Why should there be “universal background checks” for firearms sales and transfers?

youre paying the FFL dealer for their time not the FBI for doing the check,,
And what do you not understand about this statement? Let me guess all the words?

IF there are to be required background checks then the NICS system has to be opened up to everyone for free

youre forgetting stealing, borrowing or that they already have a gun,,

not to mention not even using a gun and using a car instead,,

dead is dead,,
Try killing 19 children and 2 teachers by driving a car into a school...

The simple thing if an insane guy wants to kill people he uses a gun, and actually they have a favourite type... IF they try kill them with a car they are just not as successful... Same think for Knives...

This is also why we don't sell insane people bazookas..

And what do you not understand about this statement? Let me guess all the words?

IF there are to be required background checks then the NICS system has to be opened up to everyone for free
so I can fill out and run the check myself from home??

thats fucking stupid cause I can lie my ass off and no one would ever know,,

Why cant you authoritarian assholes get an amendment passed and avoid all this shit?
I don't want the second amendment changed I just happen to think that people who choose to commit felonies are not to be trusted and don't deserve the same legal protections as law abiding people.

Those so called debts to society are actually debts to their victims and can never be repaid.

I don't want the second amendment changed I just happen to think that people who choose to commit felonies are not to be trusted and don't deserve the same legal protections as law abiding people.

Those so called debts to society are actually debts to their victims and can never be repaid.
So you just want to skirt the constitution because of your emotion. Like a child does. Or an authoritarian.

Try killing 19 children and 2 teachers by driving a car into a school...

The simple thing if an insane guy wants to kill people he uses a gun, and actually they have a favourite type... IF they try kill them with a car they are just not as successful... Same think for Knives...

This is also why we don't sell insane people bazookas..
why drive into the school when you can just wait until they come outside for recess or loading the bus??

you p[eople really need to keep your mouths shut cause you prove yourself to be fucking idiots when you open them,,

So you just want to skirt the constitution because of your emotion. Like a child does. Or an authoritarian.
Don't care about felons never will.

IDGAF what you believe I would never sell a gun to a felon because I have standards

The anti-gun left wants UBC because they know it cannot be ineforced w/o universal registratuion
Thus, UBC is a means through which they can get universal registration.
No one wonders why they want that.
That's bullshit.

All you need to know is whether or not a person is legally eligible to own firearms.

It's a simple yes or no question. Is this guy with this name address birthdate and SSN legally eligible to own firearms or not.

If no do not sell him one if yes sell him as many as you want.

It ain't fucking rocket science.

That's bullshit.
All you need to know is whether or not a person is legally eligible to own firearms.
Assumoing for the moment that neither the seller nor the buyer are able to legally own gun...
W/o a record of the transfer of ownership, how does the state prove someone was required to run a background check on a buyer, but did not?

Last edited:
According to youth don't follow the laws anyway so, by inference, laws only infringe on citizens who follow them.

So?

According to you, criminals ignore the laws that ban firearms here.... why don't they ignore the laws that ban firearms there?
According to youth don't follow the laws anyway so, by inference, laws only infringe on citizens who follow them.

So?

According to you, criminals ignore the laws that ban firearms here.... why don't they ignore the laws that ban firearms there?
I don't give a rats ass what other countries do. I have a Constitutional right to own a firearm without infringement from the Federal or State Government. All those other countries do not and that's why you see people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and a shit load of other dictators rise to power and murder significant amounts of their own people. The population can't fight back.

Forum List

Back