🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.
hatemongers don't create solutions.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

Actually it is the true solution.
A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.
So start at the beginning and see how you get on :wink:

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.
Reparations would not be workable.

They are workable for Native Americans. Annually.

.OK, it's time to shut down this stupidity.

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says United Nations

The United Nations released its final report this week outlining a host of concerns about the treatment of African-Americans in the United States.

In short, it isn’t pretty, and it’s a reflection of what many activists have been saying for a long time.

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says U.N. Report

So it's like this white folks, when a legitimate international outside entity can look at the situation of whites and make the same determination, you can start talking about the reparations you are owed. Now I expect a bunch of smart ass racist responses from you idiots and that's fine. But today, right now we are going deep, maybe too deep for you racist idiots to understand. You see while you whites will laugh ad joke among yourselves about how we aren't gettinf reparations you fail to understand that spiritual laws are real.

And so you can understand the penalty you face and just how real spiritual law is, the fact remains that in a few short years, whites will be a minority here. The majority will be what you whites call Hispanics, Except those Hispanics are descendants of Aztecs, Incas, Mayans and other Indian tribes. So what is about happen t whites here is that the land is going to be run to the original inhabitants and you white will be at the mercy of those Indians as they begin to control the American government.

At the end of the days of white majority, people like you guys will beg and hope those Indians do not decide to do unto you what you did to them. .You whites will all be wishing for affirmative action then. You gave no mercy on your watch, so why do you deserve mercy?. So like I said, I'm going to watch whitey crumble and it doesn't matter if I get reparations or not,

Well, IM2, I think you've done a great job in this thread showing why we aren't making progress on racism. I've learned a lot.

Well, IM2, I think you've done a great job in this thread showing why we aren't making progress on racism. I've learned a lot.

What we see here are whites like yourself who refuse accept the fact thy have a responsibility to nd the problem they created. .

What we see here are whites like yourself who refuse accept the fact thy have a responsibility to nd the problem they created. .

50 years will do a great deal more to get rid of the problem ... Barring amazing medical advances and substantially increased life expectancy.

Actually you are the bot, with the standard white responses. Like the standard white bot response of how I am full of hate

LOL to you last few words. I've done more to create solutions than you ever will.

telling us we have to pay $10 trillion in reparations isn't a solution, it's a threat.

A truer solution - seek reparations from the Africans who enslaved - and sold en masse - your ancestors.
Some of them have acknowledged that they hunted down, enslaved and sold on your ancestors and that without their heinous actions, there could never have been a slave trade outside of Africa on any significant scale. Some have even had the decency to apologise.
Ohhh puhleeezee. Stop it! That black selling blacks shyt is wayyyyy overblown. Considering the staggering number of Africans captured snd transferred to the Americas, there is no way African slavers were responsible for that. Maybe tens of thousands were sold to whites by other Africans, but there was something else going on that resulted in millions being captured.
I never read that Africans ever attained great wealth due the slave trade. Considering that millions of slaves were plucked out of Africa what currency changed hands that would not produce opulence beyond belief for those blacks who worked for the white slavers?
My view is that most so called black slavers were actually unwitting stooges given gifts to use as bait. The stooge would then return to his village and lead them to the source of his treasure.
There are black African leaders who disagree with you, have acknowledged the slave trade beyond Africa could never have existed in the way it did without them enslaving people and selling them on, and they have apologised for it. If you don’t like it, I suggest you take it up with them. Bummer isn’t it, when Africans themselves admit their huge role in enslaving blacks?

.Since we know the logistics and you don' all I will say is your argument is dishonest. You seem scared to talk abut the100 years after slavery and the covert racism practiced by those like you today. Bummer isn't it to realize your argument has no merit.

50 years will do a great deal more to get rid of the problem ... Barring amazing medical advances and substantially increased life expectancy.

In 50 years whites will be a minority. Maybe that solves the problem.

We can do that.....but for them to get the money to pay us for reparations, they will have to seek reparations from white colonizers who took much of the mineral wealth, and profits from it. The thing is that many of the tribes that raided and captured other tribes to sell.....where eventually captured and sold as slaves......or colonized by Europeans.
Reparations would not be workable.

They are workable for Native Americans. Annually.
That isn’t reparations.

I didn’t create anything. Like you, I am only responsible for my own actions.

The United Nations released its final report this week outlining a host of concerns about the treatment of African-Americans in the United States.

