Why the covid-19 vaccine is a joke

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Sorry people but at current there is no reason to believe that any vaccine can be successful.

Why?

Simple, because what vaccines do is create antibodies and at the present time it is just not known if the presence of antibodies will prevent the disease. That said a vaccine could be successful in producing those antibodies that would not protect against the disease. Everyone is aware of this but no one seems to mention this

Again Why?

Because they want to offer false hope and the sterility vaccine at the same time

Sorry people but at current there is no reason to believe that any vaccine can be successful.

Why?

Simple, because what vaccines do is create antibodies and at the present time it is just not known if the presence of antibodies will prevent the disease. That said a vaccine could be successful in producing those antibodies that would not protect against the disease. Everyone is aware of this but no one seems to mention this

Again Why?

Because they want to offer false hope and the sterility vaccine at the same time
that could change a month from now.....

Viruses also mutate. A vaccine can only protect you against one strain of the virus, same as the flu. Meanwhile there's 5 other strains out there and one they don't even know about.

Why?

Again Why?

Okay Dr Beavis whatever you say...but just for your information Maderna entered their final testing phase last week....they reported 100% success for phase two in blocking infections in their test subjects...now they move onto a wider group of people of various ages.....I'm betting we have a vaccine in production by Christmas...Dr Fauci agrees....so maybe you should read more and think less.....

Not to mention possible *ahem* side effects of the vaccine.
SEEKER.jpg

Okay Dr Beavis whatever you say....for your information Maderna entered their final testing phase last week....they reported 100% success for phase two in blocking infections in their test subjects...now they move onto a wider group of people of various ages.....I'm betting we have a vaccine in production by Christmas...Dr Fauci agrees....so maybe you should read more and think less.....
Nope because the test morons were not exposed to the multiple wild and mutating strains of the virus

But you keep playing Butthead

Sometimes, then other times they do not as in polio which is eradicated
True, but I heard somewhere that covid was already mutating and becoming less deadly, because the virus didn't want to kill the host. As long as you live the virus can live.

Nope because the test morons were not exposed to the multiple wild and mutating strains of the virus

But you keep playing Butthead
You don't know what you are talking about...should I show you how wrong you are?....or just let you stay ignorant?.....

I got a sneaky suspicion that numbers are being fudged in most states, except Fla., Texas, and parts of California that have only two major hotspots; Riverside and El Centro!
The Dimms, afterall, need the fraud fraught mail-in ballots to attempt to beat Trump.

True, but I heard somewhere that covid was already mutating and becoming less deadly, because the virus didn't want to kill the host. As long as you live the virus can live.

You have to remember though that there is either multiple strains of covid with one being lethal or covid is just a cover for the real fatal bio agent

Why?

Again Why?

Moderna noted in a press release on Tuesday that, if all goes well in future studies, "the Company remains on track to be able to deliver approximately 500 million doses per year, and possibly up to 1 billion doses per year, beginning in 2021."

You don't know what you are talking about...should I show you how wrong you are?....or just let you stay ignorant?.....
LOL you are going to claim that every test moron was intentionally exposed to every strain of covid

Then they should take to idiot volunteers and stick them in an emergency ward to change dying peoples bedpans with no gloves or mask

Yea kid you show me

Moderna noted in a press release on Tuesday that, if all goes well in future studies, "the Company remains on track to be able to deliver approximately 500 million doses per year, and possibly up to 1 billion doses per year, beginning in 2021."

LOL 2021 right after the last of the current strain is dead and gone replaced by the new ones

Grow up even the flu shot does not protect against the current flu strain

Forum List

Back