🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
Then I am also ‘collectively culpable’ for the abolition of slavery.
You’re welcome :wink:
Awww HELLLL NAWW! Only a few white souls were. responsible for that. You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white. A black history detective must scrutinize your background thoroughly before you can take any credit.
:lol:
Since I was not alive to either enslave anyone or free anyone, you don’t get to pick which I might have done either, then.
Simples.
You are owed nothing, and I owe you - precisely - nothing.
AGREED! Just tell your hateful brethren get the hell out of my way and stop blocking my progress.
The only person blocking your progress is you and your victimhood mentality.
Not much I can do about that :rolleyes-41:

The only person here with a victimhood mentality is you. A person fighting against white racism cannot be a victim even by your stupid ass fake definition of the word.

Nope. You do understand hat slaves worked for no pay don't you? When you consider we are talking about 245 years at current dollars that might even be a little light. I'm not taking anything to the DNC when the American government made slavery legal. But I see I'm talking to a fool.
YOU haven’t been enslaved or forced to work without pay.
YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.
Aww you devils are clever. You're good at dodging collective culpability or blame for the past or present wrongs committed by your ilk.
collectively
Then I am also ‘ culpable’ for the abolition of slavery.
White devils are not in the same group as White abolitionists.
No one alive today is in either group. Sucks to be you :tongue:

Whites today benefit from the racism. It must suck to be dumb.

YOU are simply attempting to dine out ad infinitum on the tragedy of long dead people. People your black ancestors enslaved in order to sell them on. It is disgraceful that you try to profit financially from this.
Awww HELLLL NAWW! Only a few white souls were. responsible for that. You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white. A black history detective must scrutinize your background thoroughly before you can take any credit.
You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white
And you don’t get to take white peoples money just cos you is black :113:
I never claimed to take white people's money
But they sure have their hands in MY pockets.
Income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, less pay for doing the same job a white man does,,...all to benefit whites but little to uplift our own communities.
You’re arguing for reparations from white people who had nothing whatsoever to do with enslaving black people.
White people pay taxes too.
Your victimhood mentality should be a source of embarrassment to you, but I guess you’re too used to blaming whitey for all your failures in life.
Sad.

Since I was not alive to either enslave anyone or free anyone, you don’t get to pick which I might have done either, then.
Simples.
You are owed nothing, and I owe you - precisely - nothing.
AGREED! Just tell your hateful brethren get the hell out of my way and stop blocking my progress.
The only person blocking your progress is you and your victimhood mentality.
Not much I can do about that :rolleyes-41:

The only person here with a victimhood mentality is you. A person fighting against white racism cannot be a victim even by your stupid ass fake definition of the word.
You’re not fighting anything, you’re simply begging for handouts for something that people didn’t do to you. Sad.

You don't get automatic inclusion in the manumission of slaves just because you are white
Income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, less pay for doing the same job a white man does,,...all to benefit whites but little to uplift our own communities.
You’re arguing for reparations from white people who had nothing whatsoever to do with enslaving black people.
Your victimhood mentality should be a source of embarrassment to you, but I guess you’re too used to blaming whitey for all your failures in life.
Sad.

The government the US is responsible for the things that occurred. .The UN has stated we are owed and not just for slavery. You're really too dumb to be debating us on this matter.

collectively

Blacks today benefit from affirmative action. That’s racism, yet you still whine and play the victim and can’t get on in life.
You get a leg up but still fail - that must make you exceptionally dumb.

Sad.

The government the US is responsible for the things that occurred. .The UN has stated we are owed and not just for slavery. You're really too dumb to be debating us on this matter.
No one in the government enslaved anyone and no one in the government is responsible for it since they weren’t even a twinkle in their great great great....grandmothers eyes.
The U.N. says a lot of absurd things. Good luck with that :) lol.

Last edited:
collectively

Blacks today benefit from affirmative action. That’s racism, yet you still whine and play the victim and can’t get on in life.

White women like you benefit more from Affirmative Action. And again your ass is paying Native Americans reparations today, You are out of your league here fool. I'll embarrass you.

Sad.

No one in the government enslaved anyone and no one in the government is responsible for it since they weren’t even a twinkle in their great great great....grandmothers eyes. The U.N. say a lot of absurd things. Good luck :) lol.

The government of this nation owes for human rights violations. You keep talking about slavery, I'll keep taking about the 241 years of continuing the racism created because of this government because that's what we are owed reparations for. .You're dumb, Get better informed.

collectively

White women like you benefit more from Affirmative Action. And again your ass is paying Native Americans reparations today, You are out of your league here fool. I'll embarrass you.
The only one out of their league is you, you racist fool :)
You have no arguments, just anger, bitterness, hate and envy.

You also have quite a sickening entitlement attitude going on here - brandishing your begging bowl - seeking to profit from the misery of long dead people - people your alleged ancestors enslaved, beat and sold.

If only you could move on instead of attempting to benefit financially from a tragedy that didn’t even happen to you!

But alas, you obviously find victimhood more profitable.

Sucks to be you.
It really does.

Last edited:
"AFRIKANS WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE!" Dr J.H. Clark quote

Sad.

No one in the government enslaved anyone and no one in the government is responsible for it since they weren’t even a twinkle in their great great great....grandmothers eyes. The U.N. say a lot of absurd things. Good luck :) lol.

The government of this nation owes for human rights violations. You keep talking about slavery, I'll keep taking about the 241 years of continuing the racism created because of this government because that's what we are owed reparations for. .You're dumb, Get better informed.
Anyone who wants to see vile racism in action just needs to take a look at your comments on white South Africans in this forum.
As far as whining about racism goes, you really don’t have a leg to stand on.

You also have quite a sickening entitlement attitude going on here - brandishing your begging bowl - seeking to profit from the misery of long dead people - people your alleged ancestors enslaved, beat and sold.

If only you could move on instead of attempting to use a tragedy that didn’t even happen to you!
Sucks to be you.
It really does.

.It is apparent that you are illiterate.

If only you could move on instead of attempting to use a tragedy that didn’t even happen to you!
Sucks to be you.
It really does.

It is apparent that you are unfamiliar with the meaning of the word ‘illiterate’.

Sad.

Anyone who wants to see vile racism in action just needs to take a look at your comments on white South Africans in this forum.
As far as whining about racism goes, you really don’t have a leg to stand on.

.Nope. Vile is ignoring the fact that 50 to 100 times more blacks have been killed in SA to lie about a genocide that's not going on.

You're dumb, get better informed.

Sucks to be you.
It really does.

It is apparent that you are unfamiliar with the meaning of the word ‘illiterate’.

No, you are illiterate. You keep taking about slavery when the issue is about more than that. You've been explained that, but you keep going. So apparently you cannot read.

How Structural Racism Works: Tricia Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back