Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

And exactly what have I been pressured about?
you called me shit you could not back up and i asked you what you thought about what waters said about Obama and instead of answering you "claimed" i said racial shit about her......instead of clarifying the bullshit you said, you just went on like it never happened....most men would either clarify what they meant or apologize.....but you are unable to do either one.........

I can back it up. I did not say you said anything racial about Watters, I did say your bringing her up was a show of your racism. And it is. Maxine Watters has been out there for years and suddenly everybody white wants bring her up in conversations. Maxine Watters is not the only black in congress so why is it important to post her comments up and ask something? I answered that question. I could care less what Watters said. I said what I SAID and I SAID that if Obama had tried to do things only for blacks those like you would have cried racist to high heaven, because you would have. And one of you nuts would have tried killing Obama. Now that's what I SAID

A man admits he fact that white racism continues and it is the problem. You can do neither or will you.

And talking abut calling someone things you cant back, you called me a wannabe black and I damn sure know you can't back that up. So do what you guys do, talk shit because you know others will gang up with you.
I did not say you said anything racial about Watters,
sure you did....you said my comments about waters showed me being a racist.....i asked you what comments and you said my bringing up what she said about Obama was racist....so it was her comments not mine....
Maxine Watters has been out there for years and suddenly everybody white wants bring her up in conversations
apparently you dont know much about her,you cant even spell her name right.....and i have known about her for many years,i lived 30 miles from her district.....
is not the only black in congress,so why is it important to post her comments up and ask something?
just guessing here,but since she said Obama did not do much for black people and i was answering what someone said in the beginning of this thread....maybe thats why i brought her up....
and I SAID that if Obama had tried to do things only for blacks those like you would have cried racist to high heaven, because you would have
something else you cant prove.....but then phonies like you are like that....say things about people you cant prove....i have 60,000 posts here it should be easy for to come up with a post of mine saying something derogatory about the guy...the worst i have ever said about him was he was a half-assed leader....never anything racial....
And one of you nuts would have tried killing Obama.
well i guess i must be another kind of nut,because i have given Obama credit for some of the things he has attempted to do....yet another false statement by you....
A man admits he fact that white racism continues and it is the problem. You can do neither or will you.
well if that man is me,then once again you fucked up....i have said many a time in this forum that far righties are 1/2 the problem in this country when it comes down to racism or violence and non-acceptance of those who look different or have different views....
you called me a wannabe black and I damn sure know you can't back that up.
and you cant prove i am what you said i am.....but i do know one thing about you....you are a chump...

Your comments by Watters were said for exactly what reason?

You conflate a lot of shit. I said those like you, because those like you would have acted as I stated if Obama had even tried ding something specifically for blacks. Why even mention what Obama did or did not do? Obama is not the president. Trump hasn't done anything but allow more racism but you don't seem able to mention hat.

I said white racism is the problem, your opinion about half the problem is not admitting to the problem. You argue the white argument and when you get called white you want to talk about how I can't prove what you are. That's what chumps do.
geezus you are one dumb ass....go back and read why i mentioned waters...and talk about conflating shit,you are the king of that,you cant even prove i am the racist you claim i am,but yet you say i am one....and as far as trump goes when you start reading what i have posted about the guy you might know what i think of the jerk....and i argue the white argument?...you mean by saying what waters said about Obama and how much he did not do for black people?...i guess she must have been doing the same thing....and a chump is a foolish or easily deceived person.....kinda like you and the way you characterize people you dont even know.....and when i said the far right assholes are half the problem,the other half is the far lefties like you....

I'm fooled easily but you thought I was white. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you called me shit you could not back up and i asked you what you thought about what waters said about Obama and instead of answering you "claimed" i said racial shit about her......instead of clarifying the bullshit you said, you just went on like it never happened....most men would either clarify what they meant or apologize.....but you are unable to do either one.........

