Why stop at free college?

How about everything for free. Talk about a damn retard.

How about this: If you don't like what liberals are proposing, don't counter it with arguments that are equal or greater than in terms of stupidity, mkay?

Mkay.......No. Their proposal isnt even worthy of a response its so absurd and ludicrous. Mkay?

And yet you did respond to them. But you're just as much of a flying idiot as any liberal out there. This is why our country is rotting to hell. Because of sloppy minded trailer trash like you who actually want to have a competition to see who can hit the rock bottom dumbest idea ever in the history of humanity.

Look, just do everyone a favor and kill yourself already. The world doesn't need any more of your filth.

Well, in fairness, it's not like they only pick on poor people when they're complaining about their taxes.

When's the last time you heard someone like Sassy say she'd be willing to have her taxes raised to pay for all the defense spending and warmongering that's adding to our national debt?

These RWnuts are bigger freeloaders than the poor.

Whether she would agree to higher taxes or not, she would still be paying taxes unlike the poor that pay nothing into our income tax system, and reap the benefits of social programs at the same time.

The poor don't have the money to pay you idiot.

btw, Sassysass takes deductions for 6 kids. I pay for that.

I pay more in capital gains than you make Dumb Deer

I suspect YOU don't pay it.

You can suspect all day long, Dumb Deer. Now unless you can prove your BS I suggest you just sit there like a good little progtard...maybe you will learn something, loser

Insults aren't much of an argument. You're a stay at home mom.

Every fucking USMB nutbag is an regular American success story. Why the hell are they all so miserable?

I'm not miserable, you left loons are the miserable ones, you've failed at life and now want the government to make up for that. Nobody owes you anything, your life is what you make it. Stop whining and bitching and get on with it.

You are clearly miserable. You are constantly bitching. Every day....you bitch and whine. I mean that. Every fucking day.

Awwww is the little clown upset? Failed in life, reduced to being a wannabe Internet warrior LMAO I'm not miserable, God blessed me...on the other hand you're constantly whining, in fact you whine more than our five year old LOL Now go get a job and pay your fair share ya feckin loser

God blessed you? Why is that?

Internet warrior?

Get a job?

Awww the clown is desperate so she is going to go Internet warrior and show me LMAO

Not a she, dummy.

Why do you think I don't have a job?

Whether she would agree to higher taxes or not, she would still be paying taxes unlike the poor that pay nothing into our income tax system, and reap the benefits of social programs at the same time.

You can suspect all day long, Dumb Deer. Now unless you can prove your BS I suggest you just sit there like a good little progtard...maybe you will learn something, loser

You don't know me so stop pretending you do Dumb Deer and if you don't want to be insulted then stop your middle school insulting. See, oncce gain it's pointed out you're a know nothing hypocrite.

I'm not miserable, you left loons are the miserable ones, you've failed at life and now want the government to make up for that. Nobody owes you anything, your life is what you make it. Stop whining and bitching and get on with it.

You are clearly miserable. You are constantly bitching. Every day....you bitch and whine. I mean that. Every fucking day.

Awwww is the little clown upset? Failed in life, reduced to being a wannabe Internet warrior LMAO I'm not miserable, God blessed me...on the other hand you're constantly whining, in fact you whine more than our five year old LOL Now go get a job and pay your fair share ya feckin loser

Internet warrior?

Get a job?

Awww the clown is desperate so she is going to go Internet warrior and show me LMAO

Not a she, dummy.

You comment like a she...but you must be one of those Call Me Caitlin types

How about everything for free. Talk about a damn retard.

How about this: If you don't like what liberals are proposing, don't counter it with arguments that are equal or greater than in terms of stupidity, mkay?

Mkay.......No. Their proposal isnt even worthy of a response its so absurd and ludicrous. Mkay?

And yet you did respond to them. But you're just as much of a flying idiot as any liberal out there. This is why our country is rotting to hell. Because of sloppy minded trailer trash like you who actually want to have a competition to see who can hit the rock bottom dumbest idea ever in the history of humanity.

Look, just do everyone a favor and kill yourself already. The world doesn't need any more of your filth.

Lol, you always hurl insults and names when you're getting spanked and thumped. Your little tizzy is funny.

Internet warrior?

Get a job?

Not a she, dummy.

You comment like a she...but you must be one of those Call Me Caitlin types

I comment like a she? How is that?

How bout this?

Free houses

If you normally pay $1000 a month mortgage, you pay an addititional $750 a month in taxes and live in a house provided by the government. Live in it twenty years and it is yours

Government uses the power of large markets and buys land and prefabricated components in bulk to build low cost houses.

If you don't want a government built house, you can still buy your own

She is? You mean she doesn't have a job?

How bout this?

Free houses

If you normally pay $1000 a month mortgage, you pay an addititional $750 a month in taxes and live in a house provided by the government. Live in it twenty years and it is yours

Government uses the power of large markets and buys land and prefabricated components in bulk to build low cost houses.

I don't want government to feed me, I don't want government telling me where to live, I don't want government providing me healthcare, I don't want government wiping me when I'm done using the toilet.

My mother did these things for me when I was a child. I'm grown up now and don't need government to be my new mother.

How bout this?

Free houses

I don't want government to feed me, I don't want government telling me where to live, I don't want government providing me healthcare, I don't want government wiping me when I'm done using the toilet.

My mother did these things for me when I was a child. I'm grown up now and don't need government to be my new mother.

I hear you. Most of these morons are happy to be led around by the nose and told what to do. They call that freedom. What a laugher.

She is? You mean she doesn't have a job?

Dumb Deer doesn't know squat...as usual the pea brain is making assumptions. You two need to go private and do whatever progtards do in private, it's obvious you're out of your element here

How bout this?

Free houses

If you don't want a free government house, you don't need to live in one

Why do you insist that others are not allowed to if that is their choice?

How bout this?

Free houses

I hear you. Most of these morons are happy to be led around by the nose and told what to do. They call that freedom. What a laugher.
It is freedom.

Nobody is forcing you to live in a government provided house, but your housing costs would be a lot less if you do

Why do you deny it to others?

How bout this?

Free houses

Did you go to a public school?

How bout this?

Free houses

It is freedom.

Nobody is forcing you to live in a government provided house, but your housing costs would be a lot less if you do

Why do you deny it to others?

No, because it's not "free". Taxpayers are continually being fleeced to pay for stuff that ordinary citizens could do for themselves. You faith in govt is astounding considering their track record of failure and mediocrity.

Why stop at no help for college students? Why not get rid of public education all together and let all those kids who can't afford to pay for it go without any education?

How soon will that make America better?

Elementary and high school are a necessity to function in our society once you become an adult. College is not. Plenty of people never attended college and do quite fine just working a job or their own business.

Forum List

Back