🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm, no.

im2 just blames whites, she lies about what blacks did.

Im hung up on facts b/c they are facts, if you don't like to read facts put me on iggy

I'm fully aware of what happened in Africa. But the problem here is whites did buy them. They did not have to. And when you actually research what did go on you find whites equipped certain tribes with the equipment needed to win battles against their enemies in return for payment for those they captured. Africans did not capture opposing tribes, get on ships and go to Europe selling them. Europeans invaded Africa and did exactly what I said. Those are the facts. But it's easier for a bitch like half thumb to say Africans sold each other instead pf discussing the actual logistics.

So let's say we play along with half thumbs raggedy bitch made analysis and hold only Africans accountable for slavery in his country. Slavery ended in 1863. So then we have to deal with the apartheid that happened for 100 years after that. Africans did not do that. But a pussy like half thumbs does not want tp discuss that. But they are the facts.

.I am a man, but to show how childish punks like half thumbs are,, they think calling me she is supposed to be doing something. All it does is show why we cannot advance on matters of race due to the fact white men like half a thumb don't have the balls to face the truth.
Preach!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
you fools think only white people bought slaves?

that's hilarious.

What's hilarious is that you think we are only talking about slavery. You don't seem to understand that we know what went down, you want be disingenuous in order to deny.
you never cry about just slavery.

you can't stay on topic. Once crushed in you own bs you move onto other bs, only to be crushed again.

talking to you is like talking to a bot. no thought, just regurgitation.

I am the OP. The topic is not about just slavery. I am on topic. You are the one who runs because you're getting crushed like an aluminum can at a recycling center.

Wrote this a couple years ago...didn't get much traction...

The past is prologue.

It's a classic "sins of the father" scenario.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

So the real question is...here we are, now what?

I Apologize for Slavery of Blacks

Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.
LOST EARNINGS to WHOM? $10TRILLION? Did you grab that out of the air or your dumb ass? YOU sound like a total assclown that wants *REPARATIONS*. You want reparations? Then take them from the DNC that has been fomenting this shit before and AFTER the Civil WAR. THEY were the ones keeping cblacks down for their control...but then BLACKS have been abandoned by Democrats for the NEW CLASS of slave and vote getters...Illegal Immigrants. Sorry. Jim Crow, and ALL the rest of this bullsqueeze is the craft of LEFTISTS, Democrats. Divide, and cvonquer, right> Get out of MY SIGHT.

Nope. You do understand hat slaves worked for no pay don't you? When you consider we are talking about 245 years at current dollars that might even be a little light. I'm not taking anything to the DNC when the American government made slavery legal. But I see I'm talking to a fool.
YOU haven’t been enslaved or forced to work without pay.
YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.

Shut the hell up you dumb ass ho.
Best you can do? :rolleyes:

I'm fully aware of what happened in Africa. But the problem here is whites did buy them. They did not have to. And when you actually research what did go on you find whites equipped certain tribes with the equipment needed to win battles against their enemies in return for payment for those they captured. Africans did not capture opposing tribes, get on ships and go to Europe selling them. Europeans invaded Africa and did exactly what I said. Those are the facts. But it's easier for a bitch like half thumb to say Africans sold each other instead pf discussing the actual logistics.

So let's say we play along with half thumbs raggedy bitch made analysis and hold only Africans accountable for slavery in his country. Slavery ended in 1863. So then we have to deal with the apartheid that happened for 100 years after that. Africans did not do that. But a pussy like half thumbs does not want tp discuss that. But they are the facts.

.I am a man, but to show how childish punks like half thumbs are,, they think calling me she is supposed to be doing something. All it does is show why we cannot advance on matters of race due to the fact white men like half a thumb don't have the balls to face the truth.
Preach!

that's hilarious.

What's hilarious is that you think we are only talking about slavery. You don't seem to understand that we know what went down, you want be disingenuous in order to deny.

you can't stay on topic. Once crushed in you own bs you move onto other bs, only to be crushed again.

I am the OP. The topic is not about just slavery. I am on topic. You are the one who runs because you're getting crushed like an aluminum can at a recycling center.
I'm speaking of you in the general fashion.

you're a bot, with standard responses, you don't want to move forward, your hate is so deep it prevents you from seeing solutions.

it amuses me to see people so twisted up with hate, makes me wonder if anything happened to you, then I realize that it's probably made up stuff that you think would have been done.

Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.
LOST EARNINGS to WHOM? $10TRILLION? Did you grab that out of the air or your dumb ass? YOU sound like a total assclown that wants *REPARATIONS*. You want reparations? Then take them from the DNC that has been fomenting this shit before and AFTER the Civil WAR. THEY were the ones keeping cblacks down for their control...but then BLACKS have been abandoned by Democrats for the NEW CLASS of slave and vote getters...Illegal Immigrants. Sorry. Jim Crow, and ALL the rest of this bullsqueeze is the craft of LEFTISTS, Democrats. Divide, and cvonquer, right> Get out of MY SIGHT.

