Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

The military has instruction down to a science unlike civilian teachers. In the military the process goes : "Tell em what you are going to tech em. Teach em. Test them. (f the students fail, it's because the teacher failed to teach the subject properly. My wife was a teacher and when I explained that process, she said no one ever taught her how to teach. They taught her the subject matter, but not the process.
The only subjects that require any 'rigor' are science and math. There's no reason why any student can't succeed in the other subjects.

Of course, but there is enough that it's a thing.
No there actually isn't. What you call street cred is called trying to keep up with the Joneses by whites. It's why a lot whites are overextended on their credit cards. A credit card gives a person the chance to buy something they don't have money for but will pay later. So you really should stop with this racist bs.

When I went into the Army we were tested for our general knowledge, then assigned our MOS (military occupation specialty) according to our level of knowledge and the needs of the Army.
Yes, that is how it usually works or is supposed to work out. However at many times the factual requirements of the respective Armed Forces and it's branches/units do not match the specific given qualifications of the intake.

Ok. Skin color and culture are two different things.
Not necessarily
Wes Studi.

Buffy Sainte-Marie

Which of these two people is not Native?
What nonsense are you trying to proof ?
Wes Studi AFAIK claims to be Cherokee, and Buffy Saint-Marie is according to her own info a Cree (Born on a Plains Cree First Nation reserve in Saskatchewan)- therefore both are Injunins or have Injuin blood - maybe she is partially an Eskimo or an Inuit - but certainly not a pure European.

I am still waiting to hear about your self discovered ancestral history.

What nonsense are you trying to proof ?
Wes Studi AFAIK claims to be Cherokee, and Buffy Saint-Marie is according to her own info a Cree (Born on a Plains Cree First Nation reserve in Saskatchewan)- therefore both are Injunins or have Injuin blood - maybe she is partially an Eskimo or an Inuit - but certainly not a pure European.
It would appear you have not been keeping up with current events. It has come out by members of Buffy's family that her claims of Native ancestry may be false. If you knew anything about current Native news you would know this.
I am still waiting to hear about your self discovered ancestral history.
I provided a link to aid you in your Native studies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, that is how it usually works or is supposed to work out. However at many times the factual requirements of the respective Armed Forces and it's branches/units do not match the specific given qualifications of the intake.
My experience was that everyone in my classes got it except one poor fellow who somehow slipped through the cracks and wound up in an MOS that he was not qualified for.

No there actually isn't. What you call street cred is called trying to keep up with the Joneses by whites. It's why a lot whites are overextended on their credit cards. A credit card gives a person the chance to buy something they don't have money for but will pay later. So you really should stop with this racist bs.
Of course, it's not limited to blacks, but it hurts the black community more than the white community. There's plenty of capital/credit available for whites, for blacks not so much.

It would appear you have not been keeping up with current events. It has come out by members of Buffy's family that her claims of Native ancestry may be false. If you knew anything about current Native news you would know this.
All you know is Maybe - nothing else. I am aware about the controversy surrounding her person.

And a tribal association isn't just a genetic one - there are multiple accounts of Europeans that had been captured and raised as Injuins - and never felt being a European upon being "freed".
It's your and IM2's racial dominated thinking that frames everything towards being a specific race and not being part of a CULTURE.

As a former South African citizen I can assure you that we did not segregate races - despite all the western bull - but we segregated cultures. That almost all Negros shared the same culture wasn't our doing. We never regarded or termed e.g. Sana or Bushman as Negros.

So what race or culture is she?

Nati.jpg

I provided a link to aid you in your Native studies.
Which one? I can't see any

Last edited:
All you know is Maybe - nothing else.

And a tribal association isn't just a genetic one - there are multiple accounts of Europeans that had been captured and raised as Injuins - and never felt being a European upon being "freed".
It's your and IM2's racial dominated thinking that frames everything towards being a specific race and not being part of a CULTURE.

So what race or culture is she?

View attachment 861317

Which one? I can't see any
The 'beautiful people' race.

It's your and @IM2's racial dominated thinking that frames everything towards being a specific race and not being part of a CULTURE.
I am in the minority when it comes to Buffy Sainte-Marie. Her activism on behalf of Native people is legendary. I hope when all is said and done these allegations prove to be false. I know a lot of Natives feel like she has stolen something from her people. I disagree.

Of course, it's not limited to blacks, but it hurts the black community more than the white community. There's plenty of capital/credit available for whites, for blacks not so much.
As an actual menber of the black community and not some outsider with a bias based on a belief in their superiority, what hurts the black community the worst is white racism. White racism includes the refusal to pay blacks the same as whites, when every other factor is the same. That affects capital.

As an actual menber of the black community and not some outsider with a bias based on a belief in their superiority, what hurts the black community the worst is white racism. White racism includes the refusal to pay blacks the same as whites, when every other factor is the same. That affects capital.
When 'every other factor is the same' (education, qualification, region) blacks earn 98 cents for every dollar a white man earns. Hardly a cause of widespread economic failure. Asians earn $1.15 for every one dollar a white man earns, but we're still doing fine and not complaining.

Forum List

Back