🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why you NEED a "weapon of war".

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Yeah, no. I have no need of instruments to assault people.
But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

this case is about defense not assault,,

Oh is it.

OP of this thread -- roll tape.

This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Onliest reason one would "need an assault weapon" would be to engage in assault. Just as the only reason one would need a Philips screwdriver would be to turn Phillips screws.

Still need more? See post 35.

See also thread title above:

Why you NEED a "weapon of war"

A Phillips screwdriver makes a fine assault weapon.

An AR-15 is a better one.

Yep. Nothing like the sound of the "schink-schink" pump action to get your attention. I had one built to swat police standards. But I still like the good ol AK-47 as the nifty alternative to the scatter gun.
Howzabout an Origin 12 gauge with a 30 round drum...........

That works, too.

But you just can't beat the world's most reliable full auto machine gun with 100 round drum ammunition.

View attachment 457971

Back a couple of decades ago I had several AKs and SKSs.

I have since got rid of them. They were interesting for awhile but really aren't very good weapons.

Sights are terrible. Accuracy is terrible. Recoil shitty. Good rifle for some Jungle Monkey or Rag Head but the AR platform is superior in almost every way. The right platform for Americans.

By the way, contrary to popular belief they do jam. I am alive today because one jammed a long time ago in a far away Asian land.

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

Oh is it.

Onliest reason one would "need an assault weapon" would be to engage in assault. Just as the only reason one would need a Philips screwdriver would be to turn Phillips screws.

A regular screwdriver is a better one. It's sharper.

Nevertheless the point remains that screwdrivers are made for turning screws, not for assault, while firearms are made for war, not for turning screws.

Oh is it.

Nevertheless the point remains that screwdrivers are made for turning screws, not for assault, while firearms are made for war, not for turning screws.

wrong weapons were made for hunting and later conscripted into war.

Oh is it.

wrong weapons were made for hunting and later conscripted into war.

:rofl:

Link, o anthropology professor?

Oh is it.

You can't even define the thing you want to ban. That's the definition of ignorance.

Oh is it.

You can't even define the thing you want to ban. That's the definition of ignorance.

Actually the definition of ignorance is dressing up like Hoss Frickin' Cartwright and then waddling in here claiming I want to "ban" something with no evidence whatsoever.

Kinda like a recent election huh.

Go ahead Tubbo. QUOTE ME. Anywhere.

Rookies. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back