Why Trump's tax cuts will NOT create many US jobs....

Do you know Trump has a tax plan? If the answer is yes move down. If the answer is no. You lose right here

Since you know he has a tax plan, do you know that it was reviewed by other people? If the answer is yes move down. If the answer is no. You lose right here

Since you know that Trump has a tax plan AND you know that it has been reviewed. Did you know they came to conclusions? If the answer is yes move down. If the answer is no. You lose right here

Since you know they came to conclusions about the plan....How are you unaware of any of the details reviewed?

I'm asking you. Tell me which parts of his plan is now Law. Are any of his proposal current tax law? When the sky starts to actually fall, I will move to take cover. Until then, you're just full of bullshit with no substance.

Fine, ignore the findings of the plan Trump proposed. Just don't try and tell me there is no plan and how it will help you because you dont care about things until it happens.

You can light dynamite and hold it in your pants screaming "how do you know it's going to explode?" All you like. But people have looked at dynamite and knows what it does. Just like they've looked at Trump's plan.

Thanks, I will. I'll not worry about it until there's actually something out there to worry about. Hell, I've survived eight years of Obama.

Dont forget to buy your guns because Obama is gonna take em! Oh sorry, you're going to wait until the govt starts taking guns and then go buy one.

Silly me....You're the "I dont need no fire extinguisher" type of guy

Why should I get all in a thither about it all? You and Nat can do the worrying for all of us. LOL!!

Why should you get in a tither about your house burning down? Oh, IDK...good question :rolleyes:

I'm asking you. Tell me which parts of his plan is now Law. Are any of his proposal current tax law? When the sky starts to actually fall, I will move to take cover. Until then, you're just full of bullshit with no substance.

Fine, ignore the findings of the plan Trump proposed. Just don't try and tell me there is no plan and how it will help you because you dont care about things until it happens.

You can light dynamite and hold it in your pants screaming "how do you know it's going to explode?" All you like. But people have looked at dynamite and knows what it does. Just like they've looked at Trump's plan.

Thanks, I will. I'll not worry about it until there's actually something out there to worry about. Hell, I've survived eight years of Obama.

Dont forget to buy your guns because Obama is gonna take em! Oh sorry, you're going to wait until the govt starts taking guns and then go buy one.

Why should I get all in a thither about it all? You and Nat can do the worrying for all of us. LOL!!

Why should you get in a tither about your house burning down? Oh, IDK...good question :rolleyes:

It's not me pissing all over myself because Trump won the election. It's you and Nat pissing ypourselves. I'm perfectly happy myself.

It's not me pissing all over myself because Trump won the election. It's you and Nat pissing ypourselves. I'm perfectly happy myself.

I've never heard someone call buying a fire extinguisher "pissing all over yourself". Is it your contention that preparation is akin to being a girl, pussy or chicken?

The federal government does not create jobs… Fact

So Trump's trillion dollar infrastructure plan will be carried out by people without jobs? How will that work?
Federal government jobs are not real jobs, of course military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary. But all federal government jobs are still a liability, the taxpayer has to pay for them.
You need to take a economics class
Thats about the dumbest thing I have read in a long time.
You do understand that the federal job no matter how necessary is a liability because taxpayers have to pay for that job. You should take economics class… LOL
Thats just your negative take on it. I would argue that money spent on government employees is an investment in the country. There is an army of people who make our lives that much easier. Think about it for a minute.

The federal government does not create jobs… Fact

So Trump's trillion dollar infrastructure plan will be carried out by people without jobs? How will that work?
Federal government jobs are not real jobs, of course military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary. But all federal government jobs are still a liability, the taxpayer has to pay for them.
You do understand that the federal job no matter how necessary is a liability because taxpayers have to pay for that job. You should take economics class… LOL
Thats just your negative take on it. I would argue that money spent on government employees is an investment in the country. There is an army of people who make our lives that much easier. Think about it for a minute.
Still a liability, that's why big government always fails… Fact

Fails is a catch all simplistic term. Big government is an American construct. It doesnt resonate over here.

But when we had a laissez faire government in the UK life was shit. Housing,health,education - all of it was primitive.

Fails is a catch all simplistic term. Big government is an American construct. It doesnt resonate over here.

But when we had a laissez faire government in the UK life was shit. Housing,health,education - all of it was primitive.
Big government has decades and decades of failure over here without exception...

Big government has decades and decades of failure over here without exception...
Didnt big government rescue the country from the failure of capitalism ?

You prove the old adage that ignorance is indeed "bliss"......

I've never heard someone call buying a fire extinguisher "pissing all over yourself". Is it your contention that preparation is akin to being a girl, pussy or chicken?

You arefree to define yourself. I'd simply call you a crybaby but if you prefer I cal ypou a pussy, that's fine with me.

You arefree to define yourself. I'd simply call you a crybaby but if you prefer I cal ypou a pussy, that's fine with me.

You are mocking being prepared LOL! What da worl?

Money spent on bureaucrats is always stolen from those who produced in the private sector. That's not "investing", that's Marxist redistribution.

Didnt big government rescue the country from the failure of capitalism ?
Na, Big government can't even hold up it's own weight... lol

Money spent on bureaucrats is always stolen from those who produced in the private sector. That's not "investing", that's Marxist redistribution.
Its investing. Public servants keep the country running. The private sector would be fucked without roads and electric and police to keep order. Without an educated workforce they have nothing. That isnt "marxism" its just common sense. I am sure you are just trolling though.Your views are too extreme for a normal person.

Its investing. Public servants keep the country running. The private sector would be fucked without roads and electric and police to keep order. Without an educated workforce they have nothing. That isnt "marxism" its just common sense. I am sure you are just trolling though.Your views are too extreme for a normal person.

Do you speak in anything other than empty platitudes?

Do you ever say anything that an adult doesnt laugh at ?

Pffft. Your presumption that nobody would do the things you laughably call "investments" if government didn't do them is beyond, well, laughable.

The world can get along just fine without your pretentious notions of "investing" at the point of a gun.

Pffft. Your presumption that nobody would do the things you laughably call "investments" if government didn't do them is beyond, well, laughable.

The world can get along just fine without your pretentious notions of "investing" at the point of a gun.
Yes, I suppose that there is a whole host of folks willing to do all this stuff for free. I had forgotten about that. You silly fellow.

Forum List

Back