🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why wont the left stand up for Americans and protect our borders?

Our borders are just fine

Hand out working papers as they cross and let them contribute to the booming Trump economy

Found this video and it lays out the details in a manner anyone can understand.
Didn't watch the video, but to answer the question posed by our thread title, it's because they want to hasten the browning of America as quickly as they can.

I'm not even sure they'd deny that at this point. And they're going to get their way. It's already begun.
wouldnt it be the shits if brown America turns out republican

--LOL

justwalkaway

Actually...if the Republicans had an ounce of insight and toned down their anti immigration rhetoric, and especially their anti Hispanic rhetoric they could win over a large percentage of them. They tend, as a group to be culturally conservative, but the Republicans can’t seem to do that, so they are effectively gift wrapping and giving them to the Dems.
Republicans are not anti immigrant. They are anti illegal immigrant! Why do you insist on lying? Or are you too willfully stupid to acknowledge the difference?
the right wing is against both.

And you want that stupid wall?

BUILD it...no one is stopping you.

You have had Congress and the White House for TWO friggin years.

I want every single illegal imprisoned in the US to be used as labor, I want all foreign aid to any country who has illegals here to lose their foreign aid! Build the wall.

I want every single illegal imprisoned in the US to be used as labor, I want all foreign aid to any country who has illegals here to lose their foreign aid! Build the wall.
That's 11-30 million people my friend.

That would make the Holocaust look like summer camp

Keep drinking the immigration Kool Aide from the right.

If you want immigration laws to be adhered to, tell your representatives.

If they don't cut it, vote 'em out & vote in someone that will do your bidding.

Why not answer the question?

Why don’t you want the border enforced?

Congress forms immigration law & it is up to the government to enforce said law.

What is there about that you don't get?

Why you keep opposing the government when it enforces those laws.

Which is exactly what the op asked you and you still aren’t answering

I'll answer: The rule of law requires due process in its enforcement; Trump's EO's and acts as Commander-in-Chief are examples of misfeasance, non feasance and Malfeasance.

• malfeasance is the Intentional conduct that is wrongful or unlawful, especially by officials or public employees;
  • nonfeasance is failure to act where there was a duty to act) or misfeasance (conduct that is lawful but inappropriate);
  • misfeasance is conduct that is lawful but inappropriate.

Congress forms immigration law & it is up to the government to enforce said law.

I'll answer: The rule of law requires due process in its enforcement; Trump's EO's and acts as Commander-in-Chief are examples of misfeasance, non feasance and Malfeasance.

• malfeasance is the Intentional conduct that is wrongful or unlawful, especially by officials or public employees;
  • nonfeasance is failure to act where there was a duty to act) or misfeasance (conduct that is lawful but inappropriate);

Funny how you loved when obamaturd wrote executive orders!

So you open borders leftist morons don’t want a country! Got it!
the right wing is not bright enough to use Capitalism to solve this social dilemma. who's fault is that.

Only Government solves problems for the right wing.
Our government has but one mandate outlined in the constitution. The defense of the nation. So yes, they need to solve this problem.

Sure, in your "opinion".

What I don't understand are the dems that are NOT wealthy, NOT celebs, NOT privy to "power". Why do they keep voting in people that want that so called "power" when it doesn't benefit them whatsoever???? Do they not realize the people trying to get in illegally will be on THEIR dime? The diseases that come with them...they will not have the major insurance to save their lives like the wealthy have, who hide behind their security gates? So why the fuck are dems STILL voting in those who are determined to make them suffer more for THEIR power?

It makes no sense.

So you open borders leftist morons don’t want a country! Got it!
the right wing is not bright enough to use Capitalism to solve this social dilemma. who's fault is that.

Only Government solves problems for the right wing.
Our government has but one mandate outlined in the constitution. The defense of the nation. So yes, they need to solve this problem.
we have a general welfare clause and a Commerce Clause. they are express not implied.

Forum List

Back