Why should there be “universal background checks” for firearms sales and transfers?

"we need UBCs to slow the gun murders"
Hey dickhole, 97% of gun murers are done by gang bangers and guess what? They didnt purchase their guns legally. They didnt go to a gun show. They didnt buy it from the redneck that lives outside the city.
illogical retards

"we need UBCs to slow the gun murders"
Hey dickhole, 97% of gun murers are done by gang bangers and guess what? They didnt purchase their guns legally. They didnt go to a gun show. They didnt buy it from the redneck that lives outside the city.
illogical retards

A BG check does absolutely no harm to law abiding people.

Drunk driving laws don't stop people from driving drunk so why don't you push to have those laws abolished too?

Wrong as usual.

and you're still a lying sack of shit who makes up arguments and attributes them to other people just so you can hear yourself talk

So FUCK OFF
the braindead usually dont know theyre braindead,,

only the braindead think you should ask permission to buy a gun from the very people the gun is meant to protect you from

the braindead usually dont know theyre braindead,,

only the braindead think you should ask permission to buy a gun from the very people the gun is meant to protect you from

And I have never had a problem buying any gun I wanted because unlike you I can pass a BG check.

Go sell some guns to the felons on parole

A BG check does absolutely no harm to law abiding people.
So i got to go pay a FFL dealer 30 bucks or whatever they will end up charging to run a background check on my son because i want to give him a family heirloom.
Or the govt will know about every weapon i have?
Fuck that.

So i got to go pay a FFL dealer 30 bucks or whatever they will end up charging to run a background check on my son because i want to give him a family heirloom.
Or the govt will know about every weapon i have?
Fuck that.
I never paid extra for a BG check from a dealer. And I don't buy guns from random strangers.

IF there are to be required background checks then the NICS system has to be opened up to everyone for free

And I have never had a problem buying any gun I wanted because unlike you I can pass a BG check.

Go sell some guns to the felons on parole
no problem today,, what happens when the government decides to not run BGC anymore and removes the 72 drop period??

but you go ahead and ask permission like a good little drone,,

no problem today,, what happens when the government decides to not run BGC anymore and removes the 72 drop period??

but you go ahead and ask permission like a good little drone,,
Don't need it since I have a the guns I want but you go ahead and fantasize that you're going to take on the government if you want. The tinfoil hat brigade always needs new idiots.

I never paid extra for a BG check from a dealer. And I don't buy guns from random strangers.

IF there are to be required background checks then the NICS system has to be opened up to everyone for free
You dont think they will charge extra when they arent selling you a gun? :lol:
Good for you.
Yeah right :lol:

Not according to Progressive Fucker he wants felons to buy guns
Felons should be able to buy guns, when their punishment is over with.
In the federalist papers, thomas jefferson said, "all free people should be able to buy weapons" or something to that effect.

Simple.
The anti-gun left knows universal background checks cannot be enforced w/o universal registration.
Thus, UBC allows them to push for universal registration.
No one wonders why they want that.

You dont think they will charge extra when they arent selling you a gun? :lol:
Good for you.
Yeah right :lol:
What part of this did you not understand

Forum List

Back