Why should there be “universal background checks” for firearms sales and transfers?

Perhaps in some cases. That would depend on the person I voted for. If I invited for a Republican and then he sexually assaulted a staffer am I a supporter of sexual assault? My vote did enable the assault to happen after all

Not even close…the democrat prosecutors ran on ending bail and not prosecuting criminals

If you vote for democrats you obviously do since it is democrat party prosecutors who are dropping gun charges against repeat felons and democrat judges giving no bail release to violent gun offenders
Republicans ain't doing a great job enforcing gun laws either

So we should have no laws since criminals violate the laws?

Other nations have criminals, right?

Why aren't they committing monthly massacres?
Laws that punish criminals not take away the rights of law abiding citizens. Those other countries have never had the Constitutional right to bear arms.

So we should have no laws since criminals violate the laws?

Other nations have criminals, right?

Why aren't they committing monthly massacres?

They don’t want to….. they have guns in Europe, not semi-automatic rifles like us, they have fully automatic military rifles and grenades….they just do not choose to commit mass public shootings as often……except for, you know the Charlie Hebdo murder of 12 and the Bataclan mureeer of 137….both done with fully automatic military rifles.

Their criminals also have guns….when they shoot they shoot to wound and intimidate, not kill…..that is their choice since they already have the guns…..

This is changing….their criminals are gunning up now to protect drug turf and their teens are becoming more and more violent due to the destruction of their families….creating more and more fatherless boys and girls

Republicans ain't doing a great job enforcing gun laws either

They don’t have a policy hat explicitly refuses to prosecute them…….the democrats refuse to prosecute as a matter of policy

How the FUCK do you know who I vote for?

So now you can quote any post of mine that proves I voted for who you say I do along with any quote of mine that says I don't want violent pieces of shit to go to jail.

When you can find neither will you have the integrity to admit you are a lying sack of shit?

I seriously doubt it.

And it's because i am a law abiding citizen that BG checks do not affect me at all but you're too fucking stupid to realize that
you voted for a dem or repube,, the other option is libertarian or constitution party and they dont support BGC,,

and dont forget actions speak louder than words,,

Laws that punish criminals not take away the rights of law abiding citizens.
According to youth don't follow the laws anyway so, by inference, laws only infringe on citizens who follow them.
Those other countries have never had the Constitutional right to bear arms.
So?

According to you, criminals ignore the laws that ban firearms here.... why don't they ignore the laws that ban firearms there?

you voted for a dem or repube,, the other option is libertarian or constitution party and they dont support BGC,,

and dont forget actions speak louder than words,,
Wrong.

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in over 20 years.

And unlike you I don't blindly follow every plank in a political party platform because unlike you I can think for myself and I'm not a lying sack of shit who makes claims he can't support

Wrong.

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in over 20 years.

And unlike you I don't blindly follow every plank in a political party platform because unlike you I can think for myself and I'm not a lying sack of shit who makes claims he can't support
how would you know what I follow??

the party system disgust me just like gun grabbers like you,,

youre braindead if you think punishing law abiding people will stop bad guys from getting guns,,

how would you know what I follow??

the party system disgust me just like gun grabbers like you,,

youre braindead if you think punishing law abiding people will stop bad guys from getting guns,,
No you just make up shit and you claim I vote for people who let criminals out of prison. You claim I don't want to arrest violent criminals while YOU support selling guns to felons on parole

And A BG check isn't punishment if you are a law abiding person.

Only criminals get offended by a locked door.

So since you haven't been able to find any post of mine that backs up the shit you make up about my stance on crime or politics I will take that as you admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

So fuck off

No you just make up shit and you claim I vote for people who let criminals out of prison. You claim I don't want to arrest violent criminals while YOU support selling guns to felons on parole

And A BG check isn't punishment if you are a law abiding person.

Only criminals get offended by a locked door.

So since you haven't been able to find any post of mine that backs up the shit you make up about my stance on crime or politics I will take that as you admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

So fuck off
youre braindead if you think punishing law abiding people will stop a criminal from getting a gun,,

but hey you leftist have always been brain dead,,

youre braindead if you think punishing law abiding people will stop a criminal from getting a gun,,

but hey you leftist have always been brain dead,,
Once again you stupid lying sack of shit a BG check isn't punishment if you are actually a law abiding citizen.

And once again FUCK OFF I have no time for liars and assholes and you are both.

Forum List

Back