I can back it up. I did not say you said anything racial about Watters, I did say your bringing her up was a show of your racism. And it is. Maxine Watters has been out there for years and suddenly everybody white wants bring her up in conversations. Maxine Watters is not the only black in congress so why is it important to post her comments up and ask something? I answered that question. I could care less what Watters said. I said what I SAID and I SAID that if Obama had tried to do things only for blacks those like you would have cried racist to high heaven, because you would have. And one of you nuts would have tried killing Obama. Now that's what I SAID

And talking abut calling someone things you cant back, you called me a wannabe black and I damn sure know you can't back that up. So do what you guys do, talk shit because you know others will gang up with you.
sure you did....you said my comments about waters showed me being a racist.....i asked you what comments and you said my bringing up what she said about Obama was racist....so it was her comments not mine....
Maxine Watters has been out there for years and suddenly everybody white wants bring her up in conversations
apparently you dont know much about her,you cant even spell her name right.....and i have known about her for many years,i lived 30 miles from her district.....
is not the only black in congress,so why is it important to post her comments up and ask something?
just guessing here,but since she said Obama did not do much for black people and i was answering what someone said in the beginning of this thread....maybe thats why i brought her up....
and I SAID that if Obama had tried to do things only for blacks those like you would have cried racist to high heaven, because you would have
something else you cant prove.....but then phonies like you are like that....say things about people you cant prove....i have 60,000 posts here it should be easy for to come up with a post of mine saying something derogatory about the guy...the worst i have ever said about him was he was a half-assed leader....never anything racial....
well i guess i must be another kind of nut,because i have given Obama credit for some of the things he has attempted to do....yet another false statement by you....
well if that man is me,then once again you fucked up....i have said many a time in this forum that far righties are 1/2 the problem in this country when it comes down to racism or violence and non-acceptance of those who look different or have different views....
and you cant prove i am what you said i am.....but i do know one thing about you....you are a chump...

You conflate a lot of shit. I said those like you, because those like you would have acted as I stated if Obama had even tried ding something specifically for blacks. Why even mention what Obama did or did not do? Obama is not the president. Trump hasn't done anything but allow more racism but you don't seem able to mention hat.

I said white racism is the problem, your opinion about half the problem is not admitting to the problem. You argue the white argument and when you get called white you want to talk about how I can't prove what you are. That's what chumps do.
geezus you are one dumb ass....go back and read why i mentioned waters...and talk about conflating shit,you are the king of that,you cant even prove i am the racist you claim i am,but yet you say i am one....and as far as trump goes when you start reading what i have posted about the guy you might know what i think of the jerk....and i argue the white argument?...you mean by saying what waters said about Obama and how much he did not do for black people?...i guess she must have been doing the same thing....and a chump is a foolish or easily deceived person.....kinda like you and the way you characterize people you dont even know.....and when i said the far right assholes are half the problem,the other half is the far lefties like you....

I'm fooled easily but you thought I was white. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
well at least you admit how easily you are fooled....how long did it take for you to realize you were black?....

Allowing blacks to get away with crimes and paying them reparations is not progress. Pants up, don't loot.

well at least you admit how easily you are fooled....how long did it take for you to realize you were black?....

Nobody admitted anything. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nobody admitted anything. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
so you never found out until later in life?....what was it that gave you a clue?...

Allowing blacks to get away with crimes and paying them reparations is not progress. Pants up, don't loot.

. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A white dude who is the exact demographic, the very picture boy of violence and crime, trying to make comments.

. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's not what I said at all, actually.

I said that people, ALL PEOPLE, are driven by self-interest. That includes white and black people. I don't see a ton of black people out there fighting to get rid of affirmative action and diversity initiatives, do you? Why would you want to get rid of something that benefits you? There is only 1 reason; a new alternative is presented that benefits you more.

I know what you said but you are referring to whites here and why they would have no interest in ending racial preferences. Because that's what my statement was about. Nice try junior.

AA and diversity programs benefit you as much as me. It's one thing to support programs that give everybody a chance instead of a situation whereby whites have been given racial preferences since this nation started. If there Is evidence racism is done, i'm fine with ending AA and diversity initiatives, but you want to hang on to white racial preferences no matter what because it's in your self interest.