In short, it isn’t pretty, and it’s a reflection of what many activists have been saying for a long time.

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

So it's like this white folks, when a legitimate international outside entity can look at the situation of whites and make the same determination, you can start talking about the reparations you are owed. Now I expect a bunch of smart ass racist responses from you idiots and that's fine. But today, right now we are going deep, maybe too deep for you racist idiots to understand. You see while you whites will laugh ad joke among yourselves about how we aren't gettinf reparations you fail to understand that spiritual laws are real.

And so you can understand the penalty you face and just how real spiritual law is, the fact remains that in a few short years, whites will be a minority here. The majority will be what you whites call Hispanics, Except those Hispanics are descendants of Aztecs, Incas, Mayans and other Indian tribes. So what is about happen t whites here is that the land is going to be run to the original inhabitants and you white will be at the mercy of those Indians as they begin to control the American government.

At the end of the days of white majority, people like you guys will beg and hope those Indians do not decide to do unto you what you did to them. .You whites will all be wishing for affirmative action then. You gave no mercy on your watch, so why do you deserve mercy?. So like I said, I'm going to watch whitey crumble and it doesn't matter if I get reparations or not,
So...who gets and who pays for reparations?

In 50 years you'll also be a rotting corpse. Maybe that solves the problem too.

I am younger than you think ... And it is evident in everything you post.

You mention people who don't want to talk about the 100 years after slavery.
That 100 years after slavery was over 53 years ago ... More than half a century ago.

I really don't give a shit what happened in the previous century ... It serves no actual purpose in my work today.
I continually ask you how any of your radical bullshit will ever benefit my ability to produce better products to higher standards.

It won't ... That's your handicap ... Not mine.

Obama is the one that srewed up race relation by preaching hate against Whites and the police and taking the side of Black thugs.

Women were treated like 2nd class citizens with few rights, I certainly don't expect any reparations for what women could have achieved.

You are paying native americans reparations today. You guys just don't have any argument against reparations that makes sense. White women get married and if the marriage doesn't work they generally get alimony. Those are reparations.

Reparations definition, a : the act of making amends, offering expiation, or giving satisfaction for a wrong or injury
Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online
I don't know any women getting alimony. Anyone who does gets it from the person they were married to, not the entire country. What's with "you guys"? You don't have a valid argument for reparations that makes sense. Not all blacks descended from slavery. Very few whites descended from slave owners.

Black people tried equality and didn't like it. They want victimhood instead.

Like I said, we need to become better informed.

You are almost certainly a liar. I doubt very very much if you really want to be informed. But foolish as it probably is, I can give you a link to a book that is about 100 pages long. With quite a few pictures. It will inform the hell out of you. Here is the link. filehosting.org | free easy unlimited filehosting

At this point, the whole race thing is over . . . it doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve transcended it. Now we have a black president, so clearly we are not racist,” stated one young woman after the first election of Barack Obama as president of the United States. In the euphoria of Obama’s first election, many Americans—on the left, right, and center—agreed that America had become post-racial.

#PRO_BLACK_AMERICANS #RACISM #DOMESTIC_TERRORISM #HATE #HUMAN_IGNORANCE #OBAMA

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as our peaceful, responsible American or foreign born neighbors reading this writing, believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring, as well as motivating a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, illogical, otherwise Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” American citizens to believe they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence our peaceful, free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent!?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean, intimidate and TERRORIZE peaceful, accomplished black or American citizens of African descent choosing to pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

I could be wrong though over my sixty years of life I believe I've witnessed a fading population of non-black, slow-to-evolve American citizens embracing illogical, ignorant Racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Sadly, over the past decade I believe I've witnessed a growing population of illogical thinking, segregation-minded "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens spewing venom and HATE at our peaceful, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...as well as blaming everyone under our big beautiful Sun, except themselves, for ignoring and/or perpetuating our Nation's *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible at least THIRTEEN (13) of President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, should be viewed as less than human *itches, and denigrated like *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

I look forward to reading your thoughts and concerns about a population of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" American citizens or their supporters HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent simply wanting to enjoy, IN THEIR OWN WAY, the several decades of life most all of us look forward to experiencing.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I don't disagree with you as much as you seem to think. I agree that our nation has a responsibility to deal with the legacy of slavery, and I am in favor, in principle at least, of reparations. It would be vastly preferable to the current approach.

“Says United Nations”. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back