Why some regret giving women the right to vote

thats not what I said you stupid fuck,,

Ok, you ignorant retard, you said that women shouldn't get a vote, even if they voluntarily served, because they did not serve on the front lines. So far, not being eligible for the draft is the only reason you have given for women not getting a vote. If that is the case, and you restrict it to people who can be men and women who volunteered who served on a front line unit.

So what I said or asked is perfectly reasonable given your stated opinions. So spare me the fucking fake offense.

Ok, you ignorant retard, you said that women shouldn't get a vote, even if they voluntarily served, because they did not serve on the front lines. So far, not being eligible for the draft is the only reason you have given for women not getting a vote. If that is the case, and you restrict it to people who can be men and women who volunteered who served on a front line unit.

So what I said or asked is perfectly reasonable given your stated opinions. So spare me the fucking fake offense.
I never said that you retarded fuck,,

then what did you mean in #25

military members dont live off the government,, they work for their money,,

Post #25? If someone is living off the gov't, be it welfare, social security, food stamps or disability, then they have plenty of skin in the game when politicians will cut the programs they live on to satisfy their base.

Post #25? If someone is living off the gov't, be it welfare, social security, food stamps or disability, then they have plenty of skin in the game when politicians will cut the programs they live on to satisfy their base.
of course you have to edit in more than what I said to make your point,,

honesty has never been one of your strong points,,

So here's the thing. Democracy requires voters who are both informed and RATIONAL. I fully support a requirement that voters seeking to register to vote for the first time, pass the same basic Civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized. And women could pass that test as easily as men - in fact, they would probably pass at a higher rate than men.

But MANY women vote irrationally. Too many women vote irrationally. If you look at the most preposterous elections in history, including recent history, WOMEN decided the outcome of those elections. Here in Pennsylvania, we elected a dead guy, and we elected a virtual zombie to the U.S. Senate, a stroke victim who basically forgot his name during the ONLY campaign debate. The U.S. elected a senile, incompetent, corrupt jackass, whom the voters who KNEW HIM BETTER rejected on at least three previous occasions.

All of these elections were decided by the votes of irrational women. Here in Allegheny County, PA, the same thing will happen in a couple weeks. We will shortly elect one Sara Innamorato as the top County executive. No job, no experience, denies everything she has said since the start of her political career. She will win in a landslide, with about 70% of the female vote.

Draw your own conclusion.

The founders had it mostly right, male landowners only.....As to the flavor of male landowners I take no issue.

There would have to be stipulations as to how much land to keep the cheating down.

I figure ownership of a home and a .50 acre would work.....No shared interest.

My mistake. I crossed you and Hawk up.
heres a novel idea,,

instead of lying about what I said how about you ask me what I meant about what I actually said??

I know thats a tough thing for you to do nut it moght go a long way to solving some problems,,

Most of the men I have talked with, who regret women having the vote, also want to see women stay home and not work.
Why wouldn’t they? Do you know what kind of America was built with the woman staying at home and raising the children?
Even ignorant as fuck leftarded women know this.

heres a novel idea,,

instead of lying about what I said how about you ask me what I meant about what I actually said??

I know thats a tough thing for you to do nut it moght go a long way to solving some problems,,

Hey dickhead, I admitted my mistake.

But then, you don't answer questions, so what would be the point?

You claimed I edited something. And have not answered my question of what you think I edited.

So here's the thing. Democracy requires voters who are both informed and RATIONAL. I fully support a requirement that voters seeking to register to vote for the first time, pass the same basic Civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized. And women could pass that test as easily as men - in fact, they would probably pass at a higher rate than men.

But MANY women vote irrationally. Too many women vote irrationally. If you look at the most preposterous elections in history, including recent history, WOMEN decided the outcome of those elections. Here in Pennsylvania, we elected a dead guy, and we elected a virtual zombie to the U.S. Senate, a stroke victim who basically forgot his name during the ONLY campaign debate. The U.S. elected a senile, incompetent, corrupt jackass, whom the voters who KNEW HIM BETTER rejected on at least three previous occasions.

All of these elections were decided by the votes of irrational women. Here in Allegheny County, PA, the same thing will happen in a couple weeks. We will shortly elect one Sara Innamorato as the top County executive. No job, no experience, denies everything she has said since the start of her political career. She will win in a landslide, with about 70% of the female vote.

Draw your own conclusion.
My conclusion is that you hate women

Hey dickhead, I admitted my mistake.

But then, you don't answer questions, so what would be the point?

You claimed I edited something. And have not answered my question of what you think I edited.
how do you think people on SS are living off the government when they are recieving money they pad into a system??

and you switched my comment of "threat of being drafted" to voluntary service,,

why do you guys do that??

do you think people that have never had a job and never intend on having one and live solely on government hand outs shpould be allowed to vote?? cause I dont,,
in some cases they are on 2nd and 3rd generations of freeloaders,,

Forum List

Back