Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.
hatemongers don't create solutions.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

Actually it is the true solution.
A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.
So start at the beginning and see how you get on :wink:

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.
How much reparations would you consider adequate? Like, per person.

I am the OP. The topic is not about just slavery. I am on topic. You are the one who runs because you're getting crushed like an aluminum can at a recycling center.
I'm speaking of you in the general fashion.

you're a bot, with standard responses, you don't want to move forward, your hate is so deep it prevents you from seeing solutions.

it amuses me to see people so twisted up with hate, makes me wonder if anything happened to you, then I realize that it's probably made up stuff that you think would have been done.

Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.

I think AKIP answered this one perfectly.

Why is nobody seeking ‘reparations’ from the black slavers themselves?
(Rhetorical)

...The idea that some Africans sold their own people into slavery has been downplayed by history books, but it's a fact that Ghana has never tried to hide.

"Long before the coming of Europeans to the Guinea coast of Africa, our local people here already practiced slavery," Philip Amoa-Mensah, a volunteer guide at Elmina Castle, told the Times.

Emmanuel Hagan, director of research and statistics at Ghana's Ministry of Tourism and Diasporean Relations says sometimes a simple apology can go a long way...

Ghana Apologizes For Its Role In Slave Trade: Country’s 50th Anniversary Includes Tourism Campaign

Now that your question has been answered about reparations, would you like to explain to us white culpability for the system of American Apartheid that lasted overtly for 100 years after slavery and is covertly practiced by whites like you now?

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.

I am sure the actual count varies from day to day ...
But in reference to the last actual count ...
And assuming the $10 trillion previously mentioned ...
The amount a person receiving the benefit would be as follows according to qualification specifications:

If you only pay reparations to people who currently claim to be pure black ... $288,598.70 per every man, woman and child
If you pay all people who currently claim to be at least 50% black the same amount ... $140,691.25 per every man woman and child

If you include all people who claim to be at least 50% black, but pay those 50% black half as much as those higher ...

Pure blacks would receive ... $198,164.19 per every man woman and child
Half blacks would receive ... $94,582.09 per every man woman and child

At the best rate for a pure black family of four ... IM2 is requesting ... $1,154,394.80

Edit:
All numbers have been calculated according to people who claim to be black.
These do not include variables as to people who can actually trace their ancestry to African slaves.

If you intend to include people who can only trace their ancestry back to African slaves ... Numbers will vary.
If you include anyone who can trace at least a part of their ancestry back to African slaves ... Again, the numbers will vary.

If you intend to include anyone who some would suggest has been damaged by racial influences ...
And, since that would include society in general ... No reparations would be necessary.

Last edited:
Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.
LOST EARNINGS to WHOM? $10TRILLION? Did you grab that out of the air or your dumb ass? YOU sound like a total assclown that wants *REPARATIONS*. You want reparations? Then take them from the DNC that has been fomenting this shit before and AFTER the Civil WAR. THEY were the ones keeping cblacks down for their control...but then BLACKS have been abandoned by Democrats for the NEW CLASS of slave and vote getters...Illegal Immigrants. Sorry. Jim Crow, and ALL the rest of this bullsqueeze is the craft of LEFTISTS, Democrats. Divide, and cvonquer, right> Get out of MY SIGHT.

Nope. You do understand hat slaves worked for no pay don't you? When you consider we are talking about 245 years at current dollars that might even be a little light. I'm not taking anything to the DNC when the American government made slavery legal. But I see I'm talking to a fool.
YOU haven’t been enslaved or forced to work without pay.
YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.
Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
Then I am also ‘collectively culpable’ for the abolition of slavery.
You’re welcome :wink:
Awww HELLLL NAWW! Only a few white souls were. responsible for that. You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white. A black history detective must scrutinize your background thoroughly before you can take any credit.
:lol:

Blacks were promised 40 acres and a mule...
Ill take 5 acres and a Dodge Ram 3500.

I am the OP. The topic is not about just slavery. I am on topic. You are the one who runs because you're getting crushed like an aluminum can at a recycling center.

you're a bot, with standard responses, you don't want to move forward, your hate is so deep it prevents you from seeing solutions.

it amuses me to see people so twisted up with hate, makes me wonder if anything happened to you, then I realize that it's probably made up stuff that you think would have been done.

Ohhh puhleeezee. Stop it! That black selling blacks shyt is wayyyyy overblown. Considering the staggering number of Africans captured snd transferred to the Americas, there is no way African slavers were responsible for that. Maybe tens of thousands were sold to whites by other Africans, but there was something else going on that resulted in millions being captured.
I never read that Africans ever attained great wealth due the slave trade. Considering that millions of slaves were plucked out of Africa what currency changed hands that would not produce opulence beyond belief for those blacks who worked for the white slavers?
My view is that most so called black slavers were actually unwitting stooges given gifts to use as bait. The stooge would then return to his village and lead them to the source of his treasure.

