Why the Republican party should give a big 'fuck you' to the voters

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.

If he wins the primaries, should the establishment shoot him, you think?

I'm not a Republican, and certainly no Trump fan, but if I were a Republican, Trump would not be on the list of those I would like to see go.

The only concern of Republicans at this point in time should be the Democrats without AND within, and the upcoming election. If they lose this one, the United States will vanish in all but name.

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.

That is what the far left did to the Democrats with Obama, so the far left lowered the bar so low that it does not matter what the "progressive" Trump says or does..

Who in the heck is in favor of wanting the poor in this nation to get crushed and suffer?

Who says (besides you) that we want our borders secure because we hate brown people?

But as I read further, now I see why you resent the Republican party and its platforms --- because they oppose gay marriage. And because you think many are racists because they don’t agree too often with democrats’ positions on race, which to me is pure demagoguery and fake straw man accusations.

You do not put much care about the morality of this nation I surmise. Yes, what a pity. If this nation turns its back on God, turns its back on the innocence of the child and the adolescent, if this nation turns its back on family and a sense of discipline in its teachings and education --- then we will get the America you are campaigning for. A tragedy.

Maybe you need to quit assigning guilt to party lines or party politics, or corporate greed or xenophobia and take a more intense look upon human nature and spiritual natures? That is where the fault lies, where evil selfish designs develop. But if God is a myth to you, or if God is a non-participant in this struggle for you, then look no further, there lies your problem.

Last edited:
  • Banned

That is what the far left did to the Democrats with Obama, so the far left lowered the bar so low that it does not matter what the "progressive" Trump says or does..

I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that since Obama is a bad President, we should respond by nominating a ridiculous idiot like Trump to replace him?

I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that since Obama is a bad President, we should respond by nominating a ridiculous idiot like Trump to replace him?

Well only a far left drone wanna be would think that..

I am saying that after Obama the bar is so low that a gerbil could be nominated and look smarter than Obama and the far left..

So to criticize Trump after 8 years of Obama is more idiotic than making sure you get the right nominee..

However in far left land they do not get choices in their nominees.

Both parties have been always the party of career politicians, in the case of Rinos to hell with them. Let the GOP burn.

There is no lower life form on the planet than a career politician.

• Banned
Well only a far left drone wanna be would think that.

Or, in this case, a lifelong conservative who has read your comment, as written.

I am saying that after Obama the bar is so low that a gerbil could be nominated and look smarter than Obama and the far left.

Yeah, and? You're still not saying anything that doesn't amount to saying that any idiot is acceptable, simply because Obama has been a bad President.

So to criticize Trump after 8 years of Obama is more idiotic than making sure you get the right nominee.

Only a person with the IQ of a gerbil would say that. Making sure to get a quality nominee requires a critical analysis of the options available. That Obama has been a bad President is precisely the reason why we should be critical of Trump. We are not Democrats. We are supposed to be better than Democrats. Not stoop to their level.

Well only a far left drone wanna be would think that.

Or, in this case, a lifelong conservative who has read your comment, as written.

I am saying that after Obama the bar is so low that a gerbil could be nominated and look smarter than Obama and the far left.

Yeah, and? You're still not saying anything that doesn't amount to saying that any idiot is acceptable, simply because Obama has been a bad President.

So to criticize Trump after 8 years of Obama is more idiotic than making sure you get the right nominee.

Only a person with the IQ of a gerbil would say that. Making sure to get a quality nominee requires a critical analysis of the options available. That Obama has been a bad President is precisely the reason why we should be critical of Trump. We are not Democrats. We are supposed to be better than Democrats. Not stoop to their level.

The far left lowered the standards so with Obama, now they must reap what they sow..

Sorry after the election of Obama, Trump bashers (especially far left ones) do not have a leg to stand on.

And Trump is a life long "progressive" acting like a "progressive". The only thing he does not have next to his name is a certain letter..

Letters are very important to the far left without the letter (D) next to Trump's name they attack relentlessly. They can not help it as it is a part of their program.

So why do you want to ban together with those that put Obama into office?

The far left lowered the standards so with Obama, now they must reap what they sow.

What the fuck does that have to do with Republicans selecting a nominee? If you want to sink to the level of Democrats so badly, why don't you just go become a Democrat?

And Trump is a life long "progressive" acting like a "progressive". The only thing he does not have next to his name is a certain letter.

All the more reason to reject him as the GOP nominee.

70% voters would follow him if he decided to go independent, he is a moderate left or right except for his birther craziness.

Trump is hijacking the republican party because the fucking party did it to themselves, by allowing the crazy Koch Tea Party to bring in their candidates.

70% voters would follow him if he decided to go independent, he is a moderate left or right except for his birther craziness.

Trump is hijacking the republican party because the fucking party did it to themselves, by allowing the crazy Koch Tea Party to bring in their candidates.
Koch brothers are harmless, dumba$$
Poach all Rinos

Poach all Rinos

Koch brothers are the backbone funders and founders to the Tea Party. They are behind the scene silent lies to the people who think it is a christian party. They are getting their candidates in there...Everyone can see it, this is why Trump is way up there in the polls.
The Koch brothers are going to die soon I hope ..Then you will get your party back

Same with big money on the left....dangerous

You know that demography is political destiny in America.

Should Trump somehow win the GOP nomination, the national election will be like a political lancing of the Trump far right political cyst. There will be a pus explosion that hits the ceiling, and the Dems will capture not only the WH and Senate but quite possibly the House.

Poach all Rinos

Koch brothers are the backbone funders and founders to the Tea Party. They are behind the scene silent lies to the people who think it is a christian party. They are getting their candidates in there...Everyone can see it, this is why Trump is way up there in the polls.
The Koch brothers are going to die soon I hope ..Then you will get your party back

Same with big money on the left....dangerous

The Koch brothers are a paper tiger, a myth.
BTW I am a libertarian

Forum List

Back