🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecurity and fear radicalized you. You must constantly find reassurance in the illusion of whiteness by denigrating those who do not meet your illusory social identification as being "white." Kirk Douglas isn't white...he's a JEW according to EWE!
Fear and insecurity are the essence of your persona. You fear white people asserting their identity and having the right to protect their heritage because you know that once that happens people like you will be of no use to the world and will have to slink back into the sewers from whence you came.

When have whites not ever been able to assert their identity or protect their heritage?
Every day since before I was even born?

Where do you think this irrational and racist fear of the alt-right comes from? Why do you think Democrats accuse Republicans of playing white identity politics like it is some terrible thing and Republicans have to literally deny it to save their jobs? Why do you think white nationalists get fired despite having done absolutely no harm to anyone?

Your massive ignorance about long established events is not becoming for someone who considers themselves intelligent.

.Drop all your bullshit and answer the fucking question:

When have whites not ever been able to assert their identity or protect their heritage?
I already have.

Drop your ignorance and fucking read what I am typing.

If your answer was every day since before you were born, then you are a brain dead idiot junior.

You're a fool. The examples i used were just tools to explain that there is more to success than looking inward. My point is that you imagine the black community is rife with problems and poverty.. Then you double down by offering lame advice on fixing those imaginary problems .Get it through your dumb head...most blacks are not impoverished and most are hard working Christians. If a collective problem exists all, it is centered in being a despised minority in a hostile nation.
Economic parity is the ultimate goa.lAnd whites like you are doing everything they can to maintain the status quo.

I don't have to fix imaginary problems ... If it isn't a problem, then I am not worried about it.

Your point is irrelevant ... >>>Because I don't mention or imagine anything about a black community rife with problems.<<<<<
If you have a problem with blacks, whites, Christians, government, racists, money, education, or opportunity ... Shut the fuck up and look around.

It's the 21st Century ... Has been for a while ... It's about time you get on the right page.

Er..did YOU say this?... :
>>>Because I don't mention or imagine anything about a black community rife with problems.<<<<<

And now your contradiction comes back to haunt you.

View attachment 186680

If you have amnesia I just cured it.

Damn, talk about owning someone...no pun intended.

There are many people that “talk” a good game about not being racist or say they are colorblind, but they sure seem to pop up in threads about racism and attempt to denigrate those that highlight racism in society, but sure are fucking quiet when members in other threads say racist things like “why do black have offspring, if they can’t afford it”

I mean, do they really think that shit isn’t obvious?
I've expressed this sentiment from my first days on this site. These people, using the term loosely, are obvious AF!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fear and insecurity are the essence of your persona. You fear white people asserting their identity and having the right to protect their heritage because you know that once that happens people like you will be of no use to the world and will have to slink back into the sewers from whence you came.

Where do you think this irrational and racist fear of the alt-right comes from? Why do you think Democrats accuse Republicans of playing white identity politics like it is some terrible thing and Republicans have to literally deny it to save their jobs? Why do you think white nationalists get fired despite having done absolutely no harm to anyone?

Your massive ignorance about long established events is not becoming for someone who considers themselves intelligent.

I already have.

If your answer was every day since before you were born, then you are a brain dead idiot junior.
"White pride" has been a taboo concept for the public since way before 89'.

I already have.

When have whites not ever been able to assert their identity or protect their heritage?ri

What has white pride represented dumb fuck?

Because for most of my life American pride stood for white pride. And you version of white pride was all about blatant white supremacy. And that's what you represent. It's the identity you want openly expressed and fought for. Well whites are not the supreme race so that's a false identity. White supremacy is not a heritage that should be allowed to be continued.. According to our constitution and bill of rights your efforts are unconstitutional junior. If all men are created equal, white supremacy is illegal.

I already have.

When have whites not ever been able to assert their identity or protect their heritage?ri

Because for most of my life American pride stood for white pride. And you version of white pride was all about blatant white supremacy. And that's what you represent. It's the identity you want openly expressed and fought for. Well whites are not the supreme race so that's a false identity. White supremacy is not a heritage that should be allowed to be continued.. According to our constitution and bill of rights your efforts are unconstitutional junior. If all men are created equal, white supremacy is illegal.
White supremacy is a strawman for racist cowards who are too scared to admit what a piece of shit they are for believing that white people should be abused and denied rights.