First of all, nothing changes because people like you shove 100% of blame onto white people. Which isn't realistic and lets blacks off the hook for examining what they can do to improve their position (both as individuals and as communities, though I'm not fond of the term "black community" since it promotes segregation).

And second, white people are not "hanging on" to anything. Are they doing everything possible to eliminate racism? No. But that's not the same thing as "hanging on". Most people aren't going to jump up and start fighting the good fight out of the goodness of their hearts. They need a better reason than that to care.

Learn legislative and legal decisions since 1776 then come back and talk junior. I know what blacks have done because I seen the work in the black community longer than your ass has been alive. And the black community means places where blacks live. That means mixed raced neighborhoods, small majority white towns, all of that. Only to the extremely stupid should this imply segregation. So you have no standing in this debate IMO. You are best positioned to be asking questions so you can learn. Yes, whites hang on to racism. That's why they oppose equal opportunity policies and have lied about them consistently since the first day they were implemented. If they don't care they would not do that. Even worse is the fact there are whites so delusional they have raised a generation of delusional children who turned adult like you, now trying argue about how whites aren't 100 percent responsible for the outcome of a system whites created.

Good luck with your victimhood parade then. I'm sure it will take you places!

Meanwhile, white people will continue to look at you as a whiner and give 0 fucks about anything you have to say. The only reason to respond to you at all is for a laugh at this point.

I don't think you have anything constructive to add to the conversation. You're dead weight, IM2. A hindrance to your own aims.

During my career this so called victimhood parade has taken me to places where we changed policies. It's got me asked to work with a living wage campaign. It's got me to co-chair a state planning committee to design a 5 year state plan on a health issue affecting the black community. It's got me to work as part of an affordable housing strategy. It's got me working to change police procedures here to reduce or end harassment of blacks by police. Looks like I've added plenty to the conversation. Seems like the whites who asked me to be part of these things gave a fuck. Apparently I haven't hindered my own aims. You're a child with no knowledge and a dumb, immature, and delusional outlook on matters of race. You're a joke.

Is that why you spend an ungodly amount of hours pointlessly yelling at people on a forum board that consists of 90% rightwing nutjobs?

Forgive me if I don't believe in your so-called success story.

We'd made all kinds of progress until Obama took office.

He and the current misnomered clot of Progressives stirred it all up again with their wanna-be "black activists" and student radicals, and now they are repeating the stupified 60s counterculture among themselves and annoying the crap out of everyone else.

Obama didn't cause racial problems. His skin color stirred up the racists. If he was white, but still did everything exactly as he did, there would have been no increase in racial problems.
he did not do much to end it either....

Whites like you guys were the problem. Not Obama.
nice excuse....and many people dont consider me a "white" guy so stick that white shit up your ass...and i will say something you wont say because you cant... Obama did not do much to help no doubt because he was afraid of criticism from black guys like you....it got worse under him....

Whites like you were the problem and that's a fact. Why would I, a black man, criticize Obama for trying to stop racism? Make sense when you reply to me son.
How did he try to stop racism?

Obama didn't cause racial problems. His skin color stirred up the racists. If he was white, but still did everything exactly as he did, there would have been no increase in racial problems.
he did not do much to end it either....

Whites like you guys were the problem. Not Obama.
nice excuse....and many people dont consider me a "white" guy so stick that white shit up your ass...and i will say something you wont say because you cant... Obama did not do much to help no doubt because he was afraid of criticism from black guys like you....it got worse under him....

Whites like you were the problem and that's a fact. Why would I, a black man, criticize Obama for trying to stop racism? Make sense when you reply to me son.
How did he try to stop racism?
if you dont agree with this guy you are considered a racist.....he kinda sounds like one himself....

Since the obongo regime much progress has been made concerning race relations. White enclaves are forming at an exponential pace. Our goal being a total divorce from the non white. Psst , it's working. The future of civilization depends on successful Caucasian fiscal separation.

What did Obama do for blacks? Anything?

I'm not sure he did anything specifically for blacks. He did do a lot to help the less privileged, but I don't think anything was specifically for blacks. I don't think I could have supported him as much if skin color was a defining factor in any of his programs. He was elected to represent all Americans.
maxine said he did not do much for blacks..............

