Why those with the worst case of "Obama Derangement Syndrome" the most "sensitive".

I'm being stalked by a masochist. And he's asking who he imagines are sadists for "help".

Notice they are having a hard time refudiating* your photos posted here, RDean. So instead they write what I call drive-by posts: fast, pointless and with no real direction.

*refudiating: From the Sarah Palin Dictionary for Illiterates

They were right. I was crying. I laughed so hard I cried.

tumblr_m6zvivmov51qbq6hio1_500.gif

Did your brain fall out in the process? You two would make a nice couple. One brain cell apiece. Clump most of your party together and you would at least have half a brain.

:laugh:

sidebyside.jpg

You can see the very slight scrape on the left hand side of the nose near the eye facing us. The bottom of the nose has a couple of scrapes. The blood may not even be from the inside of the nose but from the two or three scrapes on the bottom. And both of these pictures were supposedly taken within a couple of hours of each other.

About that photo of George Zimmerman?s bloody and ?broken? nose? part 2 | whonoze

I really wonder if any of these right wingers had ever been in a fight? The damage here is so slight, can you even call it a fight?

There was no fight besides a kid who lashed out briefly because he thought he was being followed by a homosexual.

Even in Zimmerman's own handwriting he states that the only verbal exchange was Martin: "You got a problem?" and then Zimmerman: "No" before this so-called fight ensued and the douche-bag wimp shot the kid in the heart.

Such a pussy, that Zimmerman. And the people who defend this dickless wonder are even bigger pussies.

you must have been there.....why did you not say something and go testify?....because of you a guy got away with murder.....

How many more fucking times must you make Rdean beg for his wing in the Rubber Room? You Mod are sadists

I'm being stalked by a masochist. And he's asking who he imagines are sadists for "help".

Notice they are having a hard time refudiating* your photos posted here, RDean. So instead they write what I call drive-by posts: fast, pointless and with no real direction.

you havent been here long enough to see all the shit Dean has put up....

They were right. I was crying. I laughed so hard I cried.

tumblr_m6zvivmov51qbq6hio1_500.gif

your a Female?.....oh shit.....im sorry about the Tea Baggin stuff.....why did you not say something?.....is your first name Paula?....

Last edited:
1. Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

2. They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

3. They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

4. Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

5. IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

6. Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

7. And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

8. And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

9. The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.

1. Have you noticed how sensitive rdean gets when people criticize the president?

2. Sure, when the Democrats founded the KKK and used them as attack dogs in the Antebellum days... Republicans aren't racist. End of story.

3. Just what accusations are those? The fact that he hasn't done anything to help pay down the debt? The fact that he supported the Muslim Brotherhood? The fact that he says things like "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon"?

4. Sorry, the ARB made it clear that there was no demonstration at the compound before the attack. See page 20 of the ARB report: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

5. Care to link to that, rdean? Just what did the GOP "cherry pick"?

6. I can name a slew of Constitutional violations he should be impeached for. If anything, they are afraid to come out and say it.

7. Gee, I wonder who it was that didn't help the Sandy victims? I wonder who it was that continued funding the Muslim Brotherhood while they were in power in Egypt? I wonder who laid the groundwork for the assassination of OBL?

8. Well, you suffer from Bush derangement syndrome. It's a fact, as many times as you deflect blame from the president to Bush... perhaps you should have that checked out.

9. The truth is, you are a liar, and I have easily dispensed with your hit piece. The truth is, you have no idea who you're dealing with.

Since you only provided a single link, I will provide links on that subject. While there many not have been a riot at that exact moment in that one place in Libya, it's true that deadly anti US riots were going on all over the world. That would mean US Intelligence received many thousands of reports from everywhere. Now you guys keep calling Obama a "messiah", but I personally don't believe he is a god. Just the president.

Obscure Film Mocking Muslim Prophet Sparks Anti-U.S. Protests

There was even a map posted of everywhere there was a violent and dangerous riot going on exactly the same time as Benghazi. Should the White House have every bit of information on all of them? The moment they happened? I count at least 50. How many do you count? Hey, you want pictures of the riots to see how bad they were?

Map of Violent anti-Freedom Muslim Riots September 15, 2012

See how easy it was to tear down that single point? Post some weird right winger links and I'll tear them down. It's "fun".

The truth is that Obama, regardless of if you love him or hate him, is way too smart to get himself immersed in a scandal. It was hard enough just being the first black POTUS without all the Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Bush drama-like bullshit to worry about, too.
There's a very real difference between being too smart to get immersed in a scandal and getting yourself immersed in several scandals and then saying they're "phony".

But you believed him when he said it, so he's at least smarter than you.

you havent been here long enough to see all the shit Dean has put up....
...but I expect he'd agree with every bit of it.

I really despised Clinton because when the government was shut down he committed statutory rape of a minor. But overall, he played middle of the aisle

Obama on the other hand is just a plain race baiting POS

What else can be said about him?

-Geaux

I really despised Clinton because when the government was shut down he committed statutory rape of a minor. But overall, he played middle of the aisle

-Geaux

Rape of a minor? Uh, I'm curious. What are you talking about?

Obama Derangement Syndrome?

At least ya'll could come up with an original name. That's just plain lazy.

-Geaux

Rape of a minor? Uh, I'm curious. What are you talking about?

I'll play

Under Adolf Obamacare a child is 26 and under... Now, fill in the dots...

-Geaux

Forum List

Back