Why Trump's tax cuts will NOT create many US jobs....

The best that Trump can do to stimulate jobs is the same thing that Reagan and FDR did -- create jobs with infrastructure programs and military spending.

Obviously this will spur skyrocketing deficits to even greater heights, which McConnell and Ryan may NOT agree with. So there could be gridlock on this Trump proposal.

I do not expect that there will be any tax cuts. The USA will remain at a war footing on taxes as before.

The corporate tax rate may come down, but that is all. But at the same time the nasty corporations like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Walmart, etc. who shift their profits to low tax countries need to reigned in. Reigning them in may pay for the tax cuts for other corporations. The way to reign-in these wayward corporations is called "Subpart F." You can look it up.

"The best that Trump can do to stimulate jobs is the same thing that Reagan and FDR did -- create jobs with infrastructure programs and military spending." That's what Obama did.

I believed he stated that he was all for rebuilding the military and also made some comments about our infrastructure as well.. I'm going to wait and see just how much the Congress goes along with his plans myself. Once Congress gets hold of something, it can change very drastically from the original proposal.

And that is what so many people don't understand. The President really only has the power to implement the laws passed by Congress. Sure, he/she has Executive Orders, but those are limited in scope and duration and the next President can wipe them away with the stroke of a pen. Not the same as a law.

Congress is the big prize. A Congress can undo a President or even sabotage a President; but the Democrats seem to have forgotten that. They have lost the majority in the Senate during Obama's term and also lost control of the House.

The Human Being: How will Trumps tax plan help you?

I'll leave that one up to my daughter. My corporation will see a lower tax rate but I don't know yet myself what corporation deductions will go away or what will stay. I'll have to wait and see what is actually finally approved and my daughter, who is the corporation's tax attorney, will cope with whatever comes down the pike.

IDK would've sufficed

That's true because none of us know what proposal will finally be passed.

So yelling at someone about how their lying doesnt seem reasonable now does it?

Even discussing his tax cuts are rather stupid at this point. I only pointed out that there is a lot more to what Trump is proposing that will effect business and individual than simly saying "tax cuts". Even his proposed cuts have to be go to committee and will have adjustments made there as well as amendments submitted by members of Congress. Nat has just succeeded in throwing some of you into a tantrum over an issue that is a long way from being realized.

Of course theres more involved than just saying tax cuts. I'm glad that you took it upon yourself to state the obvious

I'll leave that one up to my daughter. My corporation will see a lower tax rate but I don't know yet myself what corporation deductions will go away or what will stay. I'll have to wait and see what is actually finally approved and my daughter, who is the corporation's tax attorney, will cope with whatever comes down the pike.

IDK would've sufficed

Even discussing his tax cuts are rather stupid at this point. I only pointed out that there is a lot more to what Trump is proposing that will effect business and individual than simly saying "tax cuts". Even his proposed cuts have to be go to committee and will have adjustments made there as well as amendments submitted by members of Congress. Nat has just succeeded in throwing some of you into a tantrum over an issue that is a long way from being realized.

Of course theres more involved than just saying tax cuts. I'm glad that you took it upon yourself to state the obvious

Well, since neither you nor the OP wouldn't, I did.

The idiocy they have posted in response to your OP is proof.

Thank you.....Sometimes I wonder if I should write my posts in simpler languages..Note that I specifically asked the question if, anyone of these R-Wingers were a CEO for a company that was given massive tax cuts, would they opt to spend MORE on US workers or simply shift the manufacturing where label is a heck of a lot cheaper........thereby rendering the tax cuts WORTHLESS as far as creating US jobs.

My God but liberals are dumb. So allowing businesses and individuals to keep more of THEIR money THEY earned vs being pissed away on stupid shit by the government won't create jobs

Speaking of IDIOTS like you......

Did GWB give massive tax cuts? Yes or No?

Did GWB experience the loss of 700,000 US jobs per month during the end of his administration? Yes or No?

Should a government give huge tax cuts while fighting 2 costly wars? Yes or No?

