Why Trump Will be the Next President

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
There's a very big IF in this article.

If Trump can devise a simple, commonsense, easy to remember plan to truly make America great again…

And if he sticks to that plan 24/7 for the next 15 months until the 2016 election.

The article continues with this important point:

The average voter doesn't want to read detailed position papers. The average voter can't deal with too many issues at once. They want jobs…they want to keep more of their own money…they want to get rid of Obamacare…and they want to make America great again. That's it.

Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Read the full article with the 8 main points he should stand on @ http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Art...p-may-just-win-the-presidential-election.html

Make it harder for the big corporations to
1. Outsource
2. Bring in millions of h1b's to take our jobs
3. To buy up all the smaller companies
4. Close the loop holes and raise the taxes on the rich
5. stop infusing so much money into the stock market and raise interest rates.
6. Don't go to war and never nation build

Oh'yesss, this would save people more money then cutting road funding, science funding or education could ever do. End of discussion.

1. Outsource

Oh'yesss, this would save people more money then cutting road funding, science funding or education could ever do. End of discussion.
Infrastructure!

The average voter doesn't want to read detailed position papers. The average voter can't deal with too many issues at once. They want jobs…they want to keep more of their own money…they want to get rid of Obamacare…and they want to make America great again. That's it.

You are not describing the average voter.

You are describing the average low IQ T-Rump supporter.

And one more thing...It is highly doubtful your stupid party is going to win the presidency on a cut, slash, deregulate and war platform.

It is almost impossible to win every one of Florida, Virgina, Ohio and co...Which you need to win the damn thing on such a platform.

Reagan didn't even cut infrastructure, science and r&d investment for crying out loud....

1. Outsource

Infrastructure!

Well, in order to move stuff from point A to point B...It makes sense. We do need to maintain it and it also makes a ton of jobs.

I can't believe people would oppose it.

1. Outsource

Infrastructure!

Well, in order to move stuff from point A to point B...It makes sense. We do need to maintain it and it also makes a ton of jobs.

I can't believe people would oppose it.
We don't oppose it we just prefer horse & buggy on an old dirt trail. Saves the environment too!

PS. Insider tip: hide your puppies, first born & grandmother's on the second Tuesday of the 5th week of the month. That's when we come for them in the dead of the night in our black choppers, which incidentally don't use your precious roads.
Just leaves a slight depression in the yard from landing. Doesn't kill the grass tho, I promise.

The average voter does want to read the positions. I'm over morons telling me what to read. Dumbasses.

Forum List

Back