Why Trump killed Soleimani

I now notice this OP has been moved into Conspiracy Theories. Okay.
In this particular case, good.

I do not often post in threads that have been moved into this section, so soon I'll be looking for a more interesting thread. My comments already in this thread I stand by, I'm Anti-Islamist and I think The West should let those in The Middle East deal with their own issues with each other, it is long time The West GTFO already, the place is a Shit Hole full of crazy peoples who have been arguing and killing each other and wanting to kill each other for a very very long time and is not worth ONE more dead Western soldier.
Right troll you make a claim and then say there is nothing to prove. You're just another media fed progressive liar.
You're just a dick.
Period. LMFAO

Mike is a friend of mine, we do very much disagree about this bombing Iran and the potential escalation situation, but you know he's good and in other circumstances I think you would like him.
I've been here a year and he's been disrespecting me the entire time.
Fuck him.

Okay.
We probably have a lot in common. We're both Trump supporters ( although now I'm having doubts that Trump's any different).
But for whatever reason he's been an asshole to me since I got here and maybe he's like that with a lot of people, but name-calling and syi's is not the way I roll.

Before the propaganda spin machine brainwashes America regarding President Trump’s bold move to attack the heads of the Iranian snake, Alex Jones looks at why he did what he did.

Why Trump Killed Soleimani

The losers of the sixties spit in the faces of those who tried telling the truth and you never saw these gutter sluts who spat upon soldiers serve. No these are your pussies today who calls others crazy train and use a bucket with sticks to prove their points LOL.............
One reason not discussed is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US like they have done in Australia, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.

Last edited:
One reason not discussed is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.
Are those reasons to kill Soleimani ?
Do you think any of the 300,000 Iranians already living here can't light matches ?
Iranian Americans - Wikipedia

One reason not discussed is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.

I have been acquainted with Iranians living in the USA for more than
50 years. ----I even have a relative by marriage who is Iranian. ----
None I know are into terrorism-----not the Christians (very few)---not the
jews and not the muslims. None are into the "death to" chants
and nursery rhymes
Do you think any of the 300,000 Iranians already living here can't light matches ?

and nursery rhymes
Right. Every time you get gas at the local Roadrunner ?

and nursery rhymes
Right. Every time you get gas at the local Roadrunner ?

road runner? I first came into contact with Iranian expats in the mid 1960s
when Iranian jews were shipping their kids out-----something like the
Kindertransport out of Nazi Germany in the 1930s. ---then in the
1970s---it was Iranian muslim doctors on the run. ------still lots of
Iranian expats around in the USA----highly educated type people.

Maybe he should not have attacked the US embassy nor should he have assisted in the Iran hostage situation in which Ronald Reagan simply had to get elected to put an end to it.

Angelo, you sure seem to love you some terrorists.

Maybe he should not have attacked the US embassy nor should he have assisted in the Iran hostage situation in which Ronald Reagan simply had to get elected to put an end to it
Thank you Oliver North.
role------the prime-movers of the coup were IRANIANS who supported
DA MONARCH
Here's a good question indirectly related to Iran.
Why did Rumsfeld and Cheney make our Gulf War troops take ANTHRAX vaccines ?
What did they know ?

Maybe he should not have attacked the US embassy nor should he have assisted in the Iran hostage situation in which Ronald Reagan simply had to get elected to put an end to it.

Angelo, you sure seem to love you some terrorists.
He also was on a UN Travel Ban since 2007 for his involvement in Terrorism and Iran's Illegal Nuclear Weapons Program.

He was forbidden to leave Iran.

Maybe he should not have attacked the US embassy nor should he have assisted in the Iran hostage situation in which Ronald Reagan simply had to get elected to put an end to it
Thank you Oliver North.
role------the prime-movers of the coup were IRANIANS who supported
DA MONARCH
Here's a good question indirectly related to Iran.
Why did Rumsfeld and Cheney make our Gulf War troops take ANTHRAX vaccines ?
What did they know ?

they knew that Iraq was working on biological terrorism-----why do you ask?
IT's a Baathist thing

they knew that Iraq was working on biological terrorism-----why do you ask?
IT's a Baathist thing
Are you really that ignorant ?
We armed Saddam with bio/chem weapons ( not to mention satellite support which is how he defeated an Iranian army 10 to 1 bigger than his...he knew where they were....sitting ducks.Over a Million).....which he used against the Iranians and Kurds in the 80's, then when he got greedy and decided to fuck with Kuwait, we had to stop him.

Only one problem..... we had to find the high-grade anthrax -tipped missiles ( which we sold him and he never used on Iran, so Rumsfeld was afraid he'd use them on us---hence the anthrax vaccines ) .
I know because my brother was in Desert Storm and got epilepsy from it.

Anyway they knew he had 'WMD's but they couldn't let the public know they came from us. See ?

Last edited:
hornets nest.JPG

Before the propaganda spin machine brainwashes America regarding President Trump’s bold move to attack the heads of the Iranian snake, Alex Jones looks at why he did what he did.

The losers of the sixties spit in the faces of those who tried telling the truth and you never saw these gutter sluts who spat upon soldiers serve. No these are your pussies today who calls others crazy train and use a bucket with sticks to prove their points LOL.............
Alex Jones...hilarious. :badgrin::cuckoo:
:beer::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this is WHY.

The dumb Democrats now actually have a good reason to impeach and remove Donnie. His cold blooded cowardly killing of the General, should get him removed. I doubt it will. Hopefully the American people remove him in November.

the OP and misterbeal took the trump supporters to school on this thread here.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

Forum List

Back