Why would a God even need a hell?

You know, since God is all powerful and all knowing, He doesn't really need anything to scare people into following Him.

However..................................Christians and those who profess that faith DO need hell, because otherwise there is nothing to scare the non believers with.
Ignorant fool. Christians do not follow Christ because of the threat of Hell. They follow and obey Him, because HE loved US enough to die for us.

Is salvation for ignorant fools like us ,or are we too ignorant?

The most insane thing human religion could think of was eternal hell punishing ; and this arcane madness was accepted ;

because the whole belief system of humanity is sick.

You know, since God is all powerful and all knowing, He doesn't really need anything to scare people into following Him.

However..................................Christians and those who profess that faith DO need hell, because otherwise there is nothing to scare the non believers with.
Ignorant fool. Christians do not follow Christ because of the threat of Hell. They follow and obey Him, because HE loved US enough to die for us.

So.............He loved us enough to die for us? What was the reason He had to be crucified? Oh wait.............I know..............it was to pay for our sins so that we wouldn't end up in hell. Sorry, Christianity is based on fear of hell.

So.............He loved us enough to die for us? What was the reason He had to be crucified? Oh wait.............I know..............it was to pay for our sins so that we wouldn't end up in hell. Sorry, Christianity is based on fear of hell.
You could say the same about just about anything. The simple fact is that human behavior requires a system of punishment and reward. It's how parents raise responsible children. It's how law enforcement maintains order. If there was no punishment for bad behavior, no one would do what's right. It's human nature. Granted, the threat of Hell get's our attention. But it is a love of our Lord and Savior that keeps us coming back. It's no different than someone warning another that a tornado is coming, or some other disaster. You can heed the warning, or not. If you do, you are grateful to the person who warned you. If you ignore it, you die. I follow and obey Christ because I love Him. Period. You can believe whatever you like. It will never change the truth.

You could say the same about just about anything. The simple fact is that human behavior requires a system of punishment and reward. It's how parents raise responsible children. It's how law enforcement maintains order. If there was no punishment for bad behavior, no one would do what's right. It's human nature. Granted, the threat of Hell get's our attention. But it is a love of our Lord and Savior that keeps us coming back. It's no different than someone warning another that a tornado is coming, or some other disaster. You can heed the warning, or not. If you do, you are grateful to the person who warned you. If you ignore it, you die. I follow and obey Christ because I love Him. Period. You can believe whatever you like. It will never change the truth.
So Jesus is like the arsonist who starts a fire then plays hero and warns everyone about the coming disaster? WOW! What a douchebag.

Nonsense.

People can be trained and punished into believing that wrong is right and evil is good. People are punished all the time for doing what is right. You were mentally physically and emotionally abused as a child to pretend to believe in some fake counterfeit Jesus, taught to believe that rational thinking is of the devil, and and shamed for being human.

You know nothing about Jesus. You are just confused and afraid, already in Gehenna, pretending to believe in what is false because you have been terrified by demons about going to some imaginary hell.

Thats the truth.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

People can be trained and punished into believing that wrong is right and evil is good. People are punished all the time for doing what is right. You were mentally physically and emotionally abused as a child to pretend to believe in some fake counterfeit Jesus, taught to believe that rational thinking is of the devil, and and shamed for being human.

You know nothing about Jesus. You are just confused and afraid, already in Gehenna, pretending to believe in what is false because you have been terrified by demons about going to some imaginary hell.

Thats the truth.
God needs a hell to scare people like the hob.

Nonsense.

Thats the truth.

Wow.

Now I understand what is meant when it was written that a tongue of fire suddenly appeared that settled above each of their heads,,, like whoosh!

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Thats the truth.

Wow.

Now I understand what is meant when it was written that a tongue of fire suddenly appeared that settled above each of their heads,,, like whoosh!
We noticed that you didn't disagree with my point, which is that it's really easy to scare simpletons with made up stuff.

We noticed that you didn't disagree with my point, which is that it's really easy to scare simpletons with made up stuff.

How many of you are there?
None of us are scared of an invisible being in another dimension for which there is no proof.

none of us? I didn't ask you if any of you were scared. I asked how many of you are there.

What name do you go by?

None of us are scared of an invisible being in another dimension for which there is no proof.

none of us? I didn't ask you if any of you were scared. I asked how many of you are there.

What name do you go by?
Mudda.

What name do you go by?
Mudda.

11, one for each dimension. :D

What name do you go by?
Mudda.

11, one for each dimension. :D

How old was he when y'all first entered the subject?

Forum List

Back