Based on Trump's tax plan, 47% of all cuts in 2017 will be going to the top 1%......

We have seen this scenario before....From Reagan to GWB and with Obama extending the same tax cuts during his administration.....These tax cuts ONLY decrease the revenue to our treasury and do NOT create US jobs.......

Now, picture yourself as CEO of a large US manufacturing company......You get huge tax cuts and you decide that it may be a good time to widen and extend your company's output.

You choice for new workers are then to hire US labor at almost 5 times the amount of salary for an American worker, VERSUS hiring workers in Vietnam, China or Mexico or some other country where the labor costs (and benefits) are cheap and benefits virtually non-existent.

Be honest....Which of the 2 options would you choose....To spend more on US workers, or expatriate the labor to cheaper venues?

The ONLY jobs that can be created in the US are NOT coal miners' or manufacturing anything...The US jobs that WOULD remain within our shores are jobs connected with infrastructure. Trump's tax cuts should be directly devoted to those companies whose work entails fixing our crumbling infrastructure.

You should have looked into some research of all of the companies that located to Ireland when they lowerd their corprate tax.

IDK would've sufficed

Maybe because it was obvious to everyone but you thought it needed to be said

You should have looked into some research of all of the companies that located to Ireland when they lowerd their corprate tax.

No....actually what you would need to consider is that of the EU-15 industrialized countries, Ireland pays its workers near the bottom (just a bit better than Greece) and THAT is why companies went there to get BOTH cheaper labor and easier access to the EU markets.

I actually think you are making an issue out of my pointing out that the OP is a juvinile one with no merit because of you post election butt hurt.

No....actually what you would need to consider is that of the EU-15 industrialized countries, Ireland pays its workers near the bottom (just a bit better than Greece) and THAT is why companies went there to get BOTH cheaper labor and easier access to the EU markets.

How many companies have left the US since Trump's tax plan has not even been submitted for Congressional consideration?

I actually think you are making an issue out of my pointing out that the OP is a juvinile one with no merit because of you post election butt hurt.

No, you're wrong. Sorry

My God but liberals are dumb. So allowing businesses and individuals to keep more of THEIR money THEY earned vs being pissed away on stupid shit by the government won't create jobs

Speaking of IDIOTS like you......

Did GWB give massive tax cuts? Yes or No?

Did GWB experience the loss of 700,000 US jobs per month during the end of his administration? Yes or No?

Should a government give huge tax cuts while fighting 2 costly wars? Yes or No?

What tax cuts exactly has President Elect Trump given to anyone?

No, you're wrong. Sorry

Then explain to me exactly how Trump's tax plan which I don't know what has been approved as of this date but you and the OP apparently do know, effects you?

Then explain to me exactly how Trump's tax plan which I don't know what has been approved as of this date but you and the OP apparently do know, effects you?

Trying to respond to morons like you is like succumbing to the old adage about wrestling with pigs.

Of course, Trump's tax plan has not been implemented YET.....we are talking about what he is PROPOSING.

You are not. You are speaking to some of the things Trump is proposing and you actually have no clue as to what he will actually propose to Congress.

So, you're suggesting we wait until we ARE fucked, before complaining about the possibility that Trump wants to fuck us in his proposals.

The pay was the same before the corp. tax was lowered, yet they did not move there till after.
Use your brain.

You are not. You are speaking to some of the things Trump is proposing and you actually have no clue as to what he will actually propose to Congress.

So, you're suggesting we wait until we ARE fucked, before complaining about the possibility that Trump wants to fuck us in his proposals.

Well, you've already been fucked. All you Liberals have been fucked. Just wait until we get our Supreme Court staffed and you will really get fucked.

....From Reagan to GWB and with Obama extending the same tax cuts during his administration.....These tax cuts ONLY decrease the revenue to our treasury and do NOT create US jobs.......
Well, you're partly right , about Obama's extension of the Bush corrections to Clinton's increases of Reagan's tax cuts. The did decrease revenue to the Treasury.

Forum List

Back