Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?
Maybe you can't figure it out because you live in an information bubble that constantly poses strawmans?

I'll demonstrate. During the summer in 2020 there were statements after statements put out by Democrats that while protests are fine. Violence during protests isn't.

As for Jan 6th. What it was, was a break in off the Capitol building, with the purpose of stopping the certification of the election of a duly elected president. They did this because the loser of that election, called them to Washington to attend a rally and where he asked them to go to the Capitol. When they used force to break in, wounding well over a hundred police officers in the process, that same president didn't attempt to stop them, in fact he went as far as berating his own vice-president as he was being evacuated and armed police officers where literally barricading the house floor.

Nor has it stopped after. That same loser of the election is still claiming that he was cheated, and legislation is being pushed through States that would make it easier for legislators to ignore election results they don't like. Jan 6th is not something that happened in isolation, nor has it stopped. Especially because that same loser is still the front runner for the GOP in 2024.

I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?
Really.

These are not your daddy's Democrats

They're evil and virulent

Very much like Mao's peasants

Maybe you can't figure it out because you live in an information bubble that constantly poses strawmans?

I'll demonstrate. During the summer in 2020 there were statements after statements put out by Democrats that while protests are fine. Violence during protests isn't.

As for Jan 6th. What it was, was a break in off the Capitol building, with the purpose of stopping the certification of the election of a duly elected president. They did this because the loser of that election, called them to Washington to attend a rally and where he asked them to go to the Capitol. When they used force to break in, wounding well over a hundred police officers in the process, that same president didn't attempt to stop them, in fact he went as far as berating his own vice-president as he was being evacuated and armed police officers where literally barricading the house floor.

Nor has it stopped after. That same loser of the election is still claiming that he was cheated, and legislation is being pushed through States that would make it easier for legislators to ignore election results they don't like. Jan 6th is not something that happened in isolation, nor has it stopped. Especially because that same loser is still the front runner for the GOP in 2024.
So, Trump triggers you…We got it.

Yep.

Example: I posted yesterday about the texts that Hannity and Ingraham and Don Jr and many others frantically sent to Meadows on Jan 6th, begging him to get Trump to stop the attack, and one of them didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. He said I was lying. Fake news.

They don't know about any of this. That's why they don't understand anything. And that translates to most issues. The walls of the alternate universe are only getting thicker. Soon they'll develop their own language and we'll need a fucking interpreter just to communicate with them.

Last edited:
Is English your second language?

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot is set to begin the first in a series of public hearings Thursday night, releasing new information it says shows former President Donald Trump “at the center” of a coordinated effort to reverse President Joe Biden’s 2020 election` victory.

The new details will show how that effort directly led to the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by a mob of Trump supporters, committee aides told reporters on a call previewing the hearings.

Thursday’s hearing, which is set to start at 8 p.m. ET, will begin with opening statements by committee Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., and Republican vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.

Is English your second language?

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot is set to begin the first in a series of public hearings Thursday night, releasing new information it says shows former President Donald Trump “at the center” of a coordinated effort to reverse President Joe Biden’s 2020 election` victory.

The new details will show how that effort directly led to the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by a mob of Trump supporters, committee aides told reporters on a call previewing the hearings.

Thursday’s hearing, which is set to start at 8 p.m. ET, will begin with opening statements by committee Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., and Republican vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.
That kind of information is not allowed in their universe. It's fake news.

They just don't know.

That kind of information is not allowed in their universe. It's fake news.

They just don't know.
The consideration for the exec's at Faux in deciding not to air the hearings is how to explain to their audience the incongruence of the facts discussed during the televised hearings and the horses*it Faux has been peddling as they tried to establish an alternate reality.

Yep.

Example: I posted yesterday about the texts that Hannity and Ingraham and Don Jr and many others frantically sent to Meadows on Jan 6th, begging him to get Trump to stop the attack, and one of them didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. He said I was lying. Fake news.

They don't know about any of this. That's why they don't understand anything. And that translates to most issues. The walls of the alternate universe are only getting thicker. Soon they'll develop their own language and we'll need a fucking interpreter just to communicate with them.
Everyone KNOWS Trump tried to stop the crowd, dummy.

The righties have been telling you that for months.

Apparently you don't listen.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.13.06 AM.png
The tired old, "Hey, Look over there, instead!" ploy fails. An unprecedented violent attack by a losing candidate's goons on Congress cannot be blithely ignored.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) called for an inquiry into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot just days after the attack, arguing that the events of that day should not be dismissed.
McCarthy said at the time that he was "committed" to finding justice after the events of that day in early 2021 during a private meeting with members of the GOP...

McCarthy also said he had spoken with Trump on Jan. 6 and urged him to take action to stop what was happening at the Capitol.

The Nazis need their show trials. That's all you need to know. Now Shut up, do what CNN tells you and never question anything ever, or you are a threat to Joe Bid.....errrr DEMOCRACY!

Everyone KNOWS Trump tried to stop the crowd, dummy.

The righties have been telling you that for months.

Apparently you don't listen.

Trump 'gleefully' watched the Capitol riot from White House dining room, ex-Trump aide alleges

BRIGID KENNEDY
JANUARY 6, 2022
Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham alleged Thursday that not only did former President Donald Trump fail to quickly and adequately condemn last year's attack on the Capitol as it happened, he quite happily watched the situation unfold from the safety of the White House.
When asked by CNN's John Berman who else pleaded with Trump to stop the uprising, Grisham responded that, outside of the former first lady (who did not say anything, leading to Grisham's resignation), she was unaware.
"All I know about that day is that [Trump] was in the dining room, gleefully watching on his TV, as he often did, 'Look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again," Grisham replied. "That's what I know."

The consideration for the exec's at Faux in deciding not to air the hearings is how to explain to their audience the incongruence of the facts discussed during the televised hearings and the horses*it Faux has been peddling as they tried to establish an alternate reality.
Hell, three of their "personalities" were desperately texting Mark Meadows during the insurrection. Fox doesn't want to go near this, for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back