Why the Republican party should give a big 'fuck you' to the voters

The United States as we know it will not vanish

I never said "as we know it." I meant as it was founded. If the Democrats have the opportunity to choose four or more Supreme Court Justices, the Constitution is finished.

As to you, Liberal, you're about as much a Republican as Elizabeth Warren.

Then you can go ahead and tally up all the issues on which my position would align with Warren. And then contrast it against all the issues on which my position diverges from Warren.

I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:
Are you operating under the delusion that I pay that much attention to you?

No, I was merely operating on the premise that you are talking out of your ass, and when challenged to support your claims with evidence, you would prove incapable of doing so.

Looks like I was right.
Sure, LibTard... sure... you tell 'em...

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
Both parties have been always the party of career politicians, in the case of Rinos to hell with them. Let the GOP burn.

There is no lower life form on the planet than a career politician.

But you support Hillary? WTF?
No

Then you can go ahead and tally up all the issues on which my position would align with Warren. And then contrast it against all the issues on which my position diverges from Warren.

No, I was merely operating on the premise that you are talking out of your ass, and when challenged to support your claims with evidence, you would prove incapable of doing so.

Looks like I was right.

Great comeback. I guess when you can't support your claims, that's the best you can do.

I disagree whole heartedly. Democrats never possessed a tradition of excellence. Nor did they ever count among their ranks the more intelligent or wiser of political minds.

totally stupid and illiterate way to look at history. History is about the battle between freedom and govt. Republicans stand for freedom and Democrats stand for govt.

There are no words for how utterly stupid and irrelevant your BS about "intelligence" and "tradition of excellence" are.

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
I'm voting for Trump...and I'm not going anywhere.

I played along with your moderate losers...Dole McCain and Romney...I held my nose and supported democrat lite.

Now it's your turn...learn some humility and support a nominee you neither like nor agree with just like we did.

If you want it your way every time, go to burger king...cause here in the real world it doesn't always work out in your favor.

So please...grow the fuck up...the last thing we need is another petulant child throwing a tantrum whenever they fail to get their way.

[ When you grow up you'll eventually learn that part of being an adult is learning how to work with other people to achieve particular goals.

how to you achieve goals by working with liberals????? give an example of how this would be possible or admit to being a typical total idiot liberal

Looks like I was right.

Great comeback. I guess when you can't support your claims, that's the best you can do.
You're not even in this, lightweight... go back to sleep.

I'm voting for Trump...and I'm not going anywhere.

I played along with your moderate losers...Dole McCain and Romney...I held my nose and supported democrat lite.

Now it's your turn...learn some humility and support a nominee you neither like nor agree with just like we did.

If you want it your way every time, go to burger king...cause here in the real world it doesn't always work out in your favor.

So please...grow the fuck up...the last thing we need is another petulant child throwing a tantrum whenever they fail to get their way.

You mean like this tantrum?

Looks like I was right.

So now you think you are the king of the discussion board? What a dufus.

Smoking too much pot makes you paranoid. You need to go to rehab, stop using pot, and then maybe you'll start being a normal person again.

Looks like I was right.

So now you think you are the king of the discussion board? What a dufus.
Nope... never said (nor even thought) any such thing, explicitly or otherwise... now... stop dry-humping my pants-cuff, Fido...

:lol:

I love how all the people who are criticizing my post have nothing of any substance to say. It's all hoopla, stupidity, and spoiled brat style whining. Thank you all for proving my point.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Baby-facepalm.jpg

I love how all the people who are criticizing my post have nothing of any substance to say. It's all hoopla, stupidity, and spoiled brat style whining. Thank you all for proving my point.
huh? The post you made has zero substance so you get back what you post. You posted blah, blah, blah, blah, wipe nose, sniffle dry eyes, blah, blah, blah. That's nothing.

huh? The post you made has zero substance so you get back what you post. You posted blah, blah, blah, blah, wipe nose, sniffle dry eyes, blah, blah, blah. That's nothing.

I think the problem is more that you lack the requisite intelligence and class.

I think the problem is more that you lack the requisite intelligence and class.
you think you know what everyone thinks and that makes you the most dangerous jerkoff in the country. You have no idea what is what, but you wish to project like you're all high and mighty, and you got shit. You're the hate mongerer, you don't believe people should have free speech. It is your kind that infects this country.

Forum List

Back