And?
and what?....she said he did not do much for blacks....was she wrong?....

Obama said if he had a son he's look like Trayvon and you white racists cried like children about that. He sent Holder to Ferguson and you bastards cried about that. You racists made up a Iie about him not doing anything about the NBPP claiming he doesn't try stopping blacks. So don't ask dumb questions as a white person to blacks about what Obama did or didn't do for blacks. Had he tried, you bitches would have lost your minds.
Your a fucking idiot.

This view that black people are economically equal with white people or are rapidly approaching equality is part of what is animating conflicts over racism today. For example, the journalist Jesse Washington reports, “a lot of the people who are upset with the [NFL] flag protests do not believe that African-Americans are still treated unfairly in this country, that [African Americans] are still subject to oppression. They think that there is a level playing field.”

I don't think economic parity and the NFL dust-up should EVER be in the same paragraph. This is schizoid writing. On the economic scale of justice -- the author is penalizing whites for OVERESTIMATING the gains that blacks have made. But hey -- they spend their lives with their peers and their peers are getting darker.. So what?

There is a disconnect WITHIN the Black American community on economic disparity JUST AS BAD as the one between all blacks and all whites. What does THAT tell you? It tells you there is resistance to getter more blacks moving up the ladder. Not that there's not a level playing field. THere's resistance to "playing the game" of wearing a suit and playing golf with clients and all those whitey things. There's no mental picture of economic success that APPEALS to too many young blacks. Not even enough to get them to finish HS.

So with those handicaps don't EXPECT better economic parity until they are INSPIRED TO RISE to economic parity.

and what?....she said he did not do much for blacks....was she wrong?....

Obama said if he had a son he's look like Trayvon and you white racists cried like children about that. He sent Holder to Ferguson and you bastards cried about that. You racists made up a Iie about him not doing anything about the NBPP claiming he doesn't try stopping blacks. So don't ask dumb questions as a white person to blacks about what Obama did or didn't do for blacks. Had he tried, you bitches would have lost your minds.
hey dipshit....show me a post of mine doing any of that....and when you cant, maybe you will address the post of mine you are replying too....

No, I don't have to. You asked a question, I presented instances where he stood up for blacks and whites like you whined like you were a bottle of chardonnay. So your post was addressed.
hey black guy wannabe....my question was about what waters said,not anything i said....now was she right or wrong?....

So Harry, would you rather be black or white in this country?
Usually deafening silence.
Looking forward to being pulled over every week ?
I'm glad I am white just as blacks are glad they are black. whats your point? Who gets pulled over every week.

hey dipshit....show me a post of mine doing any of that....and when you cant, maybe you will address the post of mine you are replying too....

No, I don't have to. You asked a question, I presented instances where he stood up for blacks and whites like you whined like you were a bottle of chardonnay. So your post was addressed.
hey black guy wannabe....my question was about what waters said,not anything i said....now was she right or wrong?....

I'm glad I am white just as blacks are glad they are black. whats your point? Who gets pulled over every week.
Blacks are glad? Really?
Not whites.
My black friend gets pulled over because his car is too nice
Unless you have been there, lousy schools, redlining, we have zero to say

Since the obongo regime much progress has been made concerning race relations. White enclaves are forming at an exponential pace. Our goal being a total divorce from the non white. Psst , it's working. The future of civilization depends on successful Caucasian fiscal separation.
I knew it was only a matter of time before this palooka was shown the door...

giphy.gif

Blacks are glad? Really?
Not whites.
My black friend gets pulled over because his car is too nice
Unless you have been there, lousy schools, redlining, we have zero to say
I was born in the projects.He isn’t getting pulled over because his car is to nice. That’s a load of crap. You aren’t proud to be black?

Try telling me something I don't know just time please. You are the one telling us that whites are selfish bastards who complain about racial preferences so they can get to keep theirs. That whites benefit from keeping racism alive. If I say that whites like you call me a racist. So you say it for me. Keep talking junior.

Specifically, how do whites benefit from racism?

Charles%20Barkley-S.jpg

Forum List

Back