🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats are not the demons you imagine.

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.
If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

Republicans do it too, I agree. But 'dismembering healthcare' is just undoing a radical societal change that the Democrats pushed through on a party line vote. Not a good example.

The point here is that many people, Democrats and Republicans alike, have come to see government as the way we "implement" society - and that's dangerous. It's the zeitgeist of totalitarian government.
I kind of see your point. It's true, but in a country as large as ours, with so few real "communities" anymore, how would we take care of those who need it without some sort of ..... well organizing, funded, governing structure?

As owners of the means of production in this country, a relatively few white elites are responsible for the success of all all Americans. Average folks, white or black, are virtuall in the same boat, albeit with a 400 year economic headstart, average whites do enjoy an economic advantage. Couple that advantage with vastly superior numbers and the black community, barely out of slavery, has made tremendous progress. 75% of blacks live above the poverty rate in America, even in the face of rampant discriminaion and predjudice which is launched incessantly at them from every corner of white society. These numbers defy your notion of endemic universal failure among blacks.. But they also highlight an underlying strength and perseverance. Liberal Whites may have set them free but there weren't enough to counter the hatemongers who never relented in their campaigns to stifle black progress a when and wherevet they could. Blacks did look inward and their Christian ethic, for the most part helped move them more towards prosperity than towards failure..

Look inward ...
If you are waiting on someone else to do something ... You are waiting on the wrong person.
If you aspire to remain "average" ... You are aspiring to be mediocre at best.

Personal introspect is not the same are collective introspect if there is such a thing.
75% of Blacks seem to have a handle on things but have no resources to address the. few criminals commiting crimes mostly against THEM. BLack tax dollars go to serve white interests instead of their own. Black tax dollars go to pay for police protection for whites rather than for their own. Black tax dollars go to build white infrasrltructure while in black communities hoary infrastructure crumbles into ruin; leeching lead pipes poisoning their water supplies.

Nothing is fair ... Nothing is equal ... Everyone's path is different.

If you have a problem with the services you receive at the hands of government ... Look elsewhere.
If you are waiting for government to fix your problems ... Look elsewhere.

No one said it was easy ... No one suggests it doesn't take sacrifice.
You set the goals and do what you need to do in order to achieve them.

Look Inward.

Your collective community includes the hotspots of white opiod addictions ravaging white America.

My collective community has around 420 people in it.

About 3 are strung out on meth ... And around 45 smoke pot.
One middle aged lady was hooked on prescription pain pills ... But has since gone into recovery.
About 8 have been, and always will be, thieves and no-good lowlifes.

I care about the problems in the rest of the country to the extent I decided to move away from them.

But now...in the era of Trumpism...criminality and immoral behavior by white perps, some appointed by Trump to high government posts, has been normalized...at least among his followers.

If you are waiting on anyone in the government to do anything for you ... You have chosen a hopeless endeavor.
The only way you can personally benefit from government activity ... Is if someone is taking something from someone else to give to you.

At that point ... You are just part of the conspiracy.

Permit me to take you back to the early 20th Century for a moment when picnic lynchings were common.
I can envision you advising a black man about to be lynched to "look inward". When the black community seeks justice and the authorities reject their pleas you recommend they "look inward." Taking your advice does nothing to stop the lynchings.

Fast foward to 2018.
Your "look inward " advisory is just as hollow and meaningless now as it would have been
In advising a man about to be hanged. Frankly, the phrase is more applicable for individuals not for a collective of 42 million people.

Your poor advice is just a thinly veiled manifestation of the bitter hate and fear you have for blacks. We've seen what your ilk would do to eliminate people you despise
for being different....that is... if you ever get the chance.

Democrats are not the demons you imagine.

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.
If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

Republicans do it too, I agree. But 'dismembering healthcare' is just undoing a radical societal change that the Democrats pushed through on a party line vote. Not a good example.