Nope. You do understand hat slaves worked for no pay don't you? When you consider we are talking about 245 years at current dollars that might even be a little light. I'm not taking anything to the DNC when the American government made slavery legal. But I see I'm talking to a fool.
YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.

I don't need to waste any more than that on you.

Hey Black Racist, did you see Oprah's 60 Minutes story on the history of lynching? It seems to me, like Obama, she is doing all she can to divide the races and cause problems. What good can come from this kind of reporting?

Preach!

that's hilarious.

you're a bot, with standard responses, you don't want to move forward, your hate is so deep it prevents you from seeing solutions.

it amuses me to see people so twisted up with hate, makes me wonder if anything happened to you, then I realize that it's probably made up stuff that you think would have been done.

Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.

I think that the Nigerian leader did acknowledge and apologise for enslaving blacks and selling them on after this request:

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade
Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain

...The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."...

The position was endorsed by Henry Bonsu, a British-born broadcaster of Ghanaian descent who examined the issue in Ghana for a radio documentary. He said some chiefs had accepted responsibility and sought atonement by visiting Liverpool and the United States.

"I interviewed a chief who acknowledged there was collaboration and that without that involvement we wouldn't have seen human trafficking on an industrial scale," said Bonsu, the co-founder of digital station Colourful Radio.

"An apology in Nigeria might be helpful because the chiefs did some terrible things and abetted a major crime."...

....The shameful history of some traditional leaders remains an awkward subject on which many politicians prefer to maintain silence. One exception was in 1998 when Yoweri Museveni, the president of Uganda, told an audience including Bill Clinton: "African chiefs were the ones waging war on each other and capturing their own people and selling them. If anyone should apologise it should be the African chiefs...

that's hilarious.

Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.
hatemongers don't create solutions.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

Hey Black Racist, did you see Oprah's 60 Minutes story on the history of lynching? It seems to me, like Obama, she is doing all she can to divide the races and cause problems. What good can come from this kind of reporting?

When you can show me a racist comment I have made by the definition of racism perhaps I will choose to answer his silly question.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

Actually it is the true solution.

no it's not.

hateful people like you will demand something else.

and it's never going to happen, it can't happen, but hate blinds you.

Wrote this a couple years ago...didn't get much traction...

The past is prologue.

It's a classic "sins of the father" scenario.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

So the real question is...here we are, now what?

I Apologize for Slavery of Blacks

Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
Then I am also ‘collectively culpable’ for the abolition of slavery.
You’re welcome :wink:

When you can show me a racist comment I have made by the definition of racism perhaps I will choose to answer his silly question.
what about Oprah?

I think that the Nigerian leader did acknowledge and apologise for enslaving blacks and selling them on after this request:

Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain

...The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."...

The position was endorsed by Henry Bonsu, a British-born broadcaster of Ghanaian descent who examined the issue in Ghana for a radio documentary. He said some chiefs had accepted responsibility and sought atonement by visiting Liverpool and the United States.

"I interviewed a chief who acknowledged there was collaboration and that without that involvement we wouldn't have seen human trafficking on an industrial scale," said Bonsu, the co-founder of digital station Colourful Radio.

"An apology in Nigeria might be helpful because the chiefs did some terrible things and abetted a major crime."...

....The shameful history of some traditional leaders remains an awkward subject on which many politicians prefer to maintain silence. One exception was in 1998 when Yoweri Museveni, the president of Uganda, told an audience including Bill Clinton: "African chiefs were the ones waging war on each other and capturing their own people and selling them. If anyone should apologise it should be the African chiefs...

That's a nice try but I've already explained how that took place. Now would you like to explain to us how Africans created the system of American Apartheid that lasted overtly for 100 more years and is covertly practiced by whites like you now?

Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
Then I am also ‘collectively culpable’ for the abolition of slavery.
You’re welcome :wink:

No you aren't. But again, would you like to explain to us your culpability for the system of American Apartheid that lasted overtly for 100 years after slavery and is covertly practiced by whites like you now?

what about Oprah?

When you can show me a racist comment I have made by the definition of racism perhaps I will choose to answer this silly question.

A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.
So start at the beginning and see how you get on :wink:

Last edited:
Why is nobody seeking ‘reparations’ from the black slavers themselves?
(Rhetorical)

...The idea that some Africans sold their own people into slavery has been downplayed by history books, but it's a fact that Ghana has never tried to hide.

"Long before the coming of Europeans to the Guinea coast of Africa, our local people here already practiced slavery," Philip Amoa-Mensah, a volunteer guide at Elmina Castle, told the Times.

Emmanuel Hagan, director of research and statistics at Ghana's Ministry of Tourism and Diasporean Relations says sometimes a simple apology can go a long way...

Ghana Apologizes For Its Role In Slave Trade: Country’s 50th Anniversary Includes Tourism Campaign

A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.
How much reparations would you consider adequate? Like, per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back