I already have.

The D Party is the party of racism, historically speaking. You keep racism alive today by constantly posting historical white racist events of centuries ago. So, clearly history is of importance to you, yet you are a proud Democrat. Do you fail to see the disconnect in your beliefs?

Time to dump the D party and start a black racist party.

Because their are too many racists like the OP who believe that living in the past - along with a careful cherry picking of history - will somehow result in more handouts (reparation) to people who weren’t alive then and weren’t enslaved - from people who weren’t alive then and who did not enslave them.

Anyone in any doubt about the OP’s racist views just needs to cast a cursory glance over his comments in any of the numerous threads he starts, including the threads about the slaughter of White African farmers and their families in this very forum.

Let get the truth about South Africa

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Because their are too many racists like the OP who believe that living in the past - along with a careful cherry picking of history - will somehow result in more handouts (reparation) to people who weren’t alive then and weren’t enslaved - from people who weren’t alive then and who did not enslave them.

Anyone in any doubt about the OP’s racist views just needs to cast a cursory glance over his comments in any of the numerous threads he starts, including the threads about the slaughter of White African farmers and their families in this very forum.

Let get the truth about South Africa

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Everything I say applies to the present Silly Tilly..

There is no slaughter of white South African farmers.

I already have.

The D Party is the party of racism, historically speaking. You keep racism alive today by constantly posting historical white racist events of centuries ago. So, clearly history is of importance to you, yet you are a proud Democrat. Do you fail to see the disconnect in your beliefs?

In my lifetime the democratic party has not been the party of racism. Racism continues today because whites like you refuse to stop being racists. These threads are evidence of that fact.

I already have.

White supremacy is a strawman for racist cowards who are too scared to admit what a piece of shit they are for believing that white people should be abused and denied rights.

Whites aren't being denied any rights nor are they abused..

In 2018, it's time we become better informed. Some of the things I read in here makes no sense. Zero nada, zilch.

At this point, the whole race thing is over . . . it doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve transcended it. Now we have a black president, so clearly we are not racist,” stated one young woman after the first election of Barack Obama as president of the United States. In the euphoria of Obama’s first election, many Americans—on the left, right, and center—agreed that America had become post-racial. Today, many on the left recognize that America is still struggling with racism. But what liberals may not fully appreciate is the degree to which the rest of America is still deep within a post-racial haze.

New research from social psychologists at Yale and Northwestern Universities reveals that Americans—especially rich, white Americans—greatly overestimate how much racial progress we have made toward economic equality. Averaging across 5 economic measures, the researchers find that Americans estimate that we have made about 25 percent more progress toward black-white economic equality than we actually have made.

Worse still, Americans are most inaccurate on the most important economic measure—wealth. Scholars have come to recognize that wealth—the value of assets minus debts—is the most important measure of a family’s overall economic well-being. The social psychologists find that Americans overestimate our progress toward black-white wealth equality by about 80 percent. Today, for every dollar of wealth that whites have, blacks have only a few cents. "

" For those who believe that black people are already equal with white people, any policy that seeks to address anti-black discrimination looks like an attempt to give blacks an advantage over whites.
Many Americans, particularly Republicans, believe that today there is more discrimination against white people than against black people.

Because so many Americans are not grounded in the reality of American racism, the call for a “conversation on race” is a bad idea. We need Americans to go on fact-finding missions on racism, not try to engage in conversation when there is no agreement on the basic facts.

We have to be aware that because we are a segregated society, many white people learn about black people from the media. Some white people see prominent, highly successful black people in movies and on television and assume that those individuals are indicative of the economic standing of African Americans. Also, there is right-wing media that consciously tries to mislead white Americans about racism and to foster a sense of white victimization. We have to find ways to penetrate Americans’ information bubbles. "

This is America to hear most of you tell it, we should be way beyond this.
We are making progress against racism. It's racist creeps like you who are left in the dust.

every racial/ethnic/religious group of people has the right to be treated with respect

People have to earn respect, and, like it or not, you will never be able to force people to respect others, neither can you legislate for ‘respect’, despite the best efforts of leftards.

Whites legislated disrespect for at least 188 years by written law.

In 2018, it's time we become better informed. Some of the things I read in here makes no sense. Zero nada, zilch.

