Why some regret giving women the right to vote

Nope, because all men have to register for it.

Perhaps women who serve could vote, but they shouldn’t be put in front line situations so maybe still not.

So only men who have served on the front line should be able to vote? Why not make it "must serve in combat"?

not when those certian people are the ones with skin in the game,,

women with no threat of draft and others that live off the government dont have skin in the game,,

If someone lives off the gov't, they have all kinds of skin in the game.

I'll let you tell the mothers, wives and daughters of servicemen who died that they didn't sacrifice enough to vote.

If someone lives off the gov't, they have all kinds of skin in the game.

I'll let you tell the mothers, wives and daughters of servicemen who died that they didn't sacrifice enough to vote.
those people are providing a service to recieve what they get,,

you guys are the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen,,

what is it with you morons and not being able to read the words in front of you??

I can read fine. The fact that I push you farther is not my reading skills, but your anger at my posts.

You said women who voluntarily served maybe should not be allowed to vote because they didn't serve on the front lines. My question is a logical extension of that comment.

those people are providing a service to recieve what they get,,

you guys are the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen,,

Not nearly as dumb as allowing every man over 18, whether he is an idiot or not, a vote. But you want women to have to rely on men to do all that voting stuff.

I can read fine. The fact that I push you farther is not my reading skills, but your anger at my posts.

You said women who voluntarily served maybe should not be allowed to vote because they didn't serve on the front lines. My question is a logical extension of that comment.
how ois a service member living off the government when they pay the ultimate sacrifice??

youre either a dishonest person or the dumbest mother fucker on the planet,,

thats not what I said you stupid fuck,,

"Not nearly as dumb as allowing every man over 18, whether he is an idiot or not, a vote. But you want women to have to rely on men to do all that voting stuff."

That said what I wanted it to say.
women rely on men to do all the hard work,,

so when I see them on roof tops and construction sights get back to me,,

Forum List

Back