🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ambivalent on this, and I didn't necessarily mean they should be locked up. I do believe some hate speech is given more bandwidth than it deserves and that every racial/ethnic/religious group of people has the right to be treated with respect. Hate speech is not treating them with respect. So as much as I honor free speech, to me there is a line of decency.

Well, yeah ... But hate speech will get you fired from a job.

Respect ... We just disagree on that point ... No one is owed respect, you have to earn it.
I don't respect people who view race as a qualifier ... Anything someone has to offer that benefits my (our) success is not determined by race.

If haters want to hate people over their skin color ... I have no use for them in my endeavors.
I prefer they tell me they don't have our best interests in mind ... So I don't waste my time figuring it out and having to deal with it afterwards.

Last edited:
Why we aren't making progress against racism:

Because the Prog-Dem Powers That Be find it very profitable to promote identity politics and racial strife.
Because there are too many bigots making sure minorities will never get an even shot. Ever.

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^
This will never get us anywhere. Is that what you want? Probably.

No, I'm not the one promoting a racist-race baiting agenda.

There actually are too many bigots making sure minorities will never get an even shot. They are the one who promote the incredibly destructive policies that have destroyed family formation and encouraged illegal immigration. Inner city blacks born out of wedlock are set up to fail in life (that condition is also now increasingly prevalent among uneducated poor people of all races). They are also the ones who have herded poor minorities into ghettoes (which are now being regentrified to house the largely white tech drone class that work for Democrat supporting and Fascist-Censorship promoting Social Media and Search surveillance platforms).

Simple. When you start labeling everything as racist and entire political parties racist, then it becomes trivial and meaningless and your whole racist argument goes out the window.

Therefore, I do not see racism as a legitimate concern in America. What we really should be concerned about is losing our country to the hate-filled leftism and fascist political correctness pervading Hollywood and the Media.

I'm ambivalent on this, and I didn't necessarily mean they should be locked up. I do believe some hate speech is given more bandwidth than it deserves and that every racial/ethnic/religious group of people has the right to be treated with respect. Hate speech is not treating them with respect. So as much as I honor free speech, to me there is a line of decency.

Well, yeah ... But hate speech will get you fired from a job.

Respect ... We just disagree on that point ... No one is owed respect, you have to earn it.
I don't respect people who view race as a qualifier ... Anything someone has to offer that benefits my (our) success is not determined by race.

If haters want to hate people over their skin color ... I have no use for them in my endeavors.

When I was young, I used to say that, too "No one is owed respect, you have to earn it." Of course there are individuals who I do not respect, but not right out of the gate, people I don't even know anything about, just because they are Jewish, or "Gook" or a "beaner." It is a more broad respect I'm talking about, not respect for individuals. We are talking about groups and the general respect all groups are due. I know you individually understand that. Hate speech directly attacks that, though.

Simple. When you start labeling everything as racist and entire political parties racist, then it becomes trivial and meaningless and your whole racist argument goes out the window.

Therefore, I do not see racism as a legitimate concern in America. What we really should be concerned about is losing our country to the hate-filled leftism and fascist political correctness pervading Hollywood and the Media.
Paragraph 1, spot on.
Paragraph 2, you just fell into the stereotyping trap that you criticized in Paragraph 1.

The current occupant of the WH is clearly a barrier to progress.

The previous denizen of the White House did more to damage race relations in this country than 100 President Trumps.

We haven't lived in such a racial charged environment since the late '60s.

Yes, of course, it's always the fault of the black guy, or what is whiteness for?
Ain't that the truth!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Because the Prog-Dem Powers That Be find it very profitable to promote identity politics and racial strife.
Because there are too many bigots making sure minorities will never get an even shot. Ever.

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^

There actually are too many bigots making sure minorities will never get an even shot. They are the one who promote the incredibly destructive policies that have destroyed family formation and encouraged illegal immigration. Inner city blacks born out of wedlock are set up to fail in life (that condition is also now increasingly prevalent among uneducated poor people of all races). They are also the ones who have herded poor minorities into ghettoes (which are now being regentrified to house the largely white tech drone class that work for Democrat supporting and Fascist-Censorship promoting Social Media and Search surveillance platforms).
Democrats are not the demons you imagine.

