ok with the left as they hate the family. During the 1950's-1960's most blacks lived in families and cared for each other. No longer so as 72% of all black fathers leave their baby mothers to raise the children alone. Wtf? Most of the community is a'ok with the rape of a women of another race as nothing is ever wrong with it. They'll riot, protest and demand that we respect their sick violence. The left will be their by there fucking sides.

The left makes me sick. You want to stand for violence, rape, murder and low standards? How does it feel to destroy dozens of innercities?

Last edited:
the 72% out-of-wedlock birth rate does not necessarily mean that 72% of black men desert their children.

the problem with lowering societal standards, such as accepting 'fatherless' children, is that it always affects the less intelligent members of our society the most, typically in a deleterious way.

many people do not have the mental ability to reason out moral dilemas therefore they need to be able to fall back on concepts drilled into them by their families and society at a young age. single parent homes are bad for the children and the parent. this abberant behaviour should still be shamed by citizens. that may be hard on the single parent and her children but it would reduce the number of future victims of that lifestyle and cut the amount of social handouts needed. why should the productive members of society have to cut back the number of children they responsibly have because they have to pay for the upkeep of others that irresponsibly have children with no ability to support them?

Do you agree?
there is nothing to we can do !! in NY the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! this is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

What would you and your fellow woods call it if some Black cops were ignoring other Blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

Do you agree?

Racist propaganda. Seems to me the last mass murders (Aurora, Sandy Hook) were done by young white psychotic males. And your caveat, that you don't hate blacks, "rings hollow", when you post such racist propaganda and rhetoric. Don't believe everything that is written, especially, if it supports a racist and bigoted agenda.

It seems to me that people on the left don't care about what this group does. They can all be on the free shit and blame game directed at the white man as far as the left cares. The left never tries to build anyone up, just turns them into a victim. I find it sad.

No personal resonability is a'ok with the left as they hate the family. During the 1950's-1960's most blacks lived in families and cared for each other. No longer so as 72% of all black fathers leave their baby mothers to raise the children alone. Wtf? Most of the community is a'ok with the rape of a women of another race as nothing is ever wrong with it. They'll riot, protest and demand that we respect their sick violence. The left will be their by there fucking sides.

The left makes me sick. You want to stand for violence, rape, murder and low standards? How does it feel to destroy dozens of innercities?

Racist BS. And intellectually dishonest to blame "the left", for your outrageous and bigoted assertions. You have issues.

Matthew says he doesn't hate blacks but his posts make it obvious he does.

Matthew the Racist thinks he’s being ‘honest’ and ‘truthful’ confronting the difficult ‘fact’ that Blacks are innately criminal.

As with all racists, however, Matthew is an ignorant coward, in that he fails to follow through with his ignorance and hate by advocating that Blacks be herded together and shipped off somewhere, leaving only a white America free from crime.

Every-time I see one of those "inside the penitentiary" shows, there are always so many white gang members with tats. I always wonder why they are there if they aren't committing any crime. Then I realize, that white gang members are boring to the media. But I don't know. They look just as dangerous to me:

hate-crime-convictions-4x3.jpg
111312-national-aryan-brotherhood-texas.jpg
6a00d8341c630a53ef012875ccdbf0970c-800wi
ehate14_lemur_31w0xu4yz_300.jpg

And yet about half of all murders in the US are committed by blacks who constitute about 15% of the population. There are other demographics who are impoverished and yet commit murder at much lower rates. Are the observation themselves racist? Are they untrue?

And yet about half of all murders in the US are committed by blacks who constitute about 15% of the population. There are other demographics who are impoverished and yet commit murder at much lower rates. Are the observation themselves racist? Are they untrue?

What color are the overwhelming majority of their victims?

What color are the overwhelming majority of their victims?
Also black. Does that mitigate it?

Do you agree?

Well, White Collar Crime is ignored (yes, Martha Stewart was put in prison, Scooter Libby was not nor was Tom Delay - yet).

But I digress. As long as people like you find a single cause for an event - the color of someone's skin - race relations and a solution to crime in the inner city will escape solution and even rational discourse.

Do you agree?

Well, White Collar Crime is ignored (yes, Martha Stewart was put in prison, Scooter Libby was not nor was Tom Delay - yet).

But I digress. As long as people like you find a single cause for an event - the color of someone's skin - race relations and a solution to crime in the inner city will escape solution and even rational discourse.
Is the crime of murder a "single event" based on someone skin color?

could poverty have something to do with it?

How about lack of well funded schools?

Lack of medical care?

there are many factors that create the statistics.

Racist only see color.

could poverty have something to do with it?

How about lack of well funded schools?

Lack of medical care?

there are many factors that create the statistics.

Racist only see color.
Over half of all murders are committed by blacks and you are seriously defaulting to poverty?! Are only blacks in poverty?

At what point, if ever, does that excuse become unacceptably tired? At what point does seeing others who were even less fortunate when they arrived at the shores of the new world and yet went on to live the American dream become one of privilege?

How long does playing the part of the oppressrd work(hint, time is running out)? What happened to post-racial America after the election of the the first African-American?

You may not ike the answers, but there you go.

Do you agree?

So you wandered back and started up the same old racist black crime theme you're famous for. What happened? Got tired of the copy/paste/no comment Science and Technology threads designed to make you look smart? Dipshit.

Forum List

Back