The point here is that many people, Democrats and Republicans alike, have come to see government as the way we "implement" society - and that's dangerous. It's the zeitgeist of totalitarian government.
I kind of see your point. It's true, but in a country as large as ours, with so few real "communities" anymore, how would we take care of those who need it without some sort of ..... well organizing, funded, governing structure?

It's not easy. You have to actually convince people it's a good idea. Resorting to force is a copout.

Permit me to take you back to the early 20th Century for a moment ... Blah-blah-blah

Sorry ... It's the 21st century ... We'll be here when you manage to find it ... :thup:

I mean screw it ... I have lived in this century almost as much as the last century.
That's probably why I have no use whatsoever for your crusty garbage.
I don't really care how bad y'all screwed your past up ... It offers little substance of productive use for me or anyone who wants to succeed.

Y'all just sucked ... Keep on sucking if you have to.
Tell us again how you failed ... And pretend you know better than we do.

I don't have to hate you ... There's no profit in it.
You aren't worth the trouble ... You're just a dinosaur stuck in the tar.

Last edited:
Permit me to take you back to the early 20th Century for a moment ... Blah-blah-blah

Sorry ... It's the 21st century ... We'll be here when you manage to find it ... :thup:

I mean screw it ... I have lived in this century almost as much as the last century.
That's probably why I have no use whatsoever for your crusty garbage.
I don't really care how bad y'all screwed your past up ... It offers little substance of productive use for me or anyone who wants to succeed.

Y'all just sucked ... Keep on sucking if you have to.
Tell us again how you failed ... And pretend you know better than we do.

I don't have to hate you ... There's no profit in it.
You aren't worth the trouble ... You're just a dinosaur stuck in the tar.

You're lost if you choose not to draw upon the knowledge gleaned from what happened in the past to make a better future. Yea, and any chance of success is enhanced by following the path of those who found success before you. Wisdom can be found abundantly among those who bring the lessons of history with them to apply to similar conditions in the present.

You're lost if you choose not to draw upon the knowledge gleaned from what happened in the past to make a better future. Yea, and any chance of success is enhanced by following the path of those who found success before you. Wisdom can be found abundantly among those who bring the lessons of history with them to apply to similar conditions in the present.

I don't need to better understand lynching in the 50's to produce better products (they didn't even dream of then) to higher standards ... :thup:
You lack fundamental wisdom ... The ability to determine what is useful versus what is counterproductive.

Sit there and whine about those who slighted you before I was ever even born.
History offers an abundance of insight ... What you have been discussing doesn't.

Black people tried equality and didn't like it. They want victimhood instead.

Like I said, we need to become better informed.
Perhaps it would help if folks like you were not always crying wolf.

I understand that your mental condition allows you to create alternative realities.
Your mental condition is that of a fucking moron. You are the dumbest person on this forum. You're even dumber than Jillian.

As owners of the means of production in this country, a relatively few white elites are responsible for the success of all all Americans. Average folks, white or black, are virtuall in the same boat, albeit with a 400 year economic headstart, average whites do enjoy an economic advantage. Couple that advantage with vastly superior numbers and the black community, barely out of slavery, has made tremendous progress. 75% of blacks live above the poverty rate in America, even in the face of rampant discriminaion and predjudice which is launched incessantly at them from every corner of white society. These numbers defy your notion of endemic universal failure among blacks.. But they also highlight an underlying strength and perseverance. Liberal Whites may have set them free but there weren't enough to counter the hatemongers who never relented in their campaigns to stifle black progress a when and wherevet they could. Blacks did look inward and their Christian ethic, for the most part helped move them more towards prosperity than towards failure..

Look inward ...
If you are waiting on someone else to do something ... You are waiting on the wrong person.