At this point, the whole race thing is over . . . it doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve transcended it. Now we have a black president, so clearly we are not racist,” stated one young woman after the first election of Barack Obama as president of the United States. In the euphoria of Obama’s first election, many Americans—on the left, right, and center—agreed that America had become post-racial. Today, many on the left recognize that America is still struggling with racism. But what liberals may not fully appreciate is the degree to which the rest of America is still deep within a post-racial haze.

New research from social psychologists at Yale and Northwestern Universities reveals that Americans—especially rich, white Americans—greatly overestimate how much racial progress we have made toward economic equality. Averaging across 5 economic measures, the researchers find that Americans estimate that we have made about 25 percent more progress toward black-white economic equality than we actually have made.

Worse still, Americans are most inaccurate on the most important economic measure—wealth. Scholars have come to recognize that wealth—the value of assets minus debts—is the most important measure of a family’s overall economic well-being. The social psychologists find that Americans overestimate our progress toward black-white wealth equality by about 80 percent. Today, for every dollar of wealth that whites have, blacks have only a few cents. "

" For those who believe that black people are already equal with white people, any policy that seeks to address anti-black discrimination looks like an attempt to give blacks an advantage over whites.
Many Americans, particularly Republicans, believe that today there is more discrimination against white people than against black people.

Because so many Americans are not grounded in the reality of American racism, the call for a “conversation on race” is a bad idea. We need Americans to go on fact-finding missions on racism, not try to engage in conversation when there is no agreement on the basic facts.

We have to be aware that because we are a segregated society, many white people learn about black people from the media. Some white people see prominent, highly successful black people in movies and on television and assume that those individuals are indicative of the economic standing of African Americans. Also, there is right-wing media that consciously tries to mislead white Americans about racism and to foster a sense of white victimization. We have to find ways to penetrate Americans’ information bubbles. "

We are making progress against racism. It's racist creeps like you who are left in the dust.

Nope but you've got your gad stuck in the sand.

I already have.

In my lifetime the democratic party has not been the party of racism. Racism continues today because whites like you refuse to stop being racists. These threads are evidence of that fact.
You are the racist and you support a party with a long history of racism. Confused much?
In my lifetime I have seen white racism nearly disappear, only to be replaced by black racism...which you so aptly exemplify. Other examples of black racism today is the extraordinarily high Black on White crime rate (which has been high for decades truth be known), the knockout game is a good one too...yes?

Our leading forum racist will not be happy until all whites are slaves to black slave owners.

WE WERE making progress UNTIL Barack H. Obama brought it back to the forefront, and spewed his rhetoric. The DEMOCRATS couldn't EXIST without picking at old scars that they CREATED and once thought HEALED. And YES...have you seen the stories about "WHITE PRIVILEGE"? Guess where that crap comes from? The same Democrat/Leftists that have been spewing this crap since the American Civil WAR to remain DEVISIVE. "WHITE GUILT is their mantra, and the GUILT is ALL UPON THEM for their trangressinos, but they see the NEED to BLAME others and Republicans/Conservatives for their deeds. WE the PEOPLE see through the nonsense, and have had ENOUGH.

WE WERE making progress UNTIL Barack H. Obama brought it back to the forefront, and spewed his rhetoric. The DEMOCRATS couldn't EXIST without picking at old scars that they CREATED and once thought HEALED. And YES...have you seen the stories about "WHITE PRIVILEGE"? Guess where that crap comes from? The same Democrat/Leftists that have been spewing this crap since the American Civil WAR to remain DEVISIVE. "WHITE GUILT is their mantra, and the GUILT is ALL UPON THEM for their trangressinos, but they see the NEED to BLAME others and Republicans/Conservatives for their deeds. WE the PEOPLE see through the nonsense, and have had ENOUGH.

Another example of a mentally handicapped white person.

You are the racist and you support a party with a long history of racism. Confused much?
In my lifetime I have seen white racism nearly disappear, only to be replaced by black racism...which you so aptly exemplify. Other examples of black racism today is the extraordinarily high Black on White crime rate (which has been high for decades truth be known), the knockout game is a good one too...yes?

You've seen nothing of the sort. There is no high back on white crime rate.

You can't post one quote from me that is racist by the definition of racism. I can for you, and I'll just cite your last post as an example due to you lies about high black on white crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back