The current occupant of the WH is clearly a barrier to progress.

The previous denizen of the White House did more to damage race relations in this country than 100 President Trumps.

We haven't lived in such a racial charged environment since the late '60s.

Spoken like a true dumb white who apparently never had to face the continuing white racism in the 70's, 80's and 90's so just because whites were mad that a black man was president the racial atmosphere was charged because the only thing that counts to them is how they feel but no one else.
Preach!

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^

the donkey IS temporarily pixilated

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^

"herded poor minorities into ghettoes" seems to lack awareness of "white flight" and "redlining".

Paragraph 2, you just fell into the stereotyping trap that you criticized in Paragraph 1

Not at all. There are countless examples to back up Paragraph 2. The most recent and blatant of which is our former AJ Lynch lying to us about the Pulse nightclub shooting.

When I was young, I used to say that, too "No one is owed respect, you have to earn it." Of course there are individuals who I do not respect, but not right out of the gate, people I don't even know anything about, just because they are Jewish, or "Gook" or a "beaner." It is a more broad respect I'm talking about, not respect for individuals. We are talking about groups and the general respect all groups are due. I know you individually understand that. Hate speech directly attacks that, though.

You are still young at heart anyway ... Perhaps you still think you can save the world.
I don't even try to save the world ... That's their problem.

I don't put people in as many groups as you do.
A person either has the skills, attitude, ambition, creativity and work ethic I (we) need to succeed ... Or they don't.
Two groups of people ... There are plenty of people (regardless of race) that qualify.

I am not going to waste my time, energy and resources ... Going back to fix the ills of government and society.
We are going forward ... We are leaving that shit behind ... You are either on the team or not.

Don't get me wrong ... If anyone doesn't want to be on the team ... We don't need them for us to succeed.

Last edited:

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^

Not all, but it's not a coincidence that the cities with the worst problems for minorities have Dem mayors.

And Governor Moonbeam in CA has been a complete and utter disaster for the state.

^^^ Proving my point ^^^
^^^^^ Proving mine. ^^^^

"herded poor minorities into ghettoes" seems to lack awareness of "white flight" and "redlining".

Your comment lacks awareness of the state of major cities in general.

Of course they're not. But they do have a radically different conception of the role of government in society. They see government as an all-purpose tool to force change on society. That's the problem.
If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

If money is owed to anybody it should be owed to the slave owners' families as reimbursement for the money they had invested in slaves and their food and shelter. No different than confiscating a farmer's tractor and harvester without reimbursement.
LoLing!

Wrong! Slavery has evolved..The new plantations are privately owned prisons; and the new crops are mostly blacks gleaned from the urban killing fields seeded by the War ON DRUGS.
absolutely the most ignorant and made up bunch of nonsense I will, hopefully, see today.

If stewpud hurt you would need an ambulance.
You need to stop playing video games and catch up on domestic affairs.

Here, I'll help youL

For-Profit Prisons: American Slavery, Under New Management
I let you know this, since you somehow made it to adult w/o learning it; you can't make prisoners work, it's all volunteer and they get paid, not much, but still more than a slave
Read the whole damn article in the link I posted. Any complaints should be taken up with the author.
it's a giant article and 4 years out of date.

nothing it in could convince me your or his claim is even slightly valid about slavery.

and on top of it, it's an absolute insult to the people that went through it, through no fault of their own and the poor people that have to live in today.

I was being polite, but you're just a fucking buffoon that believes every America hate link he sees.

leave the country, canaduh is just north of you

Since you are too damn lazy to read, i can't help your dumb ass. So move on...you've made your stupid point. I'll engage more erudite readers who can read, comprehend and respond intelligently. You are wasting my time. Good day.

If you think Republicans/conservatives don't do the same, there is something wrong with you. They "force" their ideas, including dismembering healthcare for millions, on society, too. And closing the door on refugees. Etc.

Republicans do it too, I agree. But 'dismembering healthcare' is just undoing a radical societal change that the Democrats pushed through on a party line vote. Not a good example.

The point here is that many people, Democrats and Republicans alike, have come to see government as the way we "implement" society - and that's dangerous. It's the zeitgeist of totalitarian government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back