Why would a God even need a hell?

[Q

Hell is only a crutch for those who arrogantly reject the Bible as Gods word, and believing goes beyond just recognizing the truth. To believe in Christ for salvation requires a transfer of allegiance. We stop worshiping ourselves, we forsake our sin, and we begin to worship God with our heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Its eternal darkness...separation from a loving God.
Cant remember where I found this but it states well the never ending myth ( by some) that God is a tyrant and treats people unjustly, just throwing the innocent away.
"Each sinner has a fully informed, acutely aware, and sensitive conscience which, in hell, becomes his own tormentor. This is the experience of torture in hell—a person fully aware of his or her sin with a relentlessly accusing conscience, without relief for even one moment. The guilt of sin will produce shame and everlasting self-hatred. The rich man knew that eternal punishment for a lifetime of sins is justified and deserved. That is why he never protested or questioned being in hell."

God is a myth. There is no tangible or verifiable proof that a god exists. Only belief.

Hell is a crutch for religions that cannot walk on their own.

Hell is only a crutch for those who arrogantly reject the Bible as Gods word, and believing goes beyond just recognizing the truth. To believe in Christ for salvation requires a transfer of allegiance. We stop worshiping ourselves, we forsake our sin, and we begin to worship God with our heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Cant remember where I found this but it states well the never ending myth ( by some) that God is a tyrant and treats people unjustly, just throwing the innocent away.
"Each sinner has a fully informed, acutely aware, and sensitive conscience which, in hell, becomes his own tormentor. This is the experience of torture in hell—a person fully aware of his or her sin with a relentlessly accusing conscience, without relief for even one moment. The guilt of sin will produce shame and everlasting self-hatred. The rich man knew that eternal punishment for a lifetime of sins is justified and deserved. That is why he never protested or questioned being in hell."

The belief that God would allow eternal suffering without relief is insane. Its also evidence that religion drives human beliefs insane. And Christianity is the master of ceremonies in that crazy world.

You are now speaking for God by stating "its insane for God to allow eternal eternal suffering"...and based on what.

[Q

God is a myth. There is no tangible or verifiable proof that a god exists. Only belief.

Here's my belief;

Is God Real?

[Q

Here's my belief;

Is God Real?

I'd delete this post before they ban you. Linking to other sites is a big no no...

[Q

Here's my belief;

Is God Real?

I'd delete this post before they ban you. Linking to other sites is a big no no...
We should be so lucky.

[Q

Sure there is. He created the universe. That is tangible evidence.

[Q

Sure there is. He created the universe. That is tangible evidence.
Where is this "He" who created your universe? :dunno:

You want tangible evidence for tangible evidence? huh?

They are two different 'tangibles'. One is without dispute. There is a universe. The other - that a god created it - is totally open to dispute. I'd go so far as to say that it is proven that no god created the universe. There is nothing but belief.

You want tangible evidence for tangible evidence? huh?

They are two different 'tangibles'. One is without dispute. There is a universe. The other - that a god created it - is totally open to dispute. I'd go so far as to say that it is proven that no god created the universe. There is nothing but belief.
Have you ever created anything? Because the act of creating would be intangible not tangible. What you created would be tangible.

Last edited:

The belief that God would allow eternal suffering without relief is insane. Its also evidence that religion drives human beliefs insane. And Christianity is the master of ceremonies in that crazy world.

You are now speaking for God by stating "its insane for God to allow eternal eternal suffering"...and based on what.

I

I speak for me , myself and my cat.

[Q

Here's my belief;

Is God Real?

No. Its a gift for you.

Have you ever created anything? Because the act of creating would be intangible not tangible. What you created would be tangible.

Not it is not. It is absolutely tangible. If I create a salad, I can easily prove it and provide tangible evidence
Maybe you should look up the definition of tangible and intangible. Better yet, why don't you tell me the difference between the two.

I

I speak for me , myself and my cat.

I was just curious...
lol @ your cat. They always have an opinion, I love 'em.

God needs a hell because without threats, nobody would do anything he said.

Forum List

Back