Why should there be “universal background checks” for firearms sales and transfers?

That’s a different topic
No, it's not.

When discussing guns and why the laws aren't working???

How is that a different topic?

If we don't discuss why the current laws aren't working, we're not being honest, and the effort is flawed from the beginning. You can't address the issue without addressing all of the issues and that involves current laws and the failure to enforce them.

No, it's not.

When discussing guns and why the laws aren't working???

How is that a different topic?

If we don't discuss why the current laws aren't working, we're not being honest, and the effort is flawed from the beginning. You can't address the issue without addressing all of the issues and that involves current laws and the failure to enforce them.
Your comment was that if dangerous people can’t buy guns then they will just steal them and the law preventing them from legally buying them is preventing nothing. But the fact they they would have to steal or buy on the black market are added obsticles which would lead to less dangerous people getting guns and misusing them. Of course not full proof but it would undeniably have an effect. The debate shouldn’t be whether those laws would be effective. Of course they would be. The debate should be whether the added regulations are worth the loss of freedoms that come with them

but you vote for the people that do,, I know you leftist want to distance yourself from the results of your vote but the facts are the facts,,

you can take your background checks and registrations and stick them up your ass because they only effect law abiding people and not a single criminal,,
How the FUCK do you know who I vote for?

So now you can quote any post of mine that proves I voted for who you say I do along with any quote of mine that says I don't want violent pieces of shit to go to jail.

When you can find neither will you have the integrity to admit you are a lying sack of shit?

I seriously doubt it.

And it's because i am a law abiding citizen that BG checks do not affect me at all but you're too fucking stupid to realize that

The laws are not being enforced. We don't need new ones, we need people to do their jobs, enforce the laws and stop playing politics.
Which is what I've been saying all along

We need to reinstate Project Exile where all people who illegally possess and use firearms are charged with federal crimes and sent to federal prisons.

And if there is a universal BG check law passed or not I would always make sure anyone I sold a gun to was not a fucking criminal

Last edited:
Your comment was that if dangerous people can’t buy guns then they will just steal them and the law preventing them from legally buying them is preventing nothing.
My comments also included enforcing the current laws. If laws aren't going to be enforced, why have them? And why make more only to be unenforced?

Murderers are being released from prison by people screaming for new laws.......Pitiful.

My comments also included enforcing the current laws. If laws aren't going to be enforced, why have them? And why make more only to be unenforced?

Murderers are being released from prison by people screaming for new laws.......Pitiful.
I have no issues with enforcing the laws on the books.

I have no issues with enforcing the laws on the books.

If you vote for democrats you obviously do since it is democrat party prosecutors who are dropping gun charges against repeat felons and democrat judges giving no bail release to violent gun offenders

If you vote for democrats you obviously do since it is democrat party prosecutors who are dropping gun charges against repeat felons and democrat judges giving no bail release to violent gun offenders
You’re saying if I voted for a dem then I’m automatically a supporter of all those things and none of the dozens of other factors that may have gone into my vote matter?

You’re saying if I voted for a dem then I’m automatically a supporter of all those things and none of the dozens of other factors that may have gone into my vote matter?

No…by voting for democrats you are getting those judges and prosecutors elected

No…by voting for democrats you are getting those judges and prosecutors elected
Perhaps in some cases. That would depend on the person I voted for. If I invited for a Republican and then he sexually assaulted a staffer am I a supporter of sexual assault? My vote did enable the assault to happen after all

"freedom" for people who can't pass a background check to buy a gun?
People who can't pass a background check know they can't. If they try to purchase a gun they know they are breaking the law. Why should the burden of checking be on anyone else? Do you idiots not understand the notion of personal responsibility?

No need to try and spin you're way out.

Who is for the release of violent criminals? Democrats or Republicans?
Both groups have a diversity of agendas and candidates. Would have to look at an individual candidate to give you a real answer

Forum List

Back