Personal introspect is not the same are collective introspect if there is such a thing.
75% of Blacks seem to have a handle on things but have no resources to address the. few criminals commiting crimes mostly against THEM. BLack tax dollars go to serve white interests instead of their own. Black tax dollars go to pay for police protection for whites rather than for their own. Black tax dollars go to build white infrasrltructure while in black communities hoary infrastructure crumbles into ruin; leeching lead pipes poisoning their water supplies.

If you have a problem with the services you receive at the hands of government ... Look elsewhere.

Look Inward.

Your collective community includes the hotspots of white opiod addictions ravaging white America.

One middle aged lady was hooked on prescription pain pills ... But has since gone into recovery.

I care about the problems in the rest of the country to the extent I decided to move away from them.

But now...in the era of Trumpism...criminality and immoral behavior by white perps, some appointed by Trump to high government posts, has been normalized...at least among his followers.

If you are waiting on anyone in the government to do anything for you ... You have chosen a hopeless endeavor.
The only way you can personally benefit from government activity ... Is if someone is taking something from someone else to give to you.

Permit me to take you back to the early 20th Century for a moment when picnic lynchings were common.
I can envision you advising a black man about to be lynched to "look inward". When the black community seeks justice and the authorities reject their pleas you recommend they "look inward." Taking your advice does nothing to stop the lynchings.

Fast foward to 2018.
Your "look inward " advisory is just as hollow and meaningless now as it would have been
In advising a man about to be hanged. Frankly, the phrase is more applicable for individuals not for a collective of 42 million people.

Your poor advice is just a thinly veiled manifestation of the bitter hate and fear you have for blacks. We've seen what your ilk would do to eliminate people you despise
picnic lynchings were never "common", moron.

Look inward ...

Look Inward.

Fast foward to 2018.

Is that it? Is that subjective reality all you could focus your beady little eyes on? If you can prove me wrong get to it. If not::shutupsmiley:

Look inward ...

Look Inward.

Fast foward to 2018.

Is that it? Is that subjective reality all you could focus your beady little eyes on? If you can prove me wrong get to it. If not::shutupsmiley:
That was the main claim/premise in your post, moron.

Just because you post a lot of meaningless, recycled garbage from some shitty diploma mill doesn't mean I am required to respond to every nonsensical line.

so you are going to be paying reparations as well.

No. But you are dumb so its fine for blacks to get mistreated while others get reparations for things that happened you had nothing to do with because you think we are just asking for the money because we are black..
You pay reparations for the blacks your ancestors enslaved and then sold on to whites. Let’s start at the beginning of the chain and see how that goes :wink:

No the US government system made slavery and apartheid legal, so the government owes us money for the human rights violations created because they did so. That's the beginning of the chain.
no it's not.

you know damn well that it was black africans that captured other africans and sold them as slaves.

lying about it doesn't do any good and only makes you the reason we can't move on.
Why are you so hung up on that fact? People like money. Money makes the world go 'round. Who originally captured who makes no difference. We fucking bought them in the end and made them property in perpetuity. So sit down and shut up about it.
uhm, no.

im2 just blames whites, she lies about what blacks did.

Im hung up on facts b/c they are facts, if you don't like to read facts put me on iggy

I don't need to better understand lynching in the 50's to produce better products (they didn't even dream of then) to higher standards ... :thup:
You lack fundamental wisdom ... The ability to determine what is useful versus what is counterproductive.

Sit there and whine about those who slighted you before I was ever even born.
History offers an abundance of insight ... What you have been discussing doesn't.

You're a fool. The examples i used were just tools to explain that there is more to success than looking inward. My point is that you imagine the black community is rife with problems and poverty.. Then you double down by offering lame advice on fixing those imaginary problems .Get it through your dumb head...most blacks are not impoverished and most are hard working Christians. If a collective problem exists all, it is centered in being a despised minority in a hostile nation.
Economic parity is the ultimate goa.lAnd whites like you are doing everything they can to maintain the status quo.

No. But you are dumb so its fine for blacks to get mistreated while others get reparations for things that happened you had nothing to do with because you think we are just asking for the money because we are black..
You pay reparations for the blacks your ancestors enslaved and then sold on to whites. Let’s start at the beginning of the chain and see how that goes :wink:

No the US government system made slavery and apartheid legal, so the government owes us money for the human rights violations created because they did so. That's the beginning of the chain.
no it's not.

you know damn well that it was black africans that captured other africans and sold them as slaves.

lying about it doesn't do any good and only makes you the reason we can't move on.
Why are you so hung up on that fact? People like money. Money makes the world go 'round. Who originally captured who makes no difference. We fucking bought them in the end and made them property in perpetuity. So sit down and shut up about it.
uhm, no.

im2 just blames whites, she lies about what blacks did.

Im hung up on facts b/c they are facts, if you don't like to read facts put me on iggy

I'm fully aware of what happened in Africa. But the problem here is whites did buy them. They did not have to. And when you actually research what did go on you find whites equipped certain tribes with the equipment needed to win battles against their enemies in return for payment for those they captured. Africans did not capture opposing tribes, get on ships and go to Europe selling them. Europeans invaded Africa and did exactly what I said. Those are the facts. But it's easier for a bitch like half thumb to say Africans sold each other instead pf discussing the actual logistics.

So let's say we play along with half thumbs raggedy bitch made analysis and hold only Africans accountable for slavery in his country. Slavery ended in 1863. So then we have to deal with the apartheid that happened for 100 years after that. Africans did not do that. But a pussy like half thumbs does not want tp discuss that. But they are the facts.

.I am a man, but to show how childish punks like half thumbs are,, they think calling me she is supposed to be doing something. All it does is show why we cannot advance on matters of race due to the fact white men like half a thumb don't have the balls to face the truth.

Look inward ...

Look Inward.

Fast foward to 2018.

Just because you post a lot of meaningless, recycled garbage from some shitty diploma mill doesn't mean I am required to respond to every nonsensical line.

No, idiot, you are trying to MAKE it the main claim in my post. BTW I wasn't responding to you. Thats what happens when fools enter into other people's conversations. You come blundering in hurling epithets without even knowing the context of the ongoing conversation. Gwon, GIT! You aren't worth my time.

You're a fool. The examples i used were just tools to explain that there is more to success than looking inward. My point is that you imagine the black community is rife with problems and poverty.. Then you double down by offering lame advice on fixing those imaginary problems .Get it through your dumb head...most blacks are not impoverished and most are hard working Christians. If a collective problem exists all, it is centered in being a despised minority in a hostile nation.
Economic parity is the ultimate goa.lAnd whites like you are doing everything they can to maintain the status quo.

I don't have to fix imaginary problems ... If it isn't a problem, then I am not worried about it.

Your point is irrelevant ... Because I don't mention or imagine anything about a black community rife with problems.
If you have a problem with blacks, whites, Christians, government, racists, money, education, or opportunity ... Shut the fuck up and look around.

It's the 21st Century ... Has been for a while ... It's about time you get on the right page.

I don't have to fix imaginary problems ... If it isn't a problem, then I am not worried about it.

Your point is irrelevant ... Because I don't mention or imagine anything about a black community rife with problems.
If you have a problem with blacks, whites, Christians, government, racists, money, education, or opportunity ... Shut the fuck up and look around.

It's the 21st Century ... Has been for a while ... It's about time you get on the right page.

He is on the right page. You live in an imaginary world that doesn't exist..

Look inward ...

Look Inward.

Fast foward to 2018.

No, idiot, you are trying to MAKE it the main claim in my post. BTW I wasn't responding to you. Thats what happens when fools enter into other people's conversations. You come blundering in hurling epithets without even knowing the context of the ongoing conversation. Gwon, GIT! You aren't worth my time.

ptwb is a loser white dude who is socially inept so he found acceptance in white supremacy. He's been radicalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back