Last edited:

Somehow I don't think that they'll be satisfied with 40 acres and an animal smarter than they are.

Reparations would not be workable.

Somehow I don't think that they'll be satisfied with 40 acres and an animal smarter than they are.
Oh really?

African immigrants now West's new “model minority”?

Obviously, you don't get out much.

Oh really?

African immigrants now West's new “model minority”?

Obviously, you don't get out much.
What do Africans immigrants have to do with reparations?

LOST EARNINGS to WHOM? $10TRILLION? Did you grab that out of the air or your dumb ass? YOU sound like a total assclown that wants *REPARATIONS*. You want reparations? Then take them from the DNC that has been fomenting this shit before and AFTER the Civil WAR. THEY were the ones keeping cblacks down for their control...but then BLACKS have been abandoned by Democrats for the NEW CLASS of slave and vote getters...Illegal Immigrants. Sorry. Jim Crow, and ALL the rest of this bullsqueeze is the craft of LEFTISTS, Democrats. Divide, and cvonquer, right> Get out of MY SIGHT.

Nope. You do understand hat slaves worked for no pay don't you? When you consider we are talking about 245 years at current dollars that might even be a little light. I'm not taking anything to the DNC when the American government made slavery legal. But I see I'm talking to a fool.
YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.
Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
Awww HELLLL NAWW! Only a few white souls were. responsible for that. You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white. A black history detective must scrutinize your background thoroughly before you can take any credit.
Since I was not alive to either enslave anyone or free anyone, you don’t get to pick which I might have done either, then.
Simples.
You are owed nothing, and I owe you - precisely - nothing.

You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white
And you don’t get to take white peoples money just cos you is black :113:

Ohhh puhleeezee. Stop it! That black selling blacks shyt is wayyyyy overblown. Considering the staggering number of Africans captured snd transferred to the Americas, there is no way African slavers were responsible for that. Maybe tens of thousands were sold to whites by other Africans, but there was something else going on that resulted in millions being captured.
I never read that Africans ever attained great wealth due the slave trade. Considering that millions of slaves were plucked out of Africa what currency changed hands that would not produce opulence beyond belief for those blacks who worked for the white slavers?
My view is that most so called black slavers were actually unwitting stooges given gifts to use as bait. The stooge would then return to his village and lead them to the source of his treasure.
There are black African leaders who disagree with you, have acknowledged the slave trade beyond Africa could never have existed in the way it did without them enslaving people and selling them on, and they have apologised for it. If you don’t like it, I suggest you take it up with them. Bummer isn’t it, when Africans themselves admit their huge role in enslaving blacks?

There are black African leaders who disagree with you, have acknowledged the slave trade beyond Africa could never have existed in the way it did without them enslaving people and selling them on, and they have apologised for it. If you don’t like it, I suggest you take it up with them. Bummer isn’t it, when Africans themselves admit their huge role in enslaving blacks?

Where those forced confessions by white colonizers?

of course you also mean from the black racists---that's because blacks don't think they can be racist--they are somehow perfectly inhuman

Where those forced confessions by white colonizers?
Lol.
No dear, the links are in this thread.
Take a look.

Democrats are not the demons you imagine.

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.
If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

Republicans do it too, I agree. But 'dismembering healthcare' is just undoing a radical societal change that the Democrats pushed through on a party line vote. Not a good example.

The point here is that many people, Democrats and Republicans alike, have come to see government as the way we "implement" society - and that's dangerous. It's the zeitgeist of totalitarian government.
I kind of see your point. It's true, but in a country as large as ours, with so few real "communities" anymore, how would we take care of those who need it without some sort of ..... well organizing, funded, governing structure?

It's not easy. You have to actually convince people it's a good idea. Resorting to force is a copout.
Calling laws "force" is also a copout.

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.
If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

Republicans do it too, I agree. But 'dismembering healthcare' is just undoing a radical societal change that the Democrats pushed through on a party line vote. Not a good example.

The point here is that many people, Democrats and Republicans alike, have come to see government as the way we "implement" society - and that's dangerous. It's the zeitgeist of totalitarian government.
I kind of see your point. It's true, but in a country as large as ours, with so few real "communities" anymore, how would we take care of those who need it without some sort of ..... well organizing, funded, governing structure?

It's not easy. You have to actually convince people it's a good idea. Resorting to force is a copout.
Calling laws "force" is also a copout.

Force is what makes laws different than 